Author has written 10 stories for House, M.D., and Once Upon a Time.
Hello, I’m Kimberly. I write for House and Once Upon a Time. Mostly Cadley, Mad Swan, and Swan Queen, however many more.
I don't post all my stories here unfortunately. About 50% of the fics and drabbles I write are never seen by anyone other than myself. 25% of them are only seen by my girlfriend, and the remaining 25% are all posted to tumblr. Of the ones posted to tumblr, only a few are posted here. Ie.. the moral of the story is... If you want to see more of my fics, then let me know :) Review, Private Message me, leave me and inbox on tumblr. Just do it. ;)
For more about me and my fandoms, follow me on Tumblr at http://cinnamonbug.tumblr.com/
Story Updates- Working on several stories. I have a Mad Swan Queen one in the works, as well as a Mad Swan BDSM fic. I'm also planning an Ouat highschool AU, so lemme know what you think. The more I know that want a story, the faster I'll go :)
UPDATE ON CURRENT STORIES-
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Insanity: (I died laughing at some of these)
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!! Whee, insanity is FUN!