Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
My name is ummm let us say Edith - it's the English version of my real name. But you can also call me Lilly (I just like that name) or Bessie (I have NO idea why my friends call me that. But you can too, I like it) or Dita (That's ANOTHER version of my real name) or you can just use my pen name and call me waitingforthehogwartsletter. No, I wouldn't recommend that.
Anyway, I live somewhere far, far away and I want to live in UK (and I will one day) and I was supposed to be born in London but my parents changed their plans in the last moment, so I was born in a little, very poor country where I am the person who reads more than three average adult people and where teachers make spelling mistakes and so much other bad things, but still, this is the place where I have found some brilliant friends and mysterious people that I have yet to explore. I love this place and, for now, I am happy to be here. I'd love to share my whole story with you and hear yours, but this is not the right place for that. So if you are reading this, I hope you'll read some of the stories bellow too, and hopefully you'll like them, and then you can PM me and say something you want to say haha.
BOOKS YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY READ!!!
- Harry Potter: ALL OF THEM. Read them, you'll love them and you'll want to be a Hogwarts student.
- Lips Of An Angel - it's a fanfiction. I know, guess it's not a real book, but it makes me so damn sad every time I think about it. If you like Four Brothers and Jack Mercer, or at least Garrett Hedlund, read the damn book.
- The Thirteenth Tale - Wonderful and complicated and enchanting. Read it in a few hours. Couldn't eat, couldn't drink anything. It's just one of those things that keep you distant and trapped in the world you always dreamed to be in. Of course, the same happened to me with HP too. Still does.
- Inheritance Cycle - I'm a loser for dragons and black haired, grey eyed, sexy guys. You know what I'm talkin' about, don't ya? Murtagh is my man. And I love these books really much too.
- The Lord Of The Rings - Who doesn't love LOTR? I mean really, I've never read anything so different, so complete, so detailed. Tolkien is the god, he's really everything a writer wants to be. But I don't really believe there will ever again truly exist someone like him.
- The Hunger Games - Readitreaditreadit.
I'm a huge Garrett Hedlund lover and I've watched all of his movies. Four Brothers is one of my favorites, it's just.. so full of energy and drama, and of course I hate that Jack dies, but I'm still a sucker for those movies. I love Bobby (Mark W.) too. Eragon is a great movie too, and Tron is awesome. It's all so cool, the Grid and stuff.
What I also like is W.I.T.C.H. - a comic book about five supernatural girls and all. It's for kids, I got it, but I grew up reading it so I'm kind of attached.
favorite actors: James&Oliver Phelps, Hayden Christensen, Garrett Hedlund, Marh Wahlberg, Morgan Freeman, Orlando Bloom, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Evanna Lynch, Natalie Portman...
My favorite movies are Die Hard (1,2,3,4), Goonies, Breakfast club, Star Wars (1-6), HP (1,3,7&8), Total Recall, Detention (2011), Pirates of the Caribbean (1,2,3), LOTR (1,2,3) and some other...
I also love Paramore, Guns'n'Roses, Ramones, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Deep Purple, Limp Bizkit, Three Days Grace, Nickelback, AC/DC, U2, Sinatra, John Meyer, Pink Floyd, RHCP, Muse...
And this is getting long, so to cut the long story short I am an almost educated musician, I play the piano and the guitar, I love to sing and I love to write and I love to draw people portraits and if I may say so, I am very good at it.
I also play volleyball, basketball (only recreational), I only watch football because there are no female teams in my town, but yeah. My favorite club is Man Utd. My favorite players are Rooney, Giggs, Scholes, Beckham and Gerrard. I love Torres too, and Chelsea isn't too bad either. but United always comes first.
I need to say that Dzeko is my favorite player too. Screw Man Shitty, he'll find a new club soon I hope.
I really talk a lot I guess. This would do, for now.
Unsafe External Link