Author has written 11 stories for Supernatural, and Mentalist.
Hey! Thanks for visiting my profile! :D
So, where to begin? I'm Trishala, and I love singing, reading, writing, playing the guitar, and Castiel. ;)
I'm fourteen, by the way.
Favorite T.V Shows: Supernatural, Supernatural, Supernatural and more Supernatural. Dean and Castiel are my favorites. :) Need I say more? I also love Glee, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Mentalist. (Mmm, Jane is perfect. :P)
Favorite Anime: Naruto (Sasuke is awesome, dattebayo!), Fairy Tail, One Piece, Jigoku Shoujo, Busou Renkin (Papillion rocks my socks) and Yu Yu Hakusho.
That reminds me, I speak English, French, Japanese and Hindi.
Music: Paramore, Muse, Evanescence, Adele, AC/DC, Misato Aki, w-inds, Home Made Kazoku, Mikuni Shimokawa, Hirano Aya, Funkist and SHINee. I'm into gothic rock, punk, glam rock, R&B, blues, and anything else that sounds good. :)
Favorite Books: War and Peace, Anna Karenina, Animal Farm, Anne of Green Gables, Lord of the Rings, My Family and Other Animals, To Kill A Mockingbird, The Hunger Games and many, many more.
I. Hate. Twilight.
My favorite colors are black, purple and silver.
As long as we're on the subject of music, I have an angst playlist. (Yes, you can start laughing now.)
In my defense, it's a major help in writing my stories, and it's also helped me a lot with my life.
So here it is. *drumroll*
My Angst Playlist:
1. Silent Lucidity- Queensryche (One of the most heartbreaking songs in history.)
2. Before The Worst- The Script
3. Broken Angel- Boyce Avenue (I can really connect to this song on a personal level, and the music is just amazing.)
4. Bullet From A Gun- The Script (The inevitability of this song really gets to me, and I'm not really the forgiving type, so that's added reason.)
5. The End Where I Begin- The Script (Again, beautifully made, and the lyrics are just so relate-able.)
6. Exit Wounds- The Script (The utter desperation and helplessness of this song is the key reason why I like it.)
7. Epiphany- Staind (Once again, lyrics are amazing.)
8. For The First Time- The Script (For me, this song reminds me of how difficult relationships are- no matter what kind.)
9. Haunted- Evanescence (Perfect. For anyone who feels tied down and suffocated, this is the best song for it.)
10. Iris- The Goo Goo Dolls (Best love song ever. Perfect lyrics, perfect music, and it describes how much relationships hurt.)
11. Lost In Paradise- Evanescence (Guilt is debilitating. This song portrays that perfectly.)
12. Perfect- P!nk (While this isn't strictly angst, I just love the message it sends.)
13. Safe And Sound- Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars (I'm no fan of Swift, but this song is just so sweetly sad I couldn't help myself.)
14. Always- Bon Jovi (For the lyrics alone, this belongs here.)
15. Say Goodbye- Skillet (Describes perfectly how hard it is to let people go.)
16. Skin- Sixx:A.M (People can be cruel when they judge you. This song beautifully fits that.)
17. Together Again- Evanescence (The complete futility of hope. This fits perfectly.)
18. Total Eclipse Of The Heart- (No words necessary.)
19. Turning Tables- Adele (You trust the wrong person, and then everything turns to dust. I think everyone can relate to this.)
20. Set Fire To The Rain- Adele (When you don't want something to end, even if it's destroying you. Perfect.)
21. Walk Away- The Script (When you feel people are better off without you. Beautifully done.)
22. Sad Rain- Misato Aki (Japanese people on FF will understand this. For the rest, the music is enough.)
Unsafe External Link