|Kitty in Boots|
Author has written 2 stories for Puss in Boots, 2011, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
“Fear me, if you dare!”
Prewritten 11/11/11. Posted as soon as created profile.
Welcome, fanfiction lovers, to my profile! Here is some information about me. Oh, and please don’t be too hard on me. It is my first time ever on this amazing website. Now, enough of my rambling. On with the profile!
Name None of your beeswax!
Gender Female (duh)
I'm so sad. We didn't have any snow for the Christmas of 2011. Come on! What's Christmas without snow. We didn't have snow for New Years either!
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (including Heroes of Olympus)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Puss in Boots
How to Train Your Dragon
City of Ember
Phineas and Ferb
Legend of Spyro
Fairly Odd Parents
Roxette (I love their song "Listen to Your Heart". It's the original one and it's awesome! God I really have to got my head out of the past.)
Michael Jackson (R.I.P.)
Black Eyed Peas (They are taking a break and Fergie might stop being part of the group to raise a family)
Lady GaGa (I love her song “Americano,” which appeared in the movie and the trailers)
Ke$ha (did you know that she is actually Polish?)
Jennifer Lopez (She’s actually 42 years old!)
Alex C (feat. Yasmin H.)
Oceana (I love her song "Endless Summer" which was the Euro 2012 Poland-Ukraine theme song. P.S. I'm Polish.)
t.A.T.u (they’re Russian, I believe. And some of there songs are from over 5 years ago)
…and others that 1) I am too tired to write and/or 2) have completely slipped my mind.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days..."
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Your eyebrows are as beautiful as an enormous caterpillar.
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
My friend's the kind of person that breaks the silence at a funeral by screaming "KUNG POW CHICKEN" (OMG DO THEY KNOW ME?! AHHHHHH! STALKERS!)
I'm the kind of girl (or boy) who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Fergie taught me how to spell delicious and glamorous. But not so much tasty!
P.S: I never changed, I just got tired of pretending I was happy.
-BRB, I'm busy trying to jump off the roof with the kitchen broom.
-Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
-BE nice to losers. one day they might be cool!
- There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
-Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers. -
- "Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
- Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
- You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try.'
- A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing!
- Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
- The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
- He who laughs last didn't get it.
- When there's a will, I want to be in it.
-Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
-The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
- I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
- Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
Things that make you feel smart. Go ahead, feel smart.
On Sears hairdryer:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On artificial bacon:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
Yep! Someone has waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on their hands! (Probably a son-in-law).
"Laughter is Timeless, Imagination has no age, and dreams are forever" - Walt Disney
IF they had given Danny Phantom half the attention or money they give to the mutant retarded sponge, DP would be the top rated show. If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Hey sup guys, here's something I found on the internet and I'm disclaiming it. So don't sue and find the guy who did write this. And if you hate Justin Bebier , thank you for your support and try this activity:
1) Go to google translate
2) translate "will justin bieber ever hit puberty" from english to Vietnamese
3) copy the translation and translate it back into english
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
Education is important; school however, is another matter.
Don’t mess with me I've got a stick.
Boys are like Slinky's, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever imagined yourself killing off a fictional character so that you could steal her fictional boyfriend, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've met your not-blood related twin (in resemblance or personality), copy and paste this in your profile. (Fraternal twin...freaky!)
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dimwit?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! we messed up!”
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only knows a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap!
Take Time to Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is jerk cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line!
I am FREAKING OUT over the fact that How To Train Your Dragon is coming out with SHORT FILMS AND A SEQUEL!?!?! I AM LITERALLY HOLDING IN LARGE AMOUNTS OF FAN-GIRL SCREAMING HERE!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
DRAGON PRIDE METER: ... %
If You're Proud To Be A Dragon lover Stick This On Your Page
It is a known fact that 96% of authors who mysteriously stopped updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 4% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher.
You claim you were late because you couldn't find your socks (well, the left one): You have a troll issue.
(.• (.•Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
If you have a dream, and in it, the dream you falls asleep and dreams that regular you wakes up, gets a drink, falls asleep and dream you wakes up and continues with regular you's dream, then regular you wakes up and sees the glass that dream you had dreamt of you getting, who dreamed who?- Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Spring: freedom, magic, joy Summer:power , escape, expression Autumn: peace, hope, apprehension Winter: begin, release, purity, Which do you define yourself with?- Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
One's word is the thing that they should never break.-Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
"You have to RESPECT THE N00BS!
Quoted from: Redchicken888's profile bio
I'm an angel of darkness. I am demon one. I’m Dark Future Foxy, you think you're going to beat me? Think twice because I'm unlike shadowmen. They're nothing compared to me. My power soared to infinity, but I'm scary and sinister. I won't lose ever! I’m immortal, I can't die. I’m a ghost, you can't destroy me. I have powers and strength of darkness, dark ones aren't compared to me. I maybe in dark form, but I can control it. I'm the aspect of death! I'm the pure darkness!
Copy and paste this message to your profile if you are one of us!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs (if you don't know how that's possible, shame on you!)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it
What a Boyfriend SHOULD Do:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hits you
Grab her and don't let go
When she starts cussing at you
Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet
Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you
Give her your attention
When she pulls away
Pull her back
When you see her at her worst
Tell her she's beautiful
When you see her start crying
Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking
Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steals your favorite hat
Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you
Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time
Reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt
Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you
she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands
Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bumps into you
bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret
keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes
don't look away until she does
When she misses you
she's hurting inside
When you break her heart
the pain never really goes away
When she says its over
she still wants you to be hers
When she repost this bulletin
she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is;
"Who's butt am I kicking?"
The most selfish 1 letter word - I - avoid it.
The most satisfying 2 letter word - We - use it.
The most poisonous 3 letter word - Ego - kill it.
The most used 4 letter word - Love - value it.
The most pleasing 5 letter word - Smile - keep it.
The fastest spreading 6 letter word - Rumour - ignore it.
The hardest working 7 letter word - Success - achieve it.
The most enviable 8 letter word - Jealousy - distance it.
The most powerful 9 letter word - Knowledge - acquire it.
The most essential 10 letter word - Confidence - trust it
"It's a good thing we have stupid people in this world, where would 'Youtube' be without them?" -Anonymous
"Fear can kill you if you don't learn to control it or face it. That's why it's always best to carry around a baseball bat and then just wait for Fear to come walking by." -Anonymous
"Keep your words sweet. You may have to eat them."
"You can get by on charm for fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know something."
"She tells herself to wait because Cinderella didn't find her Prince Charming until the end."
For the PRIVATE and PRIVILIGE series: "Keep your head up, gorgeous, because they would all kill to see you fall."
"When life gives you lemons - throw them at someone else!" (Calvin, from Calvin and Hobbes.)
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
I swear to drunk that I'm not God! - Anonymous
When life gives you lemons, squirt life in the eye and run like hell. - Anonymous
Specify that your drive-thru order is 'to go', it confuses people. - Anonymous
Where there's a will, there's five hundred relatives. - Anonymous
When they put 'unknown' at the end of a quote, chances are they can't spell anonymous. - Unknown
Birdie, birdie, in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Tastes like sugar, looks like sap, OMG it's birdie crap! - Anonymous
The voices in my head think you have mental problems. - Anonymous
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Anonymous
Behind every man is a woman rolling her eyes. - Anonymous
"Let's go kick some robot chassis!" -Phineas from Phineas and Ferb ATSD
I know I'm crazy. We've established this.
"A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself." Frances Ward Weller
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." Unknown
"Similarities create friendship's while differences hold them together." Unknown
"When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it." Edgar Watson Howe
"A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away." Arabian Proverb
You know your obessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies.
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense.
You know what Esperanto is.
You know a few Esperanto words.
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius
You've gone looking for ghost portals
You want to dye your hair white
You know the theme song by heart
You can quote parts of/entire episodes
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled
You cried when Phantom Planet ended
Pssh. 'nuff said.
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost
You know the importance of Emergency Ham
You think hazmat suits rule
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"
You don't go near beauty pageants.
It's not Eragon, it's Aragon.
You like red berets
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White
You've tried to capture things in a thermos
You named your dog Cujo
You were excited when you turned 14
You searched Google maps for Amity Park
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street
Whenever you get Fruit Loops you search the box for Vlad
When you're shocked you shout out a book title
You've tried to walk through walls
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks
You don't want locker 724
You support Frog's Rights
You don't like biker dudes
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.
You've had a Fake-out Make-out.
You brought the bat with the word Fenton on it
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.
You never eat oatmeal at camp
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars saga
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Dani.
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people
You've tried to fly
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD (on Amazon!)
Gonna catch 'em all is no longer a Pokémon phrase
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island
You named your cat Maddie
You think the term 'ghost' is a bit insensitive. You prefer the term 'ecto-American.'
Ev'rybody falls sometimes
Anyone can feel the ache
Don't you give up now
I've seen dreams that move the mountains
I've seen miracles just happen
It doesn't matter what you heard
Ev'rybody's scared to death
Life is so much more
I've seen dreams that move the mountains
I've seen miracles just happen
Overcome the odds
I've seen dreams that move the mountains
I've seen miracles just happen
I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Even if you fall sometimes
"You have to stop trying to get rid of powerful demigods. We're going to train and accept them instead."- Percy Jackson
"With great power...comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." -Nico di Angelo
Annabeth and I pretty much skirted around each other. I was glad to be with her, but it also kind of hurt, and it hurt when I wasn't with her, too. -Percy Jackson (Aww! Cute Percabeth moment!)
Quotes from the friends and characters of Camp Half Blood (AKA, PJO, HOO AND DEMIGOD FILES.)
"With great power, comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." -Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades.
"God alert! It's the wine dude!" -Blackjack, Pegasus.
"Go chase a doughnut." -Percy, Son of Poseidon.
"Deadlines just aren't real to me unless I'm staring one in the face." -Percy.
I'll have a cheeseburger and-AHHH! My friend's on fire! Get me a bucket! -Jason, Son of Jupiter (Zeus)
"See, that's what happens to snow in Texas, lady. It-freaking-melts."--Leo, Son of Hephaestus.
You know how teachers always tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke. It will get you out of class faster than anything else. -Percy.
It's great when you're a celebrity to squids. -Percy.
"Family spat? You turned me into a dandelion!" -Nico.
Now Thalia and Nico would have to haul my useless butt through the rest of the mission. -Percy.
"Vulcan? I dont even LIKE Star Trek." -Leo.
"Aphrodite took my snowboarding jacket. Mugged by my own mom." -Piper, daughter of Aphrodite.
"THIS IS A PEN!" -Fake Movieified Percy
"MAN! I can't pee with this staring at me!" -Fake Moveified Grover
Things Learned From Percy Jackson
1. When in doubt, find the dam snack bar-The Titans Curse
The difference between Mortals/Muggles,PJO supporters and HP supporters:
PJO fan: PERCY!
When rain suddenly come…
Mortal: Damn it!
PJO fan: Grab a tissue Zeus!
Mortal: Oh My god!
PJO fans: Di Immortales!
Mortal: Shut up!
Thalia: Shut up or my dad will zap you!
Percy: Shut up or my dad will blast you into seawater!
Annabeth: Shut up or my mom will kill you with wisdom!
Nico: Shut up or I’ll bring you to my dad NOW!
Beckendorf: Shut up or I’ll invent something to kill you!
Travis/Conner: Shut up or you will be as poor as a beggar! (They’d steal everything away.)
Katie: Shut up or I'll make you eat cereal for the rest of your life!
Silena: Shut up or my mom will mess up your love life!
Castor: Shut up or my dad will wrap you with vines!
Clarisse: Shut up. My dad's sharpening his knife.
Chiron: Shut up or my dad will— Oh wait that doesn’t work. Shut up or I and my buddies will have a stampede on you!
Rules of FanFiction.Net
Thou Shalt Obey Them!
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Finding the Truth at the Roots
Unsafe External Link