Author has written 29 stories for Yu Yu Hakusho, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII, The Day The Earth Stood Still, Equilibrium, and Final Fantasy: Tactics.
Forums (they won't show up in the normal field for some reason): Le petit Prince
Je parle français. Puedo ententer español, pero soy casi incapaz hablarlo. My favorite Princesses are Zelda, Merida, Mulan, Tiana.
I robot • Astro Boy • Bicentenial Man • A.I. • Short Circuit 1 & 2 • WALL-E • everything TRON • Automan • all of Asimov's Robot book series • The Dark Elf of Syron • The Lakeland • Time Out • Terry Prattchett • Startide Rising (well...talking dolphins)• Equilibrium • The Day the Earth Stood Still • Babylon 5 • Rise of the Planet of the Apes (there were talking apes) • John Carter • Xmen First Class • Futurama • Breakin In (TV) • Spirited Away • The Cat Returns • Howl's Moving Castle • Brain Powered • Portal • Legend of Zelda (gamescartoon) • Smash Bross Brawl • Final Fantasy Tactics • FFTAdvance • Fire Emblem 7 to 11 • Ace Attorney • Mulan • Hua Mulan • Pocahontas (all) • Spirit • Toy Story 3 • Ice Age 1 • Inverloch • Huger Games • LOTRings (vaguely)
Note: My woman pride says that Zelda is Sheik, Tetra and Hylia. No exception.
- Avatar - Other accounts: Fictionpress.com - Archive Of Our Own - Tumblr
- Fanfictions I recommend Les fics que je vous recommande - sans leur liens - dont beaucoup d'anglophones.
- Andy, let's talk Just This Once, least you also end up in Toy Size... (Toy Story)
- Funny writings tips on website 1, website 2, and what OC girls should NEVER be
- List: Interesting shippings and pairings.
- Humor. Er- well... Let say it's a little...poem. A poem about bishies and clothes
- Humor...more or less. But definetly about Figwit there, and there. (Lord Of The Rings)
- Something interesting : Disney's Pocahontas II funny video review. (Pocahontas)
- What I wanted Mulan 2 to be like The scene was cut for some reason. (Mulan)
- L'accueil francophone de FanFiction.Net
- La liste thématique de verbes pour nuancer la narration (complétée et rassemblée)
6 THINGS ABOUT THIS SCRIBBLER
1. If I criticize a piece or work, it's because I found material I loved in it. (I am way to lazy to review in the other case) If one of my review doesn't satisfy you, let me know, and I'll add a more balanced one.
2. Just because I critinize doesn't mean I think highly of myself. Having one's ego bruised seems to be a frequent sport in artists' everyday life. Is that going to stop you from writing?
3. Writing is a passion. The fact that Fanfiction is generally only for fun doesn't make those who consider it a craft obsessive nerds. (Now, I am a nerd, but that's another topic). I am bossy but I don't flame and I don't troll (mark an exception for other trolls).
4. I can feverly sing the glory of a chapter, and robotically point out the problems in the next. I doesn't mean I stoped to enjoy what I read. ;) If you have a story I may like, you can PM me about it. I'm very prone to give feedback.
5. Spelling error are one thing, but writing in texto is another. Writing to me in texto would be like putting your tongue in a power sock. It is prone to hurt. It's a language reserved for chat and your phone. Spellcheckers are your friends. Betareaders too.
6. Reading preferences:
- Original Characters are okay if they serve the story's purpose - but not the other way around.
- The base idea of a story can be anything, but the development has to be logic. No exception.
- 'Love' doesn't excuse anything in writing. No exception.I don't read stories with clichéd dialog or with more spelling errors than paragraphs.
I love: Character explorations - Tales of courage and loyalty - Unusual social situations - Interracial relationships (all the better if one of the parties is not human).
I hate: Yaoi/Yuri/Shota/Loli (except platonic) - PWP - Adultery - Bashing (except for humor). And through I am not asexual, I can say I am panromantic. So don't come talking about homophobia.
Digital Windows : Tron & Real Life. Pas de laser ; pas d'utilisateurs. Humour, Romance et mini Tragedies. FRANCAIS
Deux milicycle et demi du runtime de Windows Seven du point de vue de son Kernel.
Personnages : "Evan" et tous ses scripts, Avast, I.Explorer, Chrome, Notepad, le Clipboard et d'autres. ;)
Intricate Definitions: Tron. Post Legacy.
Ready to reformat the Grid, Sam had to bring out an old program too intricately tangled in the System to be salved elsewhere. However, Alan never imagined that its mere existence would tear his brain in so many ways at once.
Alan, Tron, Lora, some of Sam, Roy, Ram, mention of Yori, Quorra. Philosophy and, well...OTP.
The Ties of Her Name: Legend of Zelda. Post SS.
With Demise down, He returned to his era. But there, burning through the eyes of his childhood friend, he finds the gaze of an ancient Goddess. Once the stress fades away, he asks for explanations. As her grace melt his defenses, he can but trust again.
Excuse me, Goddess: Legend of Zelda. Post SS. Humor.
She finds a thousands reasons to complain her mortal situation but it always takes him one touch to scatter all her protests... There was much between the idea of the Goddess Hylia and the real woman. "Not so Gracious," he would say.
Childhood Flickers: Legend of Zelda. Post OoT.
Her husband had been a lifeless mask for the court and the people, but once in a while, he was Link of the Kokiri again. The Sheikah part in her still didn't understand how he had convinced her to play tag in the woods... (Inspired by Toy Story 3.)
The Mask's Memory: Legend of Zelda. Post MM.
She talks of possesion, he pleads enlightment; "You achieved grand things, my Queen, but your triforce lacks courage and power. I have not come to ask but to take." When a mask changes the boy she presumed to know, the Queen of Hyrule is caught in a personnal struggle of pride and morale.
Hide and Seek: Toy Story 3. AU.
Summary: What if Woody stood in Andy's backpack? My version of what could transpire between a College Freshman and his rag-doll cowboy. Friendship, teamwork, psychology and romance. Het.
Make Believe: Toy Story 3.
Summary: Andy have told it to himself for years now. He knows the line between make believe and reality: toys are not sentients beings; they don't speak on their own, they don't move when alone, and most of all, they don't make phone calls. And yet, in the blink of a second, a cowboy doll in his hands, Andy hesitates.
Fiery Heritage: Legend of Zelda. Post MM.
As their new Hero crossed the dimentional portal again, now with a mask tightly tied to his back and self-doubt full his head, the Deity decided to manifest himself. Hylia would not be pleased, but breaking the silence with a mortal seemed the only way to escape the mask.
Two masks and More: Legend of Zelda. Post MM.
A Zora's soul and a Deity's mind are the closer people he can call friends here. Adjusting to a different species body is a strange experience. Fortunately, they are here to help.
Link, Mikau, the Deity. Very short chapters.
Terre Natale : Legend of Zelda. Post OoT & MM. FRANCAIS
A nouveau adulte, Link, retrouve une prétendue sheikah en Hyrule. Les deux amis s'éfforcent de retrouver leurs repères tout en déchiffrant les regles de la malédiction qui est tombée sur le pays depuis que Ganon à été scellé dans un futur alternatif dont ils ont seuls souvenir.
Link & Zelda = F.Deity & Sheik.