Poll: Which is more awesome? DRAGON, or VAMPIRE? Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Invader Zim, Witch & Wizard, Dora the Explorer, Maximum Ride, Greek Mythology, Mortal Instruments, Sisters Grimm, Pandora Hearts, Naruto, Crimson-Shell/クリムゾン・シェル, Shaman King, Karakuridôji Ultimo/機巧童子ULTIMO, and Night School.
My Pen Name is pronounced "darkness-see shee". Lots of people just nickname me Sidhe (pronounced "shee") for short. If you want to call me something else, then you can call me B.E.L. ... if that's not too long to type.
I'm a girl because I was born that way, and my favourite subjects of fiction are: Sisters Grimm; Shaman King; Karakuri Douji Ultimo; Invader Zim; Avatar: The Last Airbender; Ingo; Kuroshitsuji, and Pandora Hearts, in order from least to greatest. I both hate and enjoy a wide diversity of things. As of now my favourite food is chocolate in general. Right now, I am suffering a mental lapse that allows me to obsess about Minato and Kushina from Naruto, in my usually un-obsessive mind.
Am I entirely sane? Well no. No I am not.
My avatar is currently Echo from Pandora Hearts.
My Pen Names were formerly quicksilver poisonflower Sith and then Darknesse Sith.
Top Five of My Most Popular Stories (Right Now; Analysis Conducted About Every Friday):
1. The 100 Deaths of Dylan (Maximum Ride), 18 chapters, incomplete
2. No, Never, No Way, LEAVE ME ALONE! (Greek Mythology), 3 chapters, incomplete
3. Point of View (Invader Zim), 12 chapters, incomplete
4. Break the Punching Bag (Pandora Hearts), 5 chapters, incomplete
5. Stars (Percy Jackson and the Olympians), 8 chapters, incomplete
Most Recent Story:
That Crazy Shaman Guy (Night School & Shaman King)
Most Recently Updated:
The Black Abyss, 11
A Bad Way to Die, 10
My Original Characters:
Ryan Sanders: (A Bad Way to Die)
Canna Reynolds: (A Bad Way to Die)
Mathew Reynolds: (A Bad Way to Die)
Cindy Yew: (The 100 Deaths of Dylan)
Darina Talle: (The 100 Deaths of Dylan; How to Raise the Dead)
Alysa Stereau: (The Field Trip)
Keide: (Stars; coma*)
Roy: (Break the Punching Bag; The Cooler of Good and Evil)
Molly Anna "Lily" (Talle): (The 100 Deaths of Dylan)
The KD Fangirls: (The Cooler of Good and Evil) Including Henrietta, Darlena, Myrtle, Janine, Stomach Problems, and Beatrice Mallory
... And there's probably more but that's all I can list off the top of my head right now.
Coma refers to a state in which the specified OC's stories have been deleted or are in hiatus. 'coma' with the name of a story indicates that the story is in hiatus. 'coma' alone states that all stories that had that OC in them have been eliminated.
1. STORY: I'm going to start retyping my story Stars. I feel unsatisfied with how it is now, so once I've completed writing the story again, I'll re-post the old version, under the title Chaos. This will probably take a while, so hang in there.
2. REVIEWS: Now accepting anonymous reviews.
3. COMMUNITY: NOT currently accepting staff for the community I'm managing, The White Abyss and the Hero. Sorry.
4. BETA: Currently accepting beta requests. But you'd be able to see that if you just look at my betaprofile, so ...
5. STORY REQUEST: (PANDORA HEARTS) We need more FanFictions with Jack in them ... and yes, I am selfishly only saying this for the sake of my community. But that's just me. :)
6. STORY REQUEST: (INGO) The amount of stories there fill up less than two whole pages ...
7. STORY REQUEST: (CRONUS CHRONICLES) The last time I checked, there were exactly three stories in the archive.
8. FORUMS: Created two forums. One is of General topic and is called Forum Guide to FanFiction. The other is for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and it is called, PJO Forum of Doom.
9: STORY: Probably going to delete Words Written in Darkness. I've lost interest in it.
Stuff I've Noticed:
PJO reminds me of peanut butter and jelly on ... an omelette? And yet all it has to do with food is BURNING it. (i.e. Luke's mom burning cookies and the demigods throwing food into fires.)
Humans try to do more than they need to. I mean come on, we've been to the moon and back, but what has that accomplished, and how has that helped us? Not to be disrespectful, but all we really got from it was a fake tingly feeling of false pride, one less rock in space to spin mythology around, and we wasted lots of gas and supplies needed to build a spaceship and land it there. But whatever. I mean, at least we got a good view of earth.
If the universe is infinite, we'll eventually run into aliens, right?
In what way is black not a color? After all, we can see it. Just because its main effect is darkening other colors doesn't mean it's not a color. And before you continue arguing with me, answer me this: what makes a shade a shade, anyways?
A) My Stories; I currently have 29.
B) My Favourite Stories; okay, I don't really keep count since I have a lot and I'm always adding to.
C) Communities I am currently participating in; for Pandora Hearts (The White Abyss and the Hero), the Hunger Games (Peeta and Katniss), and Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Unique Stories of Percy Jackson).
Unsafe External Link