Author has written 6 stories for Rio, Incredibles, and Meet the Robinsons.
Hi! So I'm very excited to finally have my own FF account! :D Here's a little background info about me!
Education: Junior in college studying Journalism & Mass Communications
Hobbies: Reading, writing, and volleyball
I am also a born again Christian. If you have any questions, I am more than willing to answer them with the best of my ability. I'd also like to add that as a result, I do my best to keep my stories as clean as possible. You won't read any swear words or immoral scenes (but I DO love romance so you will find that in my stories); I believe everything I say, do, think, and yes, write, needs to be glorifying to God, so my writing will be as pure as I can possibly make it. But I keep things interesting too; don't think that I have no imagination and my writing is boring ;) Well anyway, any questions, feel free to PM me! :D
Stories: 4 Rio, 1 cross-over fic b/t Meet the Robinsons and The Incredibles
Note: All original plots and characters belong to their respective owners (i.e. Blue Sky Studios, Pixar and Disney). I do not own anything except my OC's and additional plot ideas that aren't in the movies. Also, all original songs, music and lyrics, belong solely to their respective owners, singers and sponsors alike.
--Embrace the Rhythm: Nico awoke on the forest floor not knowing anything about himself or how he got there. After making friends with some amazing birds in Rio, he tries to piece together the puzzle of his hazy past. Will he remember? rated T for action/violence later; COMPLETE!!
--Sacrificial Loyalty: Sequel to Embrace the Rhythm. Three years later, Nico is enjoying life with Riley, but sudden incidents thrust him back into action. Who is trying to kill him and his family? And what will happen when a couple of Blue Macaws get involved? Rated T; Complete!!
--Shine a Light: A mysterious teen comes to Rio for seemingly normal purposes, such as starting a new life. But when a few accidents take place and he seems bent on protecting Nico's family, is everything he said true? Or are things not really what they seem? Find out in my third story and sequel to Sacrificial Loyalty. Rated T
Diamond in the Rough: After Nico saves the life of a mysterious girl new to Rio, he soon learns that there is much more to her than meets the eye. But as their friendship grows stronger, strange happenings begin to occur and Nico will have to fight against all odds to save everything he's ever known and loved. Rated T for violence/action later on. Co-authored w/ ILoveNico1000x and she also receives credit; the idea for this story was solely her ;) We are both taking turns writing particular chapters, but we converse on a regular basis on the plot. Stay tuned! :D
--Continuation to Canary Corner: STRICTLY FOR PRAIRIEROSE1017's CONTINUED RIO STORIES!!! The wonderful PrairieRose1017 decided to let others come up with some ideas to help her continue her fabulous Rio stories! I wrote 4 chapters only, and each are a bit lengthy. To those who asked me to continue, I'm sorry that I will not be continuing it, BUT PrairieRose1017 has promised graciously to whip up a little something using the ideas I came up with! I'm SUPER excited to read it just as much as you guys! But for the record, although I came up with the 4 chapters for the entry, from here on out, anything that is written is all her, not me! :) She writes amazing stories, & I just wanna give a shoutout to her on how amazing her stories are! She'll make the continuation better than I could ever do! The only unfortunate about the whole thing is she is writing lots and lots as we speak, so it may be a while til CCC comes up :/ BUT! It'll be well worth the wait!! XD Can't wait!!
--Phantom: Harnessing Potential: A freak accident leaves Wilbur Robinson with super powers. After learning to harness his true potential, he discovers that he and his fellow supers will have to save the world as they know it. Rated T for action/violence later and gushy romance stuff ;)
--Phantom: The Hidden Remnant: Sequel to Phantom: Harnessing Potential. When Wilbur is suddenly targeted by an unknown enemy who knows his every move and detail, he begins a search. Through this suspenseful adventure, he finds he must rely on his own powers and can only trust his closest companions to survive this adventure. Or can he? Rated T for action-violence/suspense
So anyway, check out my page! :D LONG LIVE ASLAN- i mean- FANFICTION!!! :D lol
OC's *Spoilers may be present*
Embrace the Rhythm
Riley- beautiful yellow canary with baby blue eyes and butter-colored feathers with visible creme-colored down. She met Nico on the morning he woke up on the forest floor with amnesia. She immediately befriends him, helps him settle in, and her life changes forever as she goes on an incredible journey to discover Nico's past.
Carlos- Nico's little brother by a year and a half. A trouble-maker and teenager at heart, but understands his responsibilities when it is needed. He is a tad spaztic at times, but he's truly caring and kind, and only wants to help others. He is still inwardly depressed about losing his girlfriend, Sarah, to his enemy, Enrique.
Enrique- a Red-Tailed Hawk; deranged, dangerous, and a little self-obsessed. Prides himself in capturing birds and torturing them with his human owners.
Ramon- Scarlet Macaw; undercover agent to Enrique; around citizen-birds, he is very cocky, self-obsessed, snobby and very mean; but around Enrique, Riley dubs him "a pansy" because he is beyond afraid of the hawk. He has good reason, but it shows that he is not as tough as he says he is.
The Commander- Mottled Owl; Head spy and leader of Nico's squad; commanding (hence his title, hm?), firm and strong-willed, but recognizes the need and necessity of a soft question or answer. Personally saved Nico and Carlos when they were kids and practically raised them himself, so they almost look to him as the father they never had.
Manny- Peregrine falcon; second in command to The Commander; his work is top priority over everything: to protect anyone and everyone at any time, at any place, at all costs. Period. He's all work and he takes it very seriously. But behind his hard working side, he's a softie. He doesn't show his soft personal side much, but it's there, and everyone knows it.
Thurber- a massive Eagle; rough, tough and massive; he picks on Nico a bit, but he is almost a big brother figure to Nico. He too is a hard worker and barely ever takes a rest when danger has the upper hand.
Richie- a Red-fan Parrot; he's a close partner to Manny, but he's also Mr. Goof with Carlos. He goofs off with Carlos, usually at the most inopportune time, much to the chagrin of The Commander. But he knows when it is time to be serious and get the work done, and he does it just as efficiently as every other spy.
Camille- beautiful Brazilian Tanager; being a female, she's very soft and kind-hearted, but due to her past and work as a spy, she too works immensely hard. Every spy knows that she is soft at heart, but they also know not to push her buttons.
Ellie- Nico and Riley's first and only child; she is almost two years old, has baby blue eyes and the same colored feathers and creme colored down as her mother. She has a bright and happy personality, but has a fear of birds larger than canaries. Everyone loves her to death and would do anything to keep her safe, especially Nico and Riley.
Lindy- Blue-Gray Tanager; a rookie spy hired by The Commander when they return to Rio on a serious mission. The Commander decides on a spur of the moment to pair her up with Carlos in an attempt to play match-maker. Carlos takes the role seriously but fearfully as he's still struggling with the loss of his former girlfriend Sarah. However, as soon as he starts training Lindy, the warm and fuzzies quickly return to him and he starts falling for her. Lindy also falls for Carlos, but at a slower rate. She likes him a lot as a mentor, quickly realizing his role as a spy and how much he cares for others. She doesn't talk about her past much, and Carlos doesn't ask many questions, thinking that she must have had a tough time in the past. But he and the others find out much later that there is more to Lindy than they ever could have imagined.
Julia- a Northern Cardinal; she was being smuggled on the plane out of Rio by Nigel and the smugglers when she met Pedro, who was in the cage beside her. The couple hit it off almost instantly and stuck around through the families adventures.
Tanner- Yellow Canary; He was captured as a four year old at the same time as Nico and Carlos; even as a child, Tanner had serious anger issues and attitude problems. To ease the tension, Nico promised him that if he and his brother were to get out, they would save Tanner as well. The same night, Nico and Carlos were saved by The Commander and his squad, but they did not get a chance to save Tanner. Tanner was trained as an assassin, and comes back all those years later to pay Nico back for breaking his promise.
Clyde- Osprey; the leader of a group of assassins. Has had past conflicts with The Commander and hates him and his squad with a passion.
Raven- Black Crow; hidden talent is hiding in the shadows due to his dark feathers. Shares the second-hand position with Tanner under Clyde. Is also an assassin, but tells Tanner to back off when he has the tendency to spazz out. Almost gets pummeled by the Canary himself however when he slips and almost calls Tanner a weakling.
Max- Barred-Forest Falcon; another one of Clyde's assassins. He and Tanner like to collect dynamite and use it at each and every crime scene.
Brutus- Great Horned Owl; another assassin working for Clyde.
Shine a Light
Ellie- Nico and Riley's now sixteen year old daughter; she's sweet and kind, a talented singer just like her parents, but can also be feisty at times. Being the oldest of all her siblings and cousins, she is very protective of them and is willing to stick up for them for anything.
Dodger- Yellow Canary; a sixteen year old who is very cocky and does everything he can to mock Ellie's family, but turns around and tries to ask her out. He can be violent at times, causing Nico and Carlos to keep a closer eye on their kids. The second he meets Conner, he hates him with a passion.
Mason- one of Nico and Riley's "twin" boys; he is absolutely identical to his brother, except Cody's eyes are a little different. Of the two, he is the instigator; he usually comes up with the crazy ideas and usually has to pay the consequences for his rash decisions. But he's really funny, cute and loves to have fun; he really dislikes Dodger and hates it when he rags on his family, especially Nico.
Cody- Mason's twin brother; he is ever-so-slightly calmer between him and his brother, but he is also a troublemaker. The best way to tell him apart from Mason is his eyes; they are an amber brown, but they have flecks of gold splattered throughout them, making him look more like his Uncle Carlos.
Zacarias/Zac- Red-Crested Cardinal; Pedro and Julia's only son; he is just like his father in every aspect--rapping, dancing, talking, looking, the whole sha-bang. He is Pedro's son, and nobody could tell otherwise if they wanted to.
Kim- Northern Cardinal; Pedro and Julia's only daughter; she is the same age as her brother, but he claims to be older. She is a bit more timid and quiet compared to her cousins and brother, but she will still stand up when the older teens pick on them.
Sarah- Blue-Gray Tanager; Carlos and Lindy's oldest daughter who was named after her father's first girlfriend; she is twelve years old and VERY feisty. Even though she is only twelve, the older teens don't mess with her much because they know without a shadow of a doubt that she WILL fight back, and not just verbally. Carlos and Lindy have to keep tabs on exactly how feisty she gets because they don't want her aggressive gene taking over the tender sweetness she really has. Deep down she's just as sweet as her mother, but, like her mother, her attitude and aggressive side run a little wild.
Maggie- Yellow Canary; Carlos and Lindy's second and youngest daughter; she is six years old and is quiet, soft-spoken and very sweet. Her personality is very much the opposite of her sister. She adores Carlos and her Uncle Nico and loves to hear stories about their past adventures, but understands as much as everyone else that she has to keep their pasts a secret.
Conner- Yellow Canary; A seventeen year old from Venezuela, he moved to Rio after the sudden death of his mother. This is the only background that Nico and his family/friends get out of him, but realizing it must be hard to go into more depth, they don't press him. He wears a brown leather vest, refusing to ever take it off. Ellie is curious about it, but he doesn't answer many questions about it; after a while she figures it's like her dad and his bottlecap: an important keepsake. He's cute, fun, talented in a number of ways, good at entertaining the twins, and really curious about the entire family and their friends. He likes to ask questions, which Carlos finds strange, but he knows Nico trusts him, so he doesn't confront him about it.
Favorite Movie Quotes
"No capes!!!" (Edna Mode, The Incredibles)
"Excuse me barmaid, I'm afraid you've brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here; this is a talkin' fishbone!" (Hiccup, HTTYD)
Nico: "So are you here for Carnival?"
"Kids; seventeen of 'em and one on the way! Hey! He's not a maracca stop SHAKIN' 'EM!!!" Rafael, Rio
"Hi *clears throat* hi! My name is Blu; like the cheese...with the mold on it." *Jewel gives weird look* "No that's stupid stupid stupid." *hits beak lamely* Blu, Rio
Linda: "You found Blu? Are you sure??"
Pedro & Nico: "Blu! Hey Blu!"
Barbie: "We are so glad you came! Buh-bye, Bye, Bye! Remember, please remember to put all popcorn containers in the nearest trash can. Thank you! Okay buh-bye now, buh-bye! Bye! *laughs nervously* "Okay... is everybody gone? Is...is everybody gone?? Huh???" *Smile completely drops into exhausted frown* "GOOD. O my gosh, my cheeks are killing me! I can't keep smiling like this anymore I am exhausted!"
Jack: "Hey Bunny, check out this vie-AHH!" *flies off the sleigh*
Bunny: "Ah! North, Frosty's ah-ahhh..." *peers fearfully over the edge*
Jack: "Aww, you do care."
Bunny, quite annoyed: "Aw rack off ya bloody show pony!"
Favorite Quotes ((copy and bold your favorites, or the ones that apply to you)
"Gravity man. It's not just a good idea, it's the law!"
"Blondes have more fun, but brunettes actually remember it the next day."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you!"
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm."
"Having good friends is like wetting your pants. Others can see it, and you can feel it."
"Warning: jumping into radioactive waste does not give you super powers!"
"I trip UP the stairs."
"Don't follow me. I run into walls."
"I am the bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."
"I'm naturally blonde. So please speak slowly."
"Girls can do anything boys can do, and we can do it in high heels."
"Brilliant brunette with many blonde moments."
"I am the type of girl who bursts out laughing at something that happened yesterday."
"It's a beautiful day! Now watch some idiot screw it up."
"The darkest hour is always just before dawn breaks."
"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps."
"Pain is a good thing. It lets you know you're still alive."
"LIFE IS LIKE A MOVIE: If you are sad: drama. If you are afraid: suspense. If you are angry: action. When you look at the mirror: horror. Now you are smiling: that's comedy!"
"To be old and wise, you first must be young and stupid."
"It takes skill to trip over a flat surface!"
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!"
100% Hunger Games Fan! Copy and Paste if you agree! PLEASE!!!
Six Truths in Life
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time: a physical imposibility
2. All idiots, after reading this will try it
3. And discover that it's a lie
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You will soon post this on your profile for another idiot to see.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.
50 Ways to get Kicked out of Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Don't bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (this is not stealing, they did not own the items yet, they were simply 'moving them around')
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, then arrange them into strange poses. (be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly, especially in thin aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off and turn the volume up to full blast.
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen you in so long." etc. See if they play along. Insist on calling them 'Bob', and if they protest, get angry about it (violent if necissary).
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who buys this crap anyway?!"
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note- if you don't actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items/customers/staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue to each-other before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and when they say you didn't buy it there say "The customer is always right darn it!!" Make a scene.
21. Move "Caution : Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you will only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "I'm Batman. Come Robin, to the Batcave."
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and say, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between them yelling "Red Rover."
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any in stock. (i.e.: Shnerples). Do a vague hand-mime of what a 'Shnerple' looks like to assist them.
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale battle with G.I. Joe vs. X-men.
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in Cosmetics on all the live animals in Pet-Care.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission Impossible.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies."
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet section, etc.
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with various funnels.
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at something, quickly place random combinations of items in their cart, such as 'A Large Cucumber and a Tub of Vasceline'.
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to your knees and scream, "No, no, its those voices again!"
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to the food court, buy a drink, and say you don't get out much and ask them to put a little umbrella in it.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Toothless is the awesomest dragon character in HTTYD, copy paste this on your profile.
If you've met some really cool people online (possibly from other countries) as a result of your involvement on this site, paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. (What, you think I came up w/ all this on my own?? Guess again! XD)
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to your profile.
Profile your into this past and copy ,retard a like beginning the from this read actually you if. Now Read It Backwards :P
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever become so obsessed with something that it is NOT even funny anymore and people think you’re insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo,zeusgirl39, percabeth4evereverveverever, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, Arristo, EmmerzK,
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you come up with most of your fanfic ideas by laying in bed staring at the moon, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name; Medalis, Invisibool, krazykookiegirl, Gewlicious, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, Arristo, EmmerzK,
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile. (ALL THE TIME!!!)
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you firmly and truly believe that the world WILL NOT come to an end in 2012, Copy and paste.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile!
If you appreciate the beauty of movie soundtracks and own at least one, paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen an animated movie so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Wow, I did a lot of that stuff, and I'll probably do half of it again tomorrow!
Unsafe External Link