Poll: When you're are writing a story how do you plot it out? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Hunger Games, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Favorite Books: PJO, Tiger's Curse series, KC, Maze Runner, Hunger Games, Warriors, Maximum Ride, and a ton more.
If I don't update for a while go ahead ans shoot me a PM. Tell me to get to work, I get distracted sometimes and need a wake up call.
To Know me Better
RULES You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
NEW RULE! Update after every new year.
1. Perfect? You're kidding, right?
1. Friend you saw: Um Jared? We're not really friends though. I just know him.
1. Number: 9
1. Are you missing someone right now? No
5. Are you nervous? Is this a trick question?
6. Are you tired? I guess, it is 2 am. I should sleep soon.
1. Real name? Whoa, slow down buddy. I don't give out that stuff.
6. Slut? NO! AND I DON"T PLAN ON IT.
8. Hair color? Brown.
9. Long or short? Medium? It's a little passed my shoulders.
10. Sweats or Jeans? Sweats.
1. First best friend? Girl: Kate
2. First crush? Not putting his name on here, it was in 3rd grade though.
1. Eating? No, it's almost lunch time though.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Shorter or taller? Just a little taller is nice.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Um...no.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? Yeah.
PASS THIS ON! I just deleted the ends of all the chain letters on here, you should too. Chain letters scare people, and I don't want mine to be passed on because someone thought something bad would happen to them, or because they hoped something good would come from it and it never does. DELETE THE THREATS AND PROMISES AT THE BOTTOM OF YOUR CHAIN LETTERS!
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE
1. We have cookies! (Yumm!)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny! (WHY THE HECK DO U HAVE A CUTE EVIL BUNNY!!! BUNNIES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD!!!!)
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body! (That's always fun! WOOSH!)
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough! (MWHAHAHAHA!)
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys! (Now that's always fun!)
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life! (*Evil smirk*)
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! And the dark side is sooo much better than the good side! (You don't want me in charge of the world... But.. I'll still rule u even though that's a terrible idea.)
9.you get to wear a white lab coat (I thought bad guys wore black?)
10.you can access our stock of cool evil gadgets (Ekat gadgets!)
11.you get to wear tall black shiny boots and a black shiny belt (Boots? YES! I Luv boots!!!)
12.you get to wear creepy masks (Hehe!)
13. key word: POWER you get lots of it (see 8)
14.all of the black capes have cool inside pockets to hold my secret bunny collection. (NOT THE BUNNY AGAIN!)
15.we get a vacation unlike the jedi's (I thought "evil never takes a vacation"?)
16.we can do dangerous things like sky diving or eating chili or sunbathing (Sky diving! I'm in! Just make sure Zeus is happy)
17.we get to order our minions around (=) i get to tell someone what to do and they hav to listen to me!)
18.when no one is looking, we have funny faces contests
19.we love to mix stuff in the blenders and dare each other to drink it
20.sometimes, we hijack the tv studios and make our own commercials (Cuz everyone loves commercial!)
21.HOT BAD GUYS!!!
22.you get to act stupid any time and people are to afraid to laugh at you (Should have started with this one!)
Put an X if you have done these things
X You've run into a glass/screen door.
X You have jumped out of a moving vehicle
X You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks. You have run into a tree/bush.
X You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow
X You have tried to lick your elbow
X You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle , Twinkle Little _Star have the same tune.
X You just tried to sing them
X You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen.
X You have accidentally caught something on fire
X You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes.
X You have caught yourself drooling.
You have fallen asleep in class and started to talk/drool, or snore.
X Sometimes you just stop thinking.
X You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about.
X People often shake their heads and walk away from you.
X You are often told to use your 'inside voice'.
X You use your fingers to do simple math.
You have eaten a bug
X You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important.
X You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it.
X You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand.
You’ve ever stapled your hand
X You break a lot of things.
Your friends know not to use big words around you.
X You tilt your head when you're confused.
X You have fallen out of your chair before.
X When you're lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
X The word 'um' is used many times a day
YOUR GUY SIDE:
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
Eh, I'm a tomboy, no big deal.
Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Gotten my head stuck between the stair rails
Broken a chair by leaning back in it
Had gum fall out of my mouth while I was talking
Choked on my own spit while I was talking
Been caught staring at my crush by my crush himself
Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in my hand
Tried to push open a door that said pull
Tried to pull open a door that said push
Have hit myself in the process of trying to hit something else
Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
Had gum fall out of my mouth while trying to blow a bubble
Have called one of my good friends by the wrong name
Have put a sticker on my forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
Have run into a closed door
It has taken me longer than 5 min to get a joke
Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
Have ever walked up to a stranger because I thought they were someone else (It was dark and I thought this old guy was my dad. So awkward)
Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
Walked into a pole
Put my shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left my house
Gotten a ring stuck on my finger because I put it on even though I knew it was too small
l Went to go do something/go get something, then when I got there forgot what is was that I was going to do.
Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when my drink was right next to it
Fallen out of my chair while trying to pick something up
Have poked myself in the eye
Have done enough stupid things to make a test
Have accidentally stabbed myself with a pencil (I have a scar)
Have given an odd answer to a question because I didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
Told someone I was the wrong age because I seriously forgot how old I was
Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
Have tripped on a cord after someone told me to watch out for it
Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
Said funner, then had someone make fun of me for it
Have repeated myself at least twice in the same sentence
Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
Did more work than I had to on an assignment because I didn't read the directions
Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that I were the one that was wrong
Put something in a special place so that I would remember where it was, then forgot where I put it
Put ice in my drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
When wearing goggles, I pulled them away from my face and let go so that they would come back and snap me in the face
Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before I replaced the light bulb
Ran into a door jam
Told someone that I hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
Told someone to watch out for something, then I were the one that ran into it
Have purposely and repeatedly flicked myself with a rubber band
Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought I was drunk when I wasn't
Have been so hyper I actually scared people
Put duct tape on my hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
Put a clothes pin/hair clip on my lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
Made up a code name for someone so that I could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who I was talking about
Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in my hair
Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
When at a restaurant/cafeteria, I used my spoon to fling stuff at people
Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
Started telling a story and forget what I was talking about or what happened in the story
I have spelled my own name wrong before
DR. Seuss Quotes!!!!
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
“A person's a person, no matter how small.”
“Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
“Being crazy isn't enough
“Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope.”
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
“In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!”
“From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
If things start happening, don't worry, don't stew, just go right along and you'll start happening too.”
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!”
“How did it get so late so soon?”
Adults are just obsolete children and the hell with them.”
If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good
“Only you can control your future.”
“Why fit in when you were born to stand out?”
“You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.”
They say I'm old-fashioned, and live in the past, but sometimes I think progress progresses too fast!”
“You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”
I'm afraid that sometimes you'll play lonely games too. Games you can't win 'cause you'll play against you.”
“ASAP. Whatever that means. It must mean, 'Act swiftly awesome pacyderm!”
Think and wonder, wonder and think.”
You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.”
So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.”
“There's no limit to how much you'll know, depending how far beyond zebra you go.”
He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.”
He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.”
“If you'd never been born, then you might be an Isn't! An Isn't has no fun at all. No, he disn't.”
Remember me and smile, for it's better to forget than to remember me and cry.”
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books, who can express herself better with words than actions,who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. If this sounds like you Copy and paste this on your profile.
QUTOES I THINK ARE AWESOME
A synonym is a word you use when you can’t spell the word you first thought of
The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on
Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls.
You can't spell 'funeral' without 'fun', nor 'manslaughter' without 'laughter'.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Duct tape is like the force, there’s a dark side, a light side, and it holds the universe together.
When life hands you lemons, throw them right back and tell life to make its own lemonade.
A stranger stabs you in the front, a friend stabs you in the back, and a boy stabs you in the heart, but a best friend just sits there poking you with a spork
We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.
If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research
I didn’t say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you
'The sole purpose of a child's middle name, is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said
I don't have an attitude; I have a personality you can't handle.
Sarcasm is a girl’s best friend.
Me and my girls, we don't just turn heads, we break necks.
I'm not random you just can't think as fast as me
What do i do when i see someone extremely gorgeous? I stare, I smile, and when i get tired i put down the mirrior
WARNING: Children left unattended will be sold to the circus.
Me and my girls are so cool, we get hit by park cars.
When you are in love and you get hurt, it's like a cut...it will heal, but there will always be a scar.
Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most.
However long the night, the dawn will break.
Live for today cause you never know what tomorrow can bring, or take.
At some point I'll finally tell you that i miss you.
When worse comes to worse, my girls come first!
I roll with the best and nothing less
A friend is one who knows you but loves us anyways.
I'm smiling cause they havn't found the bodies yet
They laugh at me because I'm diffrent, i laugh at them because they're all the same.
Cheers...to another awkward moment
"Love is like war--easy to begin, hard to end." Unknown
Most people don't act stupid -- it's the real thing.
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, and then used against you.
A consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing
You know the speed of light, so what's the speed of dark?
A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
If you can’t live without me, Why aren’t you dead yet?
Love your enemies. It'll make 'em crazy.
Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
If aliens are looking for intelligent life WHY ARE YOU SCARED?!
Practice makes perfect...but some say nobody is perfect so why practice
I am a bomb technician... if you see me running try to keep up
When life give you lemons, keep them, because hey, free lemons.
Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you
Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others.
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems
Few girls admit their age. Few guys act theirs.
Never take life to seriously... you’re not getting out of it alive
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying.
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.
Some people are like a slinky, not really good for anything but you can't help smiling when one tumbles down the stairs
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
People like you are the reason people like me need medication.
In California, they don't throw their garbage away - they make it into TV shows.
I’m Out Of My Mind Feel Free to Leave a Message.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you ever tried
Don’t look at me in that tone of voice
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying
I would rather kill myself than commit suicide
If you think your boss is stupid, remember: you wouldn't have a job if he was any smarter.
An expert is a man who tells you a simple thing in a confused way in such a fashion as to make you think the confusion is your own fault.
In order to get the handsome prince, you have to kiss a lot of toads.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
I’m not insensitive, I just don’t care.
a good friend will always bail you out of jail. a true friend is standing next to you
a scientist will always look for the truth. a madman can make up his own truth
whoever said that "words will never hurt me" never was under a bookshelf
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they're going to be when you kill them.
Person #1: Happiness is just around the corner! Person #2: Too bad the world is round!
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you
When life gives you lemons squirt the juice in your enemies eyes
There's nothing wrong with taking to random objects, it's when they start to talk back that you need to worry.
Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid
There's a light at the end of every tunnel...lets just hope it's not a train.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back!
I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
I used up all my sick days...so I called in dead.
Real girls aren't perfect, perfect girls aren't real. You want a perfect girl? Go buy a Barbie
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Don't knock on death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
What happens if you get scared half to death... twice?
Never do anything that you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I run with scissors, it makes me feel dangerous.
I had amnesia once--or twice. You know what? I don't really even remember.
life isn't trying to pass me by, it's trying to run me over
when it rains on my parade, I bust out the slip 'n slide
they say 'guns don't kill people, people kill people.' well, I think that the gun helps. you wouldn't kill too many people standing there yelling 'BANG!'
flying is simple: just throw yourself at the ground and miss
when someone is getting on your nerves, it takes 42 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, but only 4 muscles are needed to extend your arm and beat the crap out of them
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain
nobody's worth your tears, and the ones that are won't make you cry
everyday is a gift, that's why its called the present
I have the answer in my head, I just haven't found it yet
life is not measured in the breaths we take but in the moments that take our breath away
everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film
the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon
don't talk unless you can improve the silence
I'm a nobody, nobody's perfect, therefore I'm perfect
stupidity killed the cat. curiosity got framed
the grass may be greener on the other side, but it's just as hard to mow
life without danger is a waste of oxygen
don't think too much about your looks. think about your mind, instead. you don't want a 50 dollar haircut on a 50 cent head
one day, I was lying in bed thinking about life, and then I asked myself, 'Where did I go wrong?' and the little voice in my head answered, 'This is gonna take longer than one night'
sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side
the difference between school and life? in school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test on it. in life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson
without education we are in a horrible and deadly danger of taking educated people seriously
the first step on the way to victory is to recognize the enemy
some of the most wonderful, dazzling successes are going to happen to some of the most awful, undeserving people you know - people who are, in other words, not you
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
adopted kids are such a pain - you have to teach them to look like you
a common mistake that people make when they are trying to design something completley foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools
I've always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize that I should have been more specific
Lifes not fair and anyone tells you differnt's trying to sell you something.
friend you cry I cry your sad i'm sad you smile I smile you jump of a bridge I will miss your emails.
Life is like a box of choclates it makes you fat and ugly.
When life gives you lemons make grapefruit juice and let life forever wonder how you did it.
Smile at everyone you meet it may not make you feel better but it will piss enough people off to make it worth while.
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best," - Marilyn Monroe
Just in case I'm not enough of a freak already lets add a tiara. - Princess Mia (Princess Diarys 1st moive)
Home is where your heart is so your real home is in your chest.
- Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips. -
My heart is not a playground -
I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? -
Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
To a guy love is only a chapter but to a girl its her whole book.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I hate it when people say: "When life give you lemons, make lemonade." Well, you know what, life never gave you water and sugar, so you can only make lemon juice.
"It's always in the last place you look" Well duh, who keeps looking after they found it.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
A good friend bails you out of jail. A best friend is sitting there next to you saying 'Man, that was fun!'
1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 807 islands, 7 seas, and I still had the unfortunate luck to meet YOU.
I would trust my best friend with my life, but NOT my phone or my facebook.
When someone's laugh is so much funnier than the joke.
"Can I help you?" No, I just waited in line for 20 minutes to say 'hi'. "
Maybe it's Maybelline!" ...or maybe it's photoshop, who knows?
"Dude, she just called you blonde!" "What? That's not my name?"
Sometimes, you gotta hand it to short people. Because most of the time, they just can't reach it.
It's not that I hate you, no! Just put it this way, if you were on fire, and I had water... I'd drink it.
RIP to all those snowmen who died fighting in the snow
This is a true story.
All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyone's nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his descriptiveness and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.
Antire5, EmoWolves of Shadow, Killercat-nya, Juura99, Sighcoe, Navaka114, kai2, GoddessOfAir, The Mutant Rebel, Chips and ice-cream, Princess Moonheart, Blackcurse11, imdifferentnotwerid
I am a christian with guts so i will stand up for my faith and post this
if you love God and you're not ashamed of him, repost this and see what he does for you tonight
I just had to write to tell you how much I love you and care for you. Yesterday, I
As I watched you fall asleep last night, I wanted so much to touch you. I spilled
The next day I exploded a brilliant sunrise into a glorious morning for you. But
I love you. Oh, if you'd only listen. I really love you. I try to say it in the quiet of
My Dad sends His love. I want you to meet Him. He cares,too. Fathers are just
SOMEBODY'S RAISING THEIR KID RIGHT! One Nation, 'Under God'. One day a 6 year old girl was sitting in a classroom. The teacher was going to explain evolution to the children.
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK
,When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'm BLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir, When you're born you're PINK
, When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
You are a...
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge.
You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt.
You were voted Class President.
You do what’s best for everyone.
You think you have what it takes to run for President.
You think every problem has a solution.
You love showing off.
You like plane rides
You are hydrophobiac
You love watching people.
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
Your favourite vacation place is at the beach.
You enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, etc.
You want to do something about the marine species being abused today.
You visit the local pool on a regular basis.
You swim professionally.
You hate seafood.
You never get seasick.
You’d rather ride a boat than a plane.
You are scared of heights
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person.
You like staying in the dark and writing.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone.
You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying.
You like to keep to yourself.
All your closets are padlocked (or you wish they could be)
You write in diary/journal/blog.
You feel most active at night.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
You like the great outdoors.
You have a green thumb.
You’re an environmentalist.
You have a special connection with animals.
You’re a vegetarian.
You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world.
You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly.
You love going to flower shops.
You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You like watching wrestling.
You like reading about war.
You don’t take crap from anybody.
You have anger management.
You never back away from a fight.
Everyone does what you say.
You don’t always think before you do something.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regular basis.
Half of your Christmas presents last year were books.
You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it.
You’re the valedictorian in your class.
You’ve never gotten a grade below 80 in your report card.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like listening to all kinds of music in general.
You always feel sunny and optimistic.
You are talented at drawing.
You like writing poetry.
You can play at least 3 musical instruments.
You like going to art museums.
You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests.(I've never been in one)
You have straight A's in Art on your report card.
Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
A deer is one of your favorite animals
You can shoot targets (I DON'T HAVE BOW AND ARROWS)
You like silver.
You like the moon better than the sun
Zoe Nightshade is awesome
You love wild animals
You spend most of your time outdoors.
You love to move around the place
Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
You build awesome things during your free time.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Metalworking is your forte.
You have your own toolbox.
You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots.
You’re a techie.
You often have carpentry projects.
You dream of being a carpenter.
You aren’t afraid of fire.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like putting on makeup.
You naturally smell good.
You never experience a bad hair day.
Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping.
You’re always at the front of every trend.
You’re the popular girl/guy at your school.
You’re often invited to parties.
Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.”
You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re a prankster.
You’re a speed demon.
You consider yourself restless.
You’re the best speaker in the class.
You like thinking on your feet and using your wits.
You’re inventive and resourceful.
You often start arguments.
You’ve never lost a debate.
You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party.
You like wine
You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there
You can finish a martini in less than a minute..
You have a happy, cheerful disposition.
You’re a foodie.
You like going to social events and mingling with people
You like trying out new food.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
You think that too much of anything is bad.
Hit shuffle on iTunes and answer with the song!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Comeback: Redlight King (actually that's pretty good. I will)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Riot: Three Days Grace (Well either I really put them down, or I inspire them to fight)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
What my Heart Held: We Came as Romans (creepy, yeah title's pretty self explanatory)
4. WHAT IS 22?
Your Not Sorry (Well I thought it was a number but ya know)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Big Shot by Billie Joel (kinda)
I did this twice so the second one matches too
Smile: Avril Lavinge (Yeah, I just don't love love her, cause it had to be a love song)
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Tear it Down (Somtimes I wish I didn't like him)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Kill Everybody: Skrillex (lol yeah)
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Everything I wanna do: Nickelback (When i grow up I will do everything I wanna do)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
He wasn't: Avril Lavinge ( that's true he wasn't isn't who I want to like)
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Can't make your decisions for you: We Came as Romans (Hell yeah! This is a legit song, they're real lenient too.
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Are we we are the waiting ( but what would we be waiting for?)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Better Life: 3 Doors Down (This is good, hehe 'cause I'll be in heaven and all. In the song he says "I'm passing away onto the better life" so creepy!
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Livin' On a Prayer (sure i pray but it's not my hobby)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
The Stranger: Billy Joel (I get it, don't wanna elaborate)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Whatsername ( I guess this means i'll get new ones, )
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
You May Be Right: Billy Joel ( I do hate being wrong)
Don't Tell Me: Avril Lavigne (Again giving no explanation)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Tell Her About it: Billy Joel (What???Heartbreak? Happiness? I'm confused)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
From out of Nowhere ( maybe I'll get a shot at something awesome and it came out of nowhere and i missed it)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Love Story: Taylor Swift (love, sounds legit)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Fade Away: Breaking Benjamin (I get it, but I don't cry haven't in like six years)
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Killer: Queen ( Uh well it's a love song so that's good I think)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears: Pierce the Veil (IDK, I need to read the lyrics)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
I love you: Avril Lavinge (if this isn't a yes I don't know what is ends)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Bully: Three Days Grace (stand up for others)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Endgame: Rise Against (this works, I think?)
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Believer: 3 Doors Down (lol that's good)
now on to all the re post this stuff
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
93 percent of English teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy this onto your profile
92% Of The Teen Population Would Be Dead If Abercrombie and Fitch decided breathing wasn’t Cool. Put This On you profile If You Would Be One Of The 8% Laughing Hysterically in the background. :)
Ever ran into a wall or part of one, copy and paste into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your phone number when someone asked for it copy this onto your profile.
If you love anime, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
if you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs cpoy and psate it in yuor pofrile.
If you think disclaimers are the most annoying thing ever copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Geez...I hope not. That would suck.)
If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when Gazzy said "'I villa now destroy de Snickers bars!' then copy this to your profile! (Good times...good times.)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
if you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at and/or slapped an inanimate object from anger, paste this on your profile. (so so often.)
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile.
If you are a girl, paste this on your profile.
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
If you have/ wish you had a dog, and wish he could talk like Total, copy this onto your profile.
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination or something to that effect, copy and paste this into your profile. (Muahahaha!
If you’re a CHOC AHOLIC-TALK AHOLIC -OR A-SHOP AHOLIC then copy and paste this!
If you have ever shouted a random thing and then gotten glared at copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these, copy and paste it to your profile.
If you believe that 82 percent of statistics are made up on the spot, C&P.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and pastes this to your profile.
90 of teens today would die if MySpace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you forgot your phone number when someone asks for it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a mind that you're sure no one will understand, copy this into your profile.
If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you've ever been in an awkward situation before paste this.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell and hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever wondered why someone decided to milk a cow, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burned any sort of food in the microwave, oven, toaster, or on the stove, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're obsessed with PJO like me, copy this into your profile
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie T.V. Show, video game, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the PJO series is the best series ever paste this to your profile
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy, copy this into your profile.
If you carry a pen in your pocket all day and think it might turn into a sword when you uncap it, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I will start doing that)
If you think Annabeth is watching you under her magical Yankee's cap, paste this into your profile.
If you love Nico, copy and paste this to your profile
If you repeatedly read page 203 in The Battle of the Labyrinth, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that the PJO series is the best series ever paste this to your profile
If you think that people who don't like PJO are crazy/stupid/losers, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you really, really hate when people tell you to read stupid books when you could be reading PJO, copy this into your profile.
If you Yell at people who think PJO is stupid copy this to your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If your reading fanfics when your supposed to be studying for a major test the next day, and telling your parents your studying, copy and paste this onto your profile. (I dont really do that)
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with PJO like me, copy this into your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are in love with fictional characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
Copy and Paste this onto your profile if you think Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson) is hot.
If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em.
If ya can't join 'em, bribe 'em.
If ya can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em
. If ya can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em.
If ya can't kill 'em, you're screwed.
Here's a joke...
There are 3 men who need to get across a lake.
The 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
He gets big muscles and swims across,
but almost dies 5 times...
The 2nd one prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
He gets his big muscles and boat and rows across,
but he almost dies 3 times...
The 3rd one prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
He turns into a woman...
Walks 4 yards...
And crosses the bridge.
Cinderella Walked On Broken Glass
Sleeping Beauty Let A Whole Lifetime Pass
Belle Fell In Love With A Hideous Beast
Jasmine Married A Common Thief
Ariel Walked On Land For Love and Life
Snow White Barely Escaped A Knife
It Was All About Blood, Sweat, And Tears
Because Love Means Facing Your Biggest Fears
Why do Boys Fall in Love with Girls
(This was written by a guy) Don't break this; it's so sweet! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.
This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose—me or your life?
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and boy runs after and says..
The reason you don't cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
(NOTE: Don't read if you don't have a fanfiction)
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her"
Girls don't realize these things
I'm sorry That I brought you roses To tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect Not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough To satisfy your wants
I'm sorry That I open your car door And pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough To be your guy
I'm sorry That I am actually nice Not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account To buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home Cuddling with you, instead at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you Like some random guy
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to But never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car But when we went, you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4 AM when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere But not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a doormat Only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours Instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry That you don't realize I've been the one all along
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all...
I'm sorry For not being Sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me For who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right and nothing that I do is good Enoguh to make it in your world
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it I thought that was what friends were for
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you And actually meant it
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you Instead of spending time with my family
I'm sorry That I cared
I'm sorry That I listen to you at night talking about how you wish You could have done something different
you're a guy and you agree with this, copy and paste this in your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If you're one of the few girls with enough balls to copy and paste this in your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste this in your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
43 things a girl wants her boyfriend to know:
#1 When you break her heart, the pain never really goes away.
#2 When she misses you, she's hurting inside.
#3 When she says it's over, she still wants you to be hers.
#4 When she walks away from you mad, follow her.
#5 When she stares at your mouth, kiss her.
#6 When she pushes or hits you, grab her tight & don't let her go.
#7 When she starts cursing at you, kiss her and tell her you love her.
#8 When she ignores you, give her your attention.
#9 When she pulls away, pull her back.
#10 When you see her at her worst, tell her she's beautiful. When she says she’s ugly then she wants you to tell her ‘you’re beautiful’ or ‘pretty’.
#11 When you see her crying, just hold her and don't say a word.
#12 When you see her walking, sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
#13 When she's scared, protect her.
#14 When she lays her head on your shoulder, tilt her head up and kiss her.
#15 When she steals your favorite jacket, let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
#16 When she teases you, tease her back and make her laugh.
#17 When she doesn't answer for a long time, reassure her that everything is okay.
#18 When she looks at you with doubt, back yourself up with the truth.
#19 When she says that she likes you, she really does more than you could understand.
#20 When she grabs your hands, hold hers and play with her fingers.
#21 When she bumps into you, bump into her and make her laugh.
#22 When she tells you a secret, keep it safe and untold.
#23 When she looks at you in the eyes, don’t look away until she does.
#24 Stay on the phone with her even if she’s not saying anything.
#25 Don't let her have the last word.
#26 Don't call her hot; beautiful is so much better.
#27 Say you love her more than she could ever love you.
#28 Argue that she is the best girl ever.
#29 When she's mad, hug her tight and don't let go.
#30 When she says she's okay, don’t believe it, talk to her about it, because 10 years later she'll still remember it.
#31 Call her at 12:00am on special occasions to tell her you love her.
#32 Call her before you sleep and after you wake up.
#33 Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
#34 Don't ignore her when she's out with you and your friends.
#35 Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
#36 Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it’s stupid.
#37 Let her into your world.
#38 Let her wear your clothes.
#39 When she's bored and sad, hang out with her
#40 Let her know she's important.
#41 Kiss her in the pouring rain.
#42 When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is: "Whose ass am I kickin babe?"
#43 After she reads this, she hopes one day you'll read it too.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small"(Shorty: What's wrong wth being small?!) and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!!
Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
SAY -DING at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is MY personal space!"
Put police tape in front of the door before entering.
Fart loudly when there are only two of you in the elevator. Argue vehemently that it wasn't you.
Hold an auction.
Do the "potty dance" all the way to the elevator door. Upon arrival, sigh and look greatly relieved.
Ask every passenger coming if you can borrow a tampon. Especially effective if victim is male. Even more effective if you yourself are male.
Throw a rave.
Place potted plants and water fountains at strategic locations in the lift. When people ask what you are doing, tell them you "won't ride an elevator that's not fung shwei."
Greet everyone getting on with a warm handshake and ask them to call you "Admiral".
Hum the first six notes of the "It's a small world" over and over again.
When you brush past someone, whisper "Was it good for you too?"
Lean over to another rider and whisper 'Noogie patrol coming!'"
Have a heated debate with yourself.
Bring a melon onto the elevator. Try to sell it to the other passengers.
Drum on every available surface.
Write a big X on the elevator floor, and hand out "pirate" maps to everyone as they enter.
Give psychotherapy to the other passengers.
Greet everyone coming on as if they were your best friend. Use the same name for all of them.
Say "ring ring," then pull a banana out of your pocket and start talking into it.
Propose to the other passengers.
Challenge people to duels.
Sell girl scout cookies.
Bring a large pile of ice. Build an igloo on the floor.
Come on looking really scared, and say to another passenger..."I'm kinda nervous...this is my first time flying..."
Any time someone enters the doors, recoil in horror.
Stick your tongue out. Act like it's a cigarette, and ask someone for a lighter.
Pitch a tent on the floor, and "camp out" for the weekend.
Play "I've got your nose" with the other passengers.
Shout "Food fight!"
Every time someone else talks, angrily shout: "Some people are trying to sleep here!"
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to pull the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Lick one of the buttons. Tell the other passengers you're sick and tired of people stealing your food the second you turn your back.
Elevators were practically MADE for river dnce!
Bring a snowboard onto the elevator. Put it on. Every time the lift goes up or down, shout "WOO-YEAH! This is what I call sick air!"
Press your nose against the other passengers, and say "You know, this is what the Eskimos used to do before having sex."
Every time the elevator goes down, loudly scream "OH MY GOD!! We're all gonna die! This is it! This is it! It's over! IT'S OVER!!" Look relieved when it stops
moving. When you begin to drop again, repeat.
Ask the other passengers if they want to see your glass clown collection.
Practice your kung fu.
Make race car noises when people get on and off.
Ask everyone on the elevator: "Are you my mother?"
Fly a model airplane.
Play the accordion
Enter the elevator with nothing on your head. Individually ask everyone if they like your hat.
Bring a rocking chair. Sit and knit.
Recite gangsta rap lyrics in monotone.
Enter with a shovel, and attempt to "dig for treasure."
Read "Green Eggs and Ham" at the top of your lungs. Sound out every word.
Start laughing maniacally like "muwahahahahaaa!!!!!!!"
QUESTIONS TO MAKE YOU THINK...
Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
If you dug a hole straight through the Earth and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
Is it rude for a deaf person to sign with food in his/her mouth?
When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
Why is bologna round and bread rectangular?
If you go down the wrong lane in reverse, is it still legal?
Why is vanilla ice cream white and vanilla extract brown?
What do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
Why are the little styrofoam pieces called PEANUTS? Where the heck did they get THAT one from?
Why does the Easter BUNNY carry eggs? Rabbits are mammals.
Where the heck did the name Jolly Ranchers come from?
Why do they always do tests of the emergency broadcast system, but didn't use it on 9/11?
Who on earth was Sadie Hawkins and why did she invent that cruel dance?
Are mattresses ever NOT on sale?
Are earthquakes on Mars called Marsquakes?
How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
What happens when you ask "Is it just me, or did that really just happen?" and everyone says "it's just you"?
Similarly, what happens when someone is asked to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and they say no?
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
(Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
(And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
(But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
(Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
(And you thought?...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
(But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Moot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(And...I'm taking this because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
(As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use".
(Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
(Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
(Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
50 Ways to Annoy Your Parents
-I am not responsible for any shouting, yelling and punishments they give you. Please note: USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! Please do not sue me when your parents hand out your punishment for using this.
1 - Follow them all the time
2 - Say "Muu" when they call you
3 - Pretend you got amnesia
4 - Keep walking backwards
5 - Run all over the house with a bulb in your hand and saying "The Sun! It's dying!"
6 - Run on the walls
7 - Sing out loud while you run all over the house wearing only underwear
8 - Say that wearing clothes is against your religion
9 - Stay in fron of them at four in the morning and with a big smile in the face say "Good morning, sunshine!"
10 - Run in circles
11 - Recite a whole movie. Three times.
12 - Pretend you're fighting yourself. Lose.
13 - Pull somebody's hair and scream "DNA!"
14 - Wear a T-Shirt that reads "I'm Retarded!"
15 - Wear jeans on your heads, a t-shirt on your waist and say it's a new fashion concept
16 - Try to find another way to drink something in a glass
17 - Glue your finger on your nose with Super Glue
18 - Talk to a pen
19 - Have imaginary friends. Talk to them all the time.
20 - Pretend you're a viking
21 - Try to climb on the walls
22 - Scream really loud "WHERE-IS-MY-MOTHER!?"
23 - Put an ice-cream cone on your forehead and say you're a beautiful unicorn
24 - Do what they tell you to
25 - Stay turning the lights on and off and after 5min say "ooh! I get it now..."
26 - Eat non-eatable things.
27 - Sit in front of the fan with your arms wide open and sing "I believe I can fly!!"
28 - Hold their hands and say "I see dead people..."
29 - When taking a shower, scream "I'm drowning!"
30 - Chase an imaginary tail
31 - Demand your own telephone number
32 - Scream "Lie!" for everything they say
33 - Pretend you're 268 years old
34 - Stay upside down in your closet
35 - Pretend you're a telephone
36 - Try to swim on the ground
37 - Knock on their door all the night
38 - Pretend you have multiple personalities
39 - Deny everything they say before they finish saying and say "Why what? Are you trying to find a reason to punish me?". Take a long breath, blink three times and say "Can I help you?"
40 - Ask "What?" for everything they say and pretend youdon't understand
41 - Look at you father for some time and then say "I'M USING NEW SOCKS!"
42 - Always repeat "What would give you that idea?"
43 - When your mother start talking to you, say "Lo siento, No hablo Inglés"
44 - Tell them you have a very imporant secret that you can't tell to anyone, they'll insist on you to tell the secret, then you whisper "I'm Spiderman/Catwoman!"
45 - Stay looking at nowhere for some time and quickly look at your parents with a scared expression and say "Did you feel that?!"
46 - Write "Will you really eat this little bird?"/"Eggs are friends, not food!" on every egg you got in the freezer
47 - When having dinner, stand up and say to one of your siblings: "Due to economic problems, you will be banished from this house."
48 - When visiting your grandparents, start singing "Uuhm, you touch my tchalala!"
49 - Always say "That's so hot" with Paris Hilton acent
50 - Tell them everything you did was just to annoy them
You say physco like it's a bad thing...
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
1. There are more boys than girls in the world
2. People will always be human... won't they?
3. It is impossible to lick your index finger while looking up
4. You just tried number 3
5. You are laughing at number 4
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't. (I don't own this)
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
Sorry, couldn't resist.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN! We fucked up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
Friends: Will give you advise when you ask for it
BEST FRIENDS: Know when you need some and help you before you have to ask.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then what are you still doing here."
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."
Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."
Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"
Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."
Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."
Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"
Man: "Haven't we met before?"
Woman: "Perhaps. I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."
101 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!…” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!”
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello” upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him ” I need some tampons!!”
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios inand , pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in theand open the until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible “sex and candy”
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling.” Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good bessie.”
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).”
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it!
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “Oh god, your over powering the perfume!!”
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockrouch I’ve ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there’s another one!!!” Then Repeat.
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man.” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc.. And If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and “accidentally” hit the people instead of your friend.
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to go”. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, This is because I’m gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from Caldors, but not Walmart. People who are gay are just like everyone else your know. You disgust me” Then walk away mumbling to yourself. If your a guy, try to act as valley-girl-like as you can
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.
84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents. They should sound like this: “Great idea good fellow, we shall have a jolly good time.(English)” “Look, oall I wanna do, is wok ta Stawbucks and git a cawfee(New York)” Etc.
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure.
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who’s watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in thedepartment
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone istrying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention” Then run away crying.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your hands over your ears, fly yell head around and start screaming “NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!!!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light the zippo, just hold it closed.
95. Light a match under a spinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while i go get my shot gun”. Then walk away.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!!!” Then kiss him. Then slap and him say “Why didn’t you ever call me??” Then walk away. Much more affective if you’re a guy.
98. Stand next to a maniquin and pretend that your a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this”
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?”
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
what to do on the first day of school.
1. Smoke a pipe and respond to each point the professor makes by waving it and saying, "Quite right, old bean!"
Fifty fun things to do during an exam
You should not attempt these things during an actual exam. The following is meant for entertainment purposes only.
1. Bring a pillow. Fall asleep (or pretend to) until the last 15 minutes. Wake up, say "oh geez, better get cracking" and do some gibberish work. Turn it in a few minutes early.
2. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
3. If it is a math/science exam, answer in essay form. If it is long answer/essay form, answer with numbers and symbols. Be creative. Use the integral symbol.
4. Make paper airplanes out of the exam. Aim them at the instructor's left nostril.
5. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm so sure you can hear me thinking. " Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
6. Bring cheerleaders.
7. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About five minutes into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand any of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who are you? Where's the regular guy?"
8. Bring a Game Boy (or Game Gear, etc. . . ). Play with the volume at max level.
9. On the answer sheet (book, whatever) find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
10. Bring pets.
11. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
12. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas. "If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
13. Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
14. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
15. Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
16. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up! For math/science exams, try using Roman numerals.
17. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
18. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
19. Walk into the exam with an entourage. Claim you are going to be taping your next video during the exam. Try to get the instructor to let them stay, be persuasive. Tell the instructor to expect a percentage of the profits if they are allowed to stay.
20. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
21. Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
22. Do the entire exam as if it was multiple choice and true/false. If it is a multiple choice exam, spell out interesting things (DCCAB. BABE. etc. . ).
23. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
24. Get the exam. Twenty minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Forget this!" and walk out triumphantly.
25. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (i. e. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink)
26. Show up completely drunk. (Completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
27. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
28. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
29. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 minutes, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
30. Go to an exam for a class you have no clue about, where you know the class is very small, and the instructor would recognize you if you belonged. Claim that you have been to every lecture. Fight for your right to take the exam.
31. Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say "you don't really expect me to waste my time on this drivel? Days of our Lives is on!!!"
32. Bring a water pistol with you.
33. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
34. Start a brawl in the middle of the exam.
35. If the exam is math/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possibly think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
36. Come in wearing a full knight's outfit, complete with sword and shield.
37. Bring a friend to give you a back massage the entire way through the exam. Insist this person is needed, because you have bad circulation.
38. Bring cheat sheets for another class (make sure this is obvious. . . like history notes for a calculus exam. . . otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit. "
39. When you walk in, complain about the heat.
40. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
41. One word: Wrestlemania.
42. Bring balloons, blow them up, start throwing them around like they do before concerts start.
43. Try to get people in the room to do the wave.
44. Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.
45. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
46. Get deliveries of candy, flowers, balloons, telegrams, etc. . . sent to you every few minutes throughout the exam.
47. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
48. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
49. Bring a musical instrument with you, play various tunes. If you are asked to stop, say "it helps me think. " Bring a copy of the Student Handbook with you, challenging the instructor to find the section on musical instruments during finals. Don't forget to use the phrase "Told you so".
50. Answer the exam with the "Top Ten Reasons Why Professor xxxx is a Terrible Teacher"
Devise a secret code with your friends then hand in the homework in that code
Continually ask questions so that the professor can’t give homewor
kAnswer the teacher’s questions in slow motionAnswer questions only with one word
Scream random words without anybody noticing it’s you
Continuously yawn until everyone is yawning
Ask your professor personal questions
Every time the professor finishes talking clap
Talk very fast
Call the professor “Mom” or “Dad”
Count your hair
Talk with an accent
Answer questions in a different language
Pretend to be scared of everything
Draw cartoon characters of your classmates or of the professors
Quote Family Guy
Write out plan on how to conquer the world
Pretend to Choke
Pretend to be drunk
Tap your feet on the ground loudly
Raise your hand for every question your teacher asks you but answer “oh i forgot”
Pretend to slipWink at the teacher
Wink at random people
Smack your thigh and smile at the people who look at you
Smile the whole lesson
When the teacher enters the room give a low bow
Pretend to sleep and snore loudly
Drop your pen and say “accio”
Ask your teacher where the potions room is
Ask the teacher where he/she isFake Fart Sound
sAsk the teacher for his/her phone number
Spill you pencil case/box on the floor
Pretend to be sick
Pretend to have photographic memory
sTell people “I’m Pregnant”
Ask out the teacher
Repeat movie lines
Pretend you are Harry Potter and your scar hurts
Sing your favourite song
Twitter the whole lesson
Pretend to be Indian
Write a love note to the teacher
Talk to yourself
Snort Eraser dust
When the teacher enters the room Scream “next”
When the Teacher enters the room ask for a refund
On your assignments write very small or extremely big
Act like a nerd
Pull a “Michael Jackson”
Put some red ink on a ruler, then slash your wrists with it so people think you cut yourself
Talk in slang
Get into a fight with yourself
Pretend you are a gangster
Pretend you are high
Bring a bag of flour to school and on your desk make lines of flour and attempt to snort them
Once the teacher enters the room get the whole class to sing the national anthem
Act highStare at one object in the classroom for one lesson
Rate the teacherPretend you are “Susan Boyle” and sing “I Dream a DreamTouch a Plug and pretend to get electrocuted
Make odd animal noises
Act like an undercover spy
Write down everything the teacher says while repeating what they say
Laugh Stupidly for no reason
Act as if you were blind
Sit on the floor and beg for money
Think of the best excuses for being late/ not handing in your homework
Lick your stationary seductively while staring at a person
Begin Cussing at your self
Talk in gangster rap
Challenge your teacher to a rap battle
Pretend to chew gum
Point out the window and say “LOOK EVERYBODY SPIDERMAN” once every one looks say “oh too late he’s gone now”
Write a love note and leave it on the chair when you change period
Play an air guitar
Throw paper airplanes
Say random facts about people
Go up to someone you have never talked to before then tell them “i have this problem for years now i can’t take it anymore”
Narrate your life
Whistle at random things
Count random things
Pass notes to people you have no interest in
Ask personal details about people you would never have talked to
Play your favorite song in your head
Think of what the teacher’s life was like
Rhyme the last words of everybody’s sentences
Play paper football
Search in your bag/binder for things you don’t have
Attempt to Find Nemo
Take some take and give yourself a waxing
Find a better thing to do than find 100 things to do when bored
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Yourfirst initial?
4. Your monthof birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Yourlove life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is yourbest friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
This is A TRUE STORY AND IF YOU DON'T PASS THIS ON YOU DON'T HAVE A SOUL!!
My name is Chris, I am three, My eyes are swollen.
I cannot see.
I must be stupid, I must be bad, What else could have made,
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better, I wish I weren't ugly, Then maybe my mommy, Would still want to hug me.
I can't do a wrong, I can't speak at all
Or else I'm locked up, All day long.
When I'm awake, I'm all alone, The house is dark, My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come home, I'll try and be nice, So maybe I'll just get, One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car, My daddy is back, From Charlie's bar
I hear him curse, My name is called, I press myself, Against the wall.
I try to hide, From his evil eyes, I'm so afraid now, I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping, Calls me ugly words, He says its my fault, He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me, And yells at me more, I finally get free, And run to the door.
He's already locked it, And I start to bawl, He takes me and throws me, Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor, With my bones nearly broken, And my daddy continues, With more bad words spoken.
'I'm sorry!', I scream, But it's now much to late, His face has been twisted, Into a unimaginable shape.
The hurt and the pain, Again and again, O please God, have mercy! O please let it end!
And he finally stops, And heads for the door, While I lay there motionless, Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Chris, I am three, Tonight my daddy, Murdered me.
And you can help, Sickens me to the soul, If you read this, and don't pass it on.
I pray for your forgiveness, You wo uld have to be, One heartless person , Not to be affected, By this Poem.
And because you ARE affected, Do something about it! So all I ask you to do, Is pass this on IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE!
Natasha Romanoff: Loki has them under some kind of spell. Along with one of ours.
Tony Stark: He was an idiot!
Pepper Potts: Levels are holding steady... I think.
Loki: What have I to fear?
Tony Stark: The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing.
Loki: Yes, I've met them.
Tony Stark: Yeah, takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count here: your brother the demi-god; a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend; a man with breath-taking anger management issues; a couple of master assassins, and YOU, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them.
Loki: That was the plan.
Tony Stark: Not a great plan. When they come, and they WILL, they'll come for you.
Loki: I have an army.
Tony Stark: We have a Hulk.
Loki: I thought the beast had wandered off...
Tony Stark: You're missing the point! There's no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damned well sure we'll avenge it
Tony Stark: [to Captain America] You might have missed a couple things, y'know, doing time as a Capsicle.
Steve Rogers: We have orders, we should follow them.
Tony Stark: [regaining consciousness] What just happened? Please tell me nobody kissed me. Steve Rogers: We won. Tony Stark: All right, hey! All right good job guys. Let's just not come in tomorrow; let's just take a day
Stan Lee: Superheroes? In New York? Give me a break!
Thor: We on Asgard pretend that we are more advanced, but we, we come here battling like Bilgesnipe.
Tony Stark: [chased by a Leviathan] Guys, I'm bringing the party to you!
Tony Stark: [to Loki] There's one more guy you pissed off... His name's Phil.
Loki: How will your friends have time for me, when they'll be too busy fighting you?
Natasha Romanoff: Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe.
Bruce Banner: Well, those I actively try to avoid.
Natasha Romanoff: This is the Tesseract. [she shows him a photo of the Tesseract on her cell phone]
Natasha Romanoff: It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet.
Bruce Banner: What does Fury want me to do? Swallow it?
Natasha Romanoff: Well, he wants you to find it. It's been taken. It omits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace. There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do. If there was, that's where I'd be.
Bruce Banner: So Fury isn't after the monster?
Natasha Romanoff: Not that he's told me.
Bruce Banner: And he tells you everything?
Natasha Romanoff: Talk to Fury, he needs you on this
Bruce Banner: He needs me in a cage?
Natasha Romanoff: No one's gonna put you in a...
Bruce Banner: [suddenly gets angry and snaps] *Stop lying to me!* [Natasha quickly grab her gun and points it at Banner]
Bruce Banner: I'm sorry, that was mean. I just wanted to see what you'd do. Why don't we do this the easy way, where you don't use that, and the other guy doesn't make a mess? Okay?
Bruce Banner: [Natasha, still wary, doesn't lower her gun] Natasha...
Natasha Romanoff: [she lowers her gun and speaks into her earpiece to the SHIELD agents who are surrounding the building outside] Stand down. We're good here.
Bruce Banner: [Banner looks at Natasha in amusement] Just you and me?
Agent Phil Coulson: You're gonna lose.
Thor: So you take the world I love as recompense for your imagined slights. No, the Earth is under my protection, Loki.
Pilot: Target acquired. [Fires guns at Hulk]
Pilot: Target engaged. [as Hulk leaps toward airplane]
Pilot: TARGET ANGRY!
aptain America throws his shield between Iron Man and Thor, stopping their fight in the woods]
[Tony Stark points to a SHIELD worker]
Steve Rogers: Let's start with that stick of his. It may be magical, but it works an awful lot like a Hydra weapon.
congrates to everyone who actually read all that you totally rock.
Unsafe External Link