Author has written 1 story for Wrestling.
DISCLAIMERS AND UPDATES
(STATUS UPDATES & SUCH)
Okay, so I am in crisis mode right now. I can't come up with anything to write about and I took down the one story I did have up because frankly, it sucked. I have a few ideas in mind, however, it's just getting them out of my head and onto the page that seems to be a problem, because I don't know if you guys have ever been there before, but something can sound amazing and totally worth reading in your mind, then becomes pure shit once you sit down to write it out.
if you get my name you are officially fucking awesome.
current top 6 crushes of the wwe/tna:
edge will ALWAYS be a crush. I'll never outgrow this man.
current least favorite divas:
not too fond of layla el either.
dude, it's ambrose hands down. I love him. Loved him as Jon Moxley, love him as Ambrose.
divas I like:
aj lee - before the crazy bitch thing, of course
STORIES I HAVE POSTED
I'm currently working on a Sheamus x OC fanfiction, plus several others. I'm kinda iffy about getting back into writing because I haven't written anything worth reading in so long that it's not even funny. And my stories suck anyway.
When she walks away from you, mad
When she stares at your mouth
When she pushes you or hit's you
When she starts cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pulls away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lays her head on your shoulder
When she steals your favorite hat
When she teases you
When she doesn't answer for a long time
When she looks at you with doubt
When she says that she likes you
When she grabs at your hands
When she bumps into you
When she tells you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
- Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go
- When she says she's OK don't believe it, talk with her
- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
- Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
- Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
- Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
Copy this into your profile if you think it's too sweet to ignore, then sign your name;
RANDOM STUFF ABOUT ME:
hard rock > pop
bad boys > good boys
dancing > cheerleading
favorite colors are black, hot pink and dark purple.
Just got my second tattoo, and am about to become a licensed cosmetologist in another year or so, god willing. I wanna open my own hair/makeup salon.Huge dream, but hey, I think I can do it.
love to dance in the rain barefoot.
love to read. I could spend hours reading, when I'm not writing or something, of course.
that is all.
not a fan of these pairings in fanfiction, jsyk:
* AJ Lee is beginning to annoy me, tbph. Sorry if this offends, but yeah. I just don't see how she's with a man who did what Ziggler did to her on national television.*
aj lee and dean ambrose
eve and seth rollins
eve and sheamus
kaitlyn and sheamus
* sheamus is MINE. M I N E..*
stelena: BORING.. Okay, why do you want the good guy vampire. I mean vamps > bad, so if you're gonna join the dark side.. Why not join the darkside completely?
ron & hermione: they bore me together. I always envisioned her with Harry or Draco, tbph.
and I HATE twilight, so I don't support any pairings from that book/movie series.
DIVA NUMBER TWO
Abigail Grace Williamson (Jarrett)
(Inspired by Blondie's song Heart of Glass, fyi)
Brooklyn, New York
Brooklyn, New York
(just an fyi, i did that by finding a random song on my itunes. the shit my shuffle button gets me into, right?)
HEEL OR FACE, TWEENER?:
betweener. She's not particularly fond of the face divas nor the heel ones, and doesn't really associate with them unless she has to, or there something in it for her.
- daring. She loves a good challenge,and she can't resist a dare. if it makes her laugh longer than at least 5 seconds and she knows that it'll most likely wind up with her in a jam, she'll still do it.
- flirty. she's a natural born flirt and a bit of a romantic. she loves to play matchmaker, but she's also got this 'burned before' cynicism about her where men are concerned.
- strong willed. she's stubborn, plain and simple. if she wants something she won't stop until she gets what she wants.
- independent. she's not into asking for help with anything. she's not into needing anyone or wanting to need anyone.
- intelligent. she's not a genius, but she's definitely not a dumb blonde either.
- has a bit of an attitude. and she's not afraid to use it, either.
- definitely a girly girl.
- can be manipulative and charming.
- is sweet until you piss her off.
- a bit too honest about things, but she can't hold back, because the girl has no sensor.
- competitive- she hates to lose.. at anything.
- loyal. if she's your friend or you are special to her, then she's got your back. but if you cross her, you will be miserable.
- a bit of a tough chick. She does what she has to to get by, and she's got really good 'street sense'.
honestly, she's a bit hardcore/grappler.
to be announced
she keeps to herself mostly. the few friends she does have, come as a result of the women's locker room becoming divided.
(except ryback, miz, kofi kingston and cody rhodes, seth rollins or cm punk, damien sandow or big show, r truth or heath slater. not a fan of them.)
will be picked later on in the story.
coming as I write the story.
Jeff Jarrett, owner of TNA is her biological father, but they don't have a very good relationship, he hasn't seen her often since she was about 6. So, their relationship's strained at best.
Unsafe External Link