Author has written 6 stories for How to Rock, Kickin' It, and Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
Hola persons! Welcome to the profile of a truly demented and mentally unstable Pakistani girl!
Okay, I'm not really demented, and I'm pretty sure I'm mentally stable, but ehh.
Name: Drumroll please! My name is... Maleeha!
Fave Subject: I am the wierdo that likes Language Arts, but I'm really interested in Art and Journalism.
Fave Colors: Purple & Orange (I feel orange is underused as a color)
Fave Movies: 3 idiots (Hilarious!) Taare Zameen Par (so touching) Quints ( Classic!) A Cinderella Story (The first one)
Fave Actresses: Lulu Antariksa (Stevie) Bridgit Mendler (Teddy) Halston Sage (Grace) Samantha Boscarino (Molly) Brittany Anne Pirtle (Emily) etc.
Fave Actors: Max Schenider (a.k.a: Awesome personified) Aamir Khan (Indian actor who shares my last name) Ryan Potter (Mike) Hector David Jr. (Mike) Alex Heartman (Jayden) Leo Howard (Jack)
Fave Singers: Shane Harper, Megan Nicole, Ross Lynch, Lulu Antariksa, Bridgit Mendler, Ariana Grande, Liz Gillies, Victoria Justice etc.
Fave Shows: Kickin It, How to Rock, House of Anubis
Fave Books: Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin, The Year the Swallows Came Early by Kathryn Fitzmaurice, Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper etc.
Clique: Even though I am totally against social statuses, I would have to say that my friends are like the outcasts; we're all wierdos, but we're wierdos together
Motto: Once upon a time... (You will see this written in all of my notebooks, in my agenda, I even write this in the air when I'm bored!)
Ask.Fm: http://ask.fm/PakistaniGirl A website where you can ask me the strangest questions and I'll definitely answer!
Twitter: I'm @AshleyScarlet01 I tweet really boring stuff, but hey it's your choice if you want to follow me. I'm not forcing you into anything.
1. I am Pakistani and I am totally obsessed with it.
2. If you call me Indian you will get a fist in the face.
3. I am a Muslim and I am extremely proud of it.
4. I am a hardcore Zevie lover and I always will be.
5. Whenever I have to do a project and I get to choose what I do, I ALWAYS write a play.
6. I am half-fluent in Urdu, but I'm learning.
7. I hate when people say Asian and they are specifying Oriental Asians. If they mean Oriental Asians, they should just say so!
8. I like acting, but I'm not very good at it.
9. I don't have a BFF and I don't think I ever had one.
10. My friends and I are all taking German when we're in high school so we can A) stay together and B) go to Germany
11. In my school kids are called: The Chorus Freaks, The Band Geeks, and The Orchadorks.
12. My friend is THE Orchadork, and her dad is the teacher.
13. I can touch my uvula with my tongue.
14. My dad really detests Apple and he won't buy any of their products.
15. I was born in Pakistan, but I'm not telling you which city. ;)
16. My best friends are obsessed with My Little Pony,and they're trying to convince me to watch it.
17. I am... 13 years old!
18. In my school, the easiest class is Journalism.
19. I am obsessed over the fact I am older than my cousin who is born 3 days after me, but she's in the 9th grade! By the way, she lives in Pakistan so the school is different.
20. I have yet to meet any Pakistani writers, if your are Pakistani, please PM me!
21. My celebrity crushes are: Max Schneider, Leo Howard, and Billy Unger.
22. I see Tyrel Jackson Williams as the next Eddie Murphy.
23. I have a new section just for questions asked. So if you have any questions, please PM me!
24. I hate bananas.
25. My celebrity crushes are: Max Schneider, Leo Howard, and Billy Unger. I can dream, can't I. (:
26. I don't like Bollywood because I feel it makes fun of my ethnicity and culture. Big shock: People in India wear t-shirts and jeans! Amazing, I know. Note my sarcasm.
27. If you insult my friends you may as well bury your grave now.
28. I think the funniest duo on tv is Noah Crawford and Chris O'Neal.
29. I memorized Wen's rap in Determinate in Lemonade Mouth and I can say it faster than he does.
30. I'm 13 and still without a phone.
31. I do not think Justin Bieber is a girl or gay. He is a good singer who is mistreated. I am not a belieber, but if you call him any offending terms you will hear a few not so kind words courtesy of me.
32. Regarding to #31, I don't care if you hate me for my opinion. You have yours and you have mine.
33. I hate when people find out I'm Muslim and ask me "Can you speak Muslim?" My new response is," Can you speak Christian?" or whatever their religion is.
34. I do not wear a hijab, but I know many people who do and I respect them very much.
35. If I even HEAR someone insulting a Muslim I will interject and give the hater a piece of my mind.
36. I hate those chain-letter things on every website I go on. If I was really supposed to die, I would've been killed 20 times.
37. My favorite FF friends/writers are: Inkheart4112, XxMockingjay'sliveineveryonexX (which they do), yellowstar51, AriZevie4ever etc.
THE HOUSE OF ANUBIS PLEDGE:
I promise to always remember Nina when I solve my next mystery or face my next enemy.
I promise to always remember Patricia when my best friend is in danger.
I promise to always remember Amber when life seems to take a wrong turn.
I promise to always remember Mara when I'm doing school work.
I promise to always remember Fabian when I'm feeling shy or weak.
I promise to always remember Jerome when I'm being threatened.
I promise to always remember Alfie when my parents treat me in a way I don't like.
I promise to always remember Mick when I'm applying for a scholarship.
I promise to always remember Sibuna during my prom, because theirs was taken away from them.
I promise to always keep the secret of the cup of Ankh's hiding place.
I promise to always make sure the world doesn't forget Sibuna.
I promise to always keep the light of Sibuna in my heart and soul.
I promise to always love and cherish House of Anubis with all my heart.
I promise that I will always be a loyal fan of House of Anubis.
Let no man or woman tear this vow asunder!
"True friends stab you in the front," Oscar Wilde
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work," Thomas Edison.
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone,"Audrey Hepburn
"Once upon a time is the beginning of endless possibilities," Ashley Scarlet. (No joke! This is my very first quote!)
How to Rock A Cinderella Story
Zevie by the Letters
Trip of a Lifetime
Chapter 2: Grace-http://www.polyvore.com/grace/set?id=67954695
Best video of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8BUHy-3FBo&feature=g-all-c
Download at this link: http://soundcloud.com/mattyfresh22/xmas
If you're a total How to Rock nut like me, you'll understand this. If you want to use it please give me credit, because I made it up on the spot. Thank you.
I keep hearing the Rules for Being Popular but then I remember Only You Can Be You. I'm being the best I can be so I Just Do Me. It's All About Tonight when there's a War on the Dance Floor, but I remember I’m living a Good Life so I just Go With Gravity. And it turns out I was the Last 1 Standing. When I Move With the Crowd, all that matters is Me, Myself and I. Hey Now, I like How You Do It, because you do it your own way. Come Rock With Me and go live your life.
URGENT! To all of those who have heard of the terrible incident that has happened in Newton, Connecticut. I do not know one person who could look directly in a child's eye and shoot them. If you were one of those whining about the Ellen Show, go crawl in a hole and die, Then you'll understand what those children went through. Ellen can have another taping, Justin can appear on the show again, but those kids cannot come back to life. They can't tell their parents that they love them. They can't spend time with their family anymore. No parent should have to go through that. Whatever your religion is, even if you don't have a religion, you should somehow try to console the families for their loss.
Unsafe External Link