Poll: How many cubs should Gia be carrying? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Aliens/Predator, Madagascar, Halo, Ice Age, Kung Fu Panda, Assassin's Creed, and My Little Pony.
I am going to say this right now...This is FAN FICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means nothing written here is mine unless otherwise stated! I refuse to put a disclaimer to appease the ego of some lawyer somewhere! Good day Sir!
Notice! If I delete a story on this site it is not because I have lost interest, but due to the fact that it has not received any real support or feedback to convince me it should continue. If you wish to ask a story be reposted then contact me via PM or review. If you would like to take over a story I have removed then contact me for plot and character details.
If anyone should like help with characters, or plots for a story, or would like to suggest one to me feel free to contact me! I love helping others! We all should work together to improve our writing abilities.
Here is a list of rules and guidelines that should be taken to help any new or struggling writers on this site create a convincing OC:
1. Keep it simple. We don't need a character to be in every part of the story. If you create a mechanic OC then you should leave him or her in thier element.
2. Keep it believable. You wouldn't believe how many perfect OC's are on this site. If an OC can do anything, or is so overpowered that no character in the canon storyline could stand a chance against them then the story becomes devoid of challenge or suspense. Always keep the people you introduce into the narrative flawed and mortal.
3.Give them history. Don't make a character simply a normal person or a person suited to the world you put them in without any problems. If the story you are telling will have a assasin OC in it as a protaganist then you should make sure we see a human side to them, or at least have a reason for thier behavior that we can understand, if not relate to.
4. Never self insert. This isn't in and of itself bad, but 99% of the time self inserts are shameless ways for people to have a relationship with thier favorite character. Only do a self insert if it is for the good of the story.
5. Never have instant romances. If the character you introduce will have a romance then make it an arc in that characters development. There can be physical attraction immediatly, and if you state a reason for it the characters involved could have feelings for each other, but never have them in love immediatly after they meet. This not only decreases drama, but also lessens the character development and belivability.
6. Follow rules 1-5 and have fun! If you are at all helped by this list then please tell me about the story! I look forward to reading!
Unsafe External Link