Poll: Who is your favourite out of Boogie's boys? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Nightmare Before Christmas, Parodies and Spoofs, Misc. Games, Hunger Games, Oliver Twist, Professor Layton, Salad Fingers, and Corpse Bride.
When you must describe oneself
Well then, what can I say?
I'm the supervillain
who'll muck up your whole damn day!
I want to rule the world
and make everyone my slaves
I'll murder all my enemies
and then dance on their graves
I'm the one that opens doors for people
then slams it in their face
and hides your useful objects
in a hidden, unfound place
I'll blame my deeds on you
When I go completely wild
and I don't say no to taking sweeties
off a little child
I'll drink your coca-cold
steal the socks (still on your feet)
and supersonic roller-blading
down a busy,crowded street
If you've just made up the garden
then I'll step upon the grass
If you say 'That isn't fair!'
well then you can kiss my...err...FOOT!
I'll circle Wally in every picture
of your 'where's wally?' book
and I will throw flour EVERYWHERE
when you are trying to cook
If I get hit in dodgeball,
then I'll just keep right on playing
And its not use trying to fight me
Because I'm tough, like super saiyan!
When you must describe oneself
Well then, what can I say?
I'm the supervillain
who'll muck up your whole damn daAaAaaaAAaaaaAaaAaAaAaAaAAAAaaaaaYyYYyYyYyyyy!
WhirlOfDestruction, making the 'Lock Shock and Barrel' fanfiction search three pages longer...
Formerly known as Jeopardy strike, I recently had a MASSIVE profile clearout.*
My main obsessions are loads of Tim Burton stuff. Especially Nightmare before Christmas and the best pranksters ever invented, the ones and onlys Lock Shock and Barrel. So if most of my stories are about them (and they WILL be mark my words) then you must put up with it.
I also love the young ones. Paticularly vyvyan. I used to watch the young ones when I was little, and even though I wasn't born in the 80's, I still found it very funny. Even if I kept turning around to my parents saying 'Who's Thatcher?' or something similar.
But that's enough about them. Well...what else can I say...umm...Well, first I am a socially awkward Tomboy. (like many people on this crazy site) If I have a crush on someone (which rarely happens...at all...) it likely they will have merely friendzoned me. Hooray! But anywho, I love fanfiction as it gives random sadistic morons such as myself to write down their fantasies and post them on the internet. I hope people will read them, they may be a bit on the odd side but I DONT CARE! :D My demented mind is completely fine with that.
well, secondly, I LOVE Harry Potter. I believe it is one of the best book series ever written. Its a shame though that Fred had to die, yet Dolores Umbridge was allowed to live. Life isn't fair I guess. pooey :( I also love Peeves the poltergeist from the books. It's a real shame he was missed out from the movie, he was one of my favourite characters.I'd rather face him in a fight then Lock Shock and Barrel though.
1) I wouldn't be outnumbered
2) Peeves doesn't have weapons
3) Peeves is just like, 'Oh, I'm gonna tip this ink bottle over your head.' whereas LS&B are like 'WE KIDNAPPED FATHER CHRISTMAS AND FED HIM TO THE BOGEYMAN!'
Not really any contest.
My favourite authors at the moment are- Anastasia Dove, who is one of my best friends and I do have to put up with her, even if she DOES like twilight. J.K, she's one of the people I can annoy without getting in trouble :p but I must say I like NBC more than she likes professor Layton. sorry, had to say that. It disgraces my fandom if anyone undermines how much I'm obsessed.
Theres also Subuku no jess, who is so cool I put her in one of my stories. But then I deleted the story, because a) it was very long and b) it kind of sucked. But that certainly wasn't her fault :op
Read all their stories! they are amazing!
I really hope people WILL review my stories, because you might not believe the kick authors get out of them. It is always good to hear someone appreciating the story, and giving the author advice or what the reader would like to see next is also great. So if you do stumble across my stories, then please, take a few minutes to say what you think! I'm open to anything.
One wish I had: That the film 'Little demons' had gone through. It was a project that was started in the 90's by Danny Elfman. It's about 3 kids who are part of a travelling circus, who murder people to give them to their dead mother (They think the people they kill become helpers to their mother in heaven) Now, you might think that's strange or 'Wooo Strikey, that's a bit odd!' and I thought that too, but then I saw the songs Danny Elfman had written for them (they're on youtube) and I was totally captivated by the story. Believe it or not, the song 'Oh mother dear' when they're asking her what to do made me cry. I seriously would recommend it. It totally got me.
And now for more spam!
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game. (but this is not important, and the people you tell are most likely to ignore you)
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life.
You read all the way to the end/scrolled down as far as you could? HAVE A COOKIE!
The nightmare before Christmas vow-
I promise to search for the holiday doors
when I go to the woods
and I promise to think of finkelstein
when there's soemthing I've understood
I promise to remember Oogie when I see a nasty insect
and promise to remember sally
when there's something wrong I detect
I promise to remember jack
when I've grown tired of things
and I promise to remember sandy
when Christmas bells do ding
And also Lock, Shock and Barrel,
when I've done something naughty
and remembering the mayor
when I'm feeling rather daunty.
I remember the halloween citizens,
when there's something new around
and even the military gunmen
when I'm firing things to the ground
I promise to keep the spirit
every single day, everywhere
and rememeber the spirit of halloween
and the RIGHT time of year
Yes, I promise to love nightmare before christmas,
Wherever I may go.
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings whilst holding an axe.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a shit.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Don't tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Unsafe External Link