Author has written 9 stories for A.N.T. Farm, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, and Sisters Grimm.
Hey I'm Lovelylamb1999 (obviously not my real name) I'm 16 and in 10th grade. Below, you will also find prifiles about RM and RV.
when life gives you lemons,
Brother: Did you know that ’sugar’ is the only word in the English language where the ’su’ makes the ’sh’ sound?
Favorite Colors- Blue
Lucky Number- 19
Infernal Devices (Cassandra Clare)
Sister's Grimm(Micheal Buckley)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians(Rick Riordan)
Lock and Key(Sara Dessen)
The Hunger Games series (Suzanne Collins)
Last Song (Nicholas Sparks)
13 Reasons Why (Jay Asher)
Favorite Authors-Micheal Buckley, Sara Dessen, Meg Cabot, Rick Riordan
Favorite Shows- House of Anubis
Pretty Little Liars
Melissa and Joey
Jane by Design
Switched at Birth
Zoey 101(I know it's over and old)
Favorite Movies- Aquamarine, Tron Legacy,Flipped
Favorite Actors/Actresses- Selena Gomez, Ana Mulvoy
Favorite Singers- Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift
Favorite Songs- Last Kiss(Taylor Swift), All Too Well(Taylor Swift)
Favorite Couples: Jane/Billy (Jane by Design)
Mara/Jerome (House of Anubis)
Gabe/Joe (Good Luck Charlie)
Fletcher/Chyna (Ant Farm)
Lily/James (Harry Potter)
Sadie/Anubis (Kane Chronicles)
Percy/Annabeth (Percy Jackson)
Puck/Sabrina (Sisters Grimm)
Will/Tessa (Infernal Devices)
Simon/Isabelle (Mortal Instruments)
Obsession Couples: Puck/Sabrina, Percy/Annabeth, Jane/Billy (They're my faveorite right now...even though they're not together...)
Hobbies- reading, hanging with friends, writing, shopping, singing, musical theater!
Color- pink and orange
Books/ series- The Twilight Saga (I can't think of anything else I don't like at the top of my head.)
Shows- So Random, The Regular Show (Drives me crazy)
Movies- Twilight Saga (I can't think of anything else...)
Singers- Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus
Couples: Fletcher/Olive, Hermione/Draco, Harry/Ginny (sorry to Harry/Ginny fans)
Hello! I'm Review Monster. I'm sure a lot of you guys already know me! I am lovelylamb1999's pet monster! Just one thing. I ROCK! And don't you forget it.
Age: 1000 (monster are immortal)
Height: 8 feet
Favorite Color: Brown
Favorite Book: The Sisters Grimm
Favorite Show: Jane by Design (There is nothing wrong with a monster with fashion sense)
Hello. Pleasure to meet you. I'm RV. I feed on reviews, so you better review!
Height: 6 feet
Favorite Color:Red, the color of blood
Favorite Book: Twilight (It's about Vampires!)
Favorite Show: Wizards of Waverly Place, My Baby Sitter a Vampire (Erica is my crush)
Our Favorite Quotes (lovelylamb1999, RV and RM)
"I mean broccoli. I Can't wait to get a big piece to chew on. There's nothing like walking around the city with a big ol' head of broccoli." Daphne Grimm
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde
"Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”
When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
Who says nothing is impossible? I’ve been doing nothing for years. …
Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
I learned three things in school:
A library is a somewhat easy place to annoy the people sitting around you, but for those of you with less then stellar creativity, we have made a list of things you can do...
1. Read out loud. Very loud. And slowly.
2. While pointing to a very simple word, like 'the', ask the person next to you if he/she can pronounce it for you.
3. While looking at your book, turn so you're facing the person. Then, peer over the top of your book, and say "PEEKABOO!!"
4. Put down you book, and look over and start reading the other persons book, and, either 1) say "Ooo. Nice book." or 2) when he/she looks at you, quickly pick up your book and act like your reading it.
5. Suddenly look over at him/her, and say, "You're one of THEM!"
6. Put down you book, and look at him/her. When they says something like "what?", cut them off by saying "Are you accusing me of something?"
7. Read your book. Upside down.
8. Read your book from right to left. And flip the pages the same way.
9. Flip the page every two or so seconds.
10. Pick up your book, put it down, and say, "Wow. That was a good book."
11. Read silently, and then as if speaking to the character in your book, say, "No, Jim! It's a trap! Don't do it!!" Then turn to the person and reply solemnly, "He did it." when he/she looks at you.
12. Turn to the person and ask, "Have you ever experienced Déjà vu and amnesia at the same time?"
13. Start arguing with yourself, then when he/she looks at you funny, say "Ohh, I'm sorry. I was just telling my subconscious to be quiet."
14. Sit down, and then say to the person next to you, "Hi! My name's (_) and I'm really glad to meet you."
15. Ask him/her if he/she knew there are eddies in the space/time continuum.
16. Ask him/her what species he/she is.
17. Every so often, yelp in pain, and look at your feet.
18. Bring a bag or purse, and peer into it and say, "Got enough air in their?" or, "Settle down in there. I'm trying to read!"
19. Ask them what their name is, and then when they start to reply, cut them off by saying, "No it isn't!"
20. Break the silence by making a bodily function noise, then say, "Wow! That was a good one!"
21. Every time the person next to you turns the page, make a strange sound, or a beep.
22. Announce the page number each time you turn a page.
23. Constantly shift in your seat, and if the person next to you asked what is wrong, reply by saying, "I'm constipated. Hehe."
24. Spell every single word as you read it.
25. Chew gum with your mouth open, and smack your lips while reading.
26. Act like you're picking your nose. And eating it.
27. Snort loudly, and gargle with your spit.
28. Sneeze a lot.
29. Hold your book right next to your eyes.
30. Every few minutes, get up out of your chair, walk around the table, and sit back down.
31. Stand up, and continue reading.
32. Make a strange sound every few minutes, then act like you didn't do it.
33. Bring a bag of cat food, and start snacking on it.
34. Bring a box of crunchy cereal, a bowl, and a spoon. Then dig in messily, and crunch on it.
35. Ask them, "Got milk?"
36. Read out loud attempting to pronounce easy words. Butcher them badly. But be able to pronounce hard words.
37. Fall out of your seat, then say, "I meant to do that." Then do it again. And again.
38. Bring a laptop, and turn up the sound, and play a very noisy game.
39. Wear too many sweaters, and complain how hot it is.
40. Bring one of those fans with a squirt bottle attached, and make it look like you re attempting to squirt yourself, but hit them instead.
41. Bring a bottle of squirtable mouth freshener, and miss every time you try to spray it into your mouth.
42. Wear A LOT of putrid smelling cologne or perfume.
43. Spill that same cologne or perfume on their book.
44. Put down your book, then say, "Hey, ya wanna trade?"
45. Bring a recording of very obnoxious music, and hide it in a bag. Turn it up full blast, and accuse them of having it. Keep accusing them, then get the librarian to come. When they find it in your bag, yell, "IT WAS PLANTED ON ME I TELL YOU!!!!! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!! IT'S A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY!! ALIENS BEAMED IT INTO MY BAG!!! IT'S BECAUSE I DIDN'T LET THEM DO EXPERIMENTS ON ME!!"
46. Without looking away from your book, say to no one in particular, "I know what you did last summer."
47. Bring a piece of bread, and drop pieces of it down the little hole in the center of the table meant for cords.
48. While reading your book, start humming a single note until you're out of breath, then collapse on the floor. Then get back up, and continue reading like nothing happened.
49. Start singing "This is the song that never ends. . ."
50. While placing small pieces of bread in a line, count one, two, three. . ., and lose count every ten or so.
51. Bring a recording of a popular song. Play it on headphones quietly, but sing along very badly. Then say to the person next to you, "I took singing lessons!"
52. Turn to the person sitting next to you and say to them, "Hey! How ya doin'? That's great, me too."
53. Instead of a laptop, bring your entire computer!
54. While working at a laptop, suddenly stand up, and announce to every one, "I have mail!!"
55. Start staring at the person, and when you have their attention, announce, "I measure sock by thickness!"
56. Turn to the person next to you, and ask them to pronounce their name backwards. When they ask you why, tell them that you are looking for hidden messages.
57. State proudly that you have been to the "other" side. Give no explanation.
58. Suddenly grasp your heart, let out a wail, and fall to the ground. Then get back up like nothing happened.
59. Collapse on the floor. Then get up like nothing happened. When the person next to asked what is wrong, look at him/her with an inquiring look on your face, and say, "What do you mean?"
60. Say, "It always starts so weird, and they do it so weird." When they ask, "What?" say, "Ohh, sorry. I'm back now."
61. Start telling a VERY strange story, then half way through say, "Never mind."
62. Turn to them and while pointing your fingers at them as if you were electrocuting them, say, "BUZZ!!! BUZZ!!. . ."
63. Start arguing with yourself. When they ask you who you are talking to, say, "Your just jealous 'cause the voices are talking to ME!!!"
64. Say, "Who's Freddie?" Then act like you didn't say anything.
65. Say, "Argh! My central nervous system in shot! Quick! Give me blue china!!!"
66. Introduce your self by saying, "Hi! I'd like a hamburger, and a green South America please." When they ask what your problem is, say, "Ohh, your not my fairy god mother? I'm sorry, he must have flown into the bookcases. Bye!" and run off.
67. Continuously rub a book while chanting, "Come out, come out. I know you're in there!" When they ask what you're doing, say, "I'm calling the book genie out!"
68. Run up to them with a book, thrust it under their nose and ask, "Will you sign my autograph?!?" Make sure you say MY.
69. Get up onto the table, and start acting like a duck. When they ask what you're doing, say happily, "I'm roosting!"
70. Bring a bottle of glue and sniff it while counting down from a very high number. When they ask what you're doing, say, "I'm counting my brain cells!"
71. Stick a "kick me" sign on your back, and accuse them of putting it their.
72. Repeat every thing they say to you.
73. Ask them, "Have you ever had an orange juice bath?" When they look at you strangely, say, "What?"
74. Look up suddenly and yell, "Ohh no!" When they ask you what happened, say, "Nothing." Then do it again.
75. Stare accusingly at the other person, and when they look at you, say, "Where were you on the night of February 32, 1989?!"
76. Look at one page number, then a different one. They say in astonishment, "Wow! The page numbers are in order! Cool! They guy who came up with that musta been a genius!!"
77. Glance over your shoulder every few seconds.
78. Maintain a look of horror constantly, but act normal other wise.
79. Say to him/her, "You have the right to remain silent!"
80. Pat your stomach and say, "Whoa. Human extremities do not settle well."
81. Get a child's book like "Green Eggs and Ham" and complain that there is no glossary.
82. Find a thesaurus and say in complete astonishment, "Wow! Did you know that "affirmative" and "yes" mean the same thing?"
83. Say, "Omph!" like you were just shot, and while smushing a ketchup pack on your chest, fall on the floor. Then get back up like nothing happened. After that, look at your stomach, and say, "What? How'd this stain get here?" while motioning to the ketchup.
I LOVE that Library thing!
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says... The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason I don't want you is because I need you. The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left. The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you. The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you. The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sappy movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
TOTAL -- 8
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You are/were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
TOTAL -- 12
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer-
I promise to remember Rue When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind If I spare someone, something...
Once Whenever I watch a reality show I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch If someone's drunk or calls me names
I swear to think of Cato When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
A Sisters Grimm Addict Prayer
I promise to remember Sabrina,
Whenever I blow a gasket
I promise to remember Briar Rose,
When I see someone in a casket
I promise to remember Puck,
When I hear the word "fairy"
I promise to remember Red,
Whenever I hear someone likes the color of cherries
I promise to remember Granny,
When I see an old lady with a flower in her hair
I promise to remember Veronica,
Whenever someone gives me a angry glare
I promise to remember Daphne,
When I have no earthly cares
I promise to remember Uncle Jake,
Whenever I see someone mourn
I promise to remember Mirror,
When I see someone with a heart of thorns,
I promise to remember Charming,
Whenever I see a cocky guy
I promise to remember Tobias Clay
When I see a sad guy sigh
I promise to not kidnap baby boys
For Basil Jr.'s sake of course,
I promise to remember Henry,
Whenever see someone punch someone with force
I promise to remember TSG,
Wherever I may go,
So I can let my obsession show!
Unsafe External Link