Author has written 8 stories for Monk, Hawaii Five-0, Doctor Who, and Supernatural.
I have been writing fanfiction for about a year. So constructive criticism is appreciated, as I wish to improve.
I discovered fanfiction a couple of years ago and fell in love with it! The stories I like the best are ones with happy endings or at least hopeful endings.
I like to read a good romance with some h/c thrown in!
Here is the art for my Supernatural/Doctor Who It's The End Where I Begin done by the awesome Sarah_jones
Works-In-Progress: (that may one day far in the future get finished;)
1. NCIS story: Tim-centric, AU 12 Year Old Tim gets abandoned by mom goes to find his dad. Guess who? GEN Word Count: 2,600. (I think this one is going to be one of my longer stories. I am going to wait until most of it is done before posting the first chapter.)
2. LOTR/Narnia crossover: Peter ends up in an unknown forest, eventually meets Aragorn GEN (planning stage)
3. Doctor Who/Supernatural crossover: Martha takes a roadtrip across the U.S. (About 1,000 words done) One shot with a chance for a sequel. FINISHED! Now I just need to work on the sequel!
4. NCIS LA: Hetty tells her grandchilden a fairytale. (kind of stuck in the middle, an oc is giving me trouble)
5. Due South/Sentinel crossover: Ray V. takes an extended roadtrip after his life falls apart, helps Jim and Blair when the pair get into trouble when they come up against a couple of escaped convicts. GEN (Working on it when RL gives me a chance.)
Unsafe External Link