Author has written 3 stories for Glee.
Hey, I'm Keira :)
before anyone asks - which i doubt they will - no, i do not take my pen name seriously.
i know people don't generally care about these profile things, but it felt weird leaving it blank...so. down to business.
please check out my fics if you're interested :) i'm hoping there will quite a few, with many different genres etc, after i finally get the hang of planning things. if you do read, review? i need to know if my crazy, disjointed mind shines through my writing. God forbid.
thanks for taking the time to visit my profile, and if you ended up here by accident consider it a happy mistake ;)
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this to your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are well aware that all of those puns about Sirius' name are worn out and very cliché by now, yet you can't bring yourself to stop using them/laughing at them, copy this into your profile.
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like bagels.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
if you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
if you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in Britain.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage, whether you're gay, straight, purple, or dinosaur.
Unsafe External Link