|Random Person with No Name|
Poll: Which is better, Pio, Jiper, or Jeyna? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Companions Quartet, Harry Potter, and Kickin' It.
3 words: I HATE HOMEWORK!!!!!!!
Yeah that's pretty much it.
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . .
I've noticed either no one reads my stories, or just doesn't review.
Personally, I think they're pretty cool, seeing how I wrote them, and there's seven giant columns emanating from a glowing blue heptagon out of the floor.
Then I realized that people do review, I just couldn't figure out how to read them.
And then I deleted that story.
The Most Stupid Labels Ever.
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions: "Put on fork and eat"
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost.
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down.
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body.
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness.
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits".
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children.
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use.
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts.
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
On a children's fold-away stroller: Do not fold while child is in stroller.
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
I'm not a perfect girl.
I decided to write a little about myself here. My name is you're not gonna find out, I have blonde hair in the winter, which changes to a reddish color in the summer, the color of apples. That's how I got my nickname from my friends at Girl Scout Camp. Well, that and the fact a friend threw an apple at my head. Most of my friends outside of camp are boys. Don't even think of calling me Lesbo, though, cause I'm not. Well, actually, you can call me whatever you want, and I don't care. My eyes rotate between gray, green, and blue, but they're brown when I'm mad. I prefer them gray. They're not like Annabeth's from PJatO, she has stormy eyes. Mine are softer.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I swam into the wall of a pool.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Drawings of mine, pictures
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? All three and more.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Too many to list
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? I don't know, sleep?
5. Did you notice 5 and 6 are swapped around? I do now.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My friends from camp
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I don't know.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'6'' and a HALF! Take that!
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Kind of.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Heck yes. I hate it.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My teacher when the way she was saying I didn't make the talent show sounded like I was so horrible I shouldn't even have considered auditioning in the first place.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Ummm... There are different types of perfume?
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I've always had this wierd thing for gingers . . . and I like hazel eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? No clue.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. They're both just nasty.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese, or mushrooms. Or green peppers. . .yeah, those are good.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Candy. Definitely.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No. . . ?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A book
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? No, not really.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I can bend my elbow backwards. I don't know why people think that's gross though.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? The shirts I get from camp.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Do rocks count?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I was five, don't judge Rocky.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Most likely.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO You? Kiss them then run away horrified at what you did! Honestly, I don't know.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 27
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My best friends.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My friends.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK? I've never been there in the first place.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Um . . . Which one?
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No
37. FIRST JOB? Does volunteering count?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? My mom wasn't too happy. She threatened to call the police on me.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? I never swear. Even at a guy who's managed to get teachers to swear.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Solitaire
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Does replacing a front tooth qualify?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Always being in a good mood.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope, and probably never will. My parents are too cheap. I don't need them anyway.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A nook, several books.
45. How are you? I'm good.
6. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name came from my two grandmothers.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Sometimes.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Whatever shampoo is in the bathroom.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah. But I'm the only one.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? I hate it all. I'm (a wannabe) vegetarian.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Cracking knuckles and biting fingernails, and a whole bunch of other stuff
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I took a sledgehammer to the Hannah Montana CD that I liked in what, 1st grade?
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. Too wierd.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I am known to make friends with the ugliest, fattest, shortest, most hyper, and wierdest. Heck to the freaking no.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I try not to get angry.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? GIRL SCOUT CAMP!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Winnie the Pooh. I used to memorize the books.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? No clue, since it used to belong to my mum.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? The first song I ever learned was Silent Night. The second was "Joy to the world, Barney is dead . . ."
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Oh, no, not at all, I NEVER use sarcasm (if you didn't catch that, I am concerned for you.)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Why pick?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who is kind and will take care of me.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Eva, Apple, Ames, Bunny, Kitty, Fluffy, Fuzzy, Jim, Living Katniss, Jerry the Pickle, lots of words that I'm not allowed (and don't want to) repeat from people who don't like me. . .
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? 3 Doors Down, Taylor Swift
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Terra Nova, Victorious, Heartland!!!!!!
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Haven't taken them yet.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Mint choclate chip, or Blue Lagoon from Bonkey's.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yup.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Never, except for Phys Ed
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? I thought there was. . . wait a minute, yes there was YOU LIE!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? No clue, but I like going fast.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't care.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? My brother's computer game.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Guy who pretty much said our more-than-friendship/just-friends/we-like-each-other-but-won't-admit-it was a big mistake and never should've happened.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair. It's the most noticeable.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I forget.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? A lot of stuff.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July. It's hot, it's summer . . . need I say more?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Huh?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Dark blonde in the winter, and the reddish blonde color of apples in the summer.
86. EYE COLOR? Depends on my mood. Usually rotates between gray, green, and blue, but they're brown when I'm mad.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Wendy's. We go there every weekend!
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Never tried it. My friend tricked me into eating a big thing of wasabi once . . . it didn't end well.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? My friends being stupid.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas. Christ's birthday is a touching event.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Violin mainly, but I've tried bits of piano, cello, double bass, bass guitar, viola, trombone . . . you name it, I can probably figure it out.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican.
95. KISSES OR HUG? Depends on the relationship. Friends I'll hug, family members get a kiss on the cheek, and if I'm in a relationship, both.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? relationships. I'm not stupid.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? lunch
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? don't got one
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Which one?
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I like a guy, who told his sisters that we were dating, and I asked him if we were, and he said it would be cool, and then three hours later he called me back saying it was all a mistake and never should've happened.
That was more than 50 questions.
So in chorus our teacher had us sing the kitty song from Big Bang Theory as a warm up.
Little ball of fur,
purr purr purr.
Me and my best friend from the high school came up with a parody.
Little ball of doom,
Boom, boom, boom.
One time at Girl Scout Camp, it started drizzling, and my assisstant counselor looks at me, and knowing I like Greek Mythology, he says, "The gods are angry." I looked up at the sky and yell, "WHAT NOW ZEUS!" and every turns and glares at me as it turns into a full blown thunder and lightning storm.
THAT PROVES THEY ARE SEMI REAL! I'm still looking for the rest of the evidence.
I went to my mom's cousin's wedding, and it was really wierd because these random people on the bride's side of the party, the side I'm not related to, kept coming up to me and talking to me and SOMEHOW THEY KNEW MY NAME!!!! My cousin from Boston and my mom kept saying that's a good thing, that I was the life of the party, but it still scared me.
Unsafe External Link