Author has written 8 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Vampire Diaries, Book X-overs, and Misc. Books.
Hmm... where to start? Ah yes, I was convinced to join this oh-so-wonderful site by my oh-so-wonderful (HINT: sarcasm) cousin, who goes by the name "Queen Sapphire". Check her out if you want :D
I have a passion for writing both stories and poems. Why? I don't know, I just do. Maybe it's that wonderful feeling you get when people say that your story was awesome or something, you know, the one where you feel like you've just won the Grammy awards ;)
So, yeah, I will strive to please my readers with my stories.
Hope you enjoy!
"Let me tell you something...
Just because I'm nice doesn't mean I have to be...
Just because I smile doesn't mean you're off my list...
Just because I may not be a bitch doesn't mean I can't show you one...
And just because love is a four letter word, doesn't keep me from kicking your ass...
So back the hell up and leave me alone."
Post this in your profile if you’re tired of being treated like shit...
So… that was stolen from my cousin’s (a.k.a Queen Sapphire) profile! Sorry cousin. And if she also stole it from Zues-knows-who… well, credits to you! ‘Cause I really like this poem/quote/whatever >:3 I mean it’s the symbol of our generation!
Currently doing: Reading several fanfictions, and comparing other's writing style to mine. (P.s I often multi-task. :3)
Mood: Great :D
Random info about, yours truly:
- I'm 14 years old. (HUZZAH FOR MY GENERATION)
- I’m an obsessive perfectionist. (Wow, I can’t believe how easy it is to admit that in this than it is when I admit it in person xD)
- I'm mostly a fan of, shall we say, the "power couple" of a certain book/TV/anime/etc. For ex: DamonxMeredith (Vampire Diaries- book), TakashixSaeko (Highschool of The Dead- anime), PercyxAnnabeth (Percy Jackson, and The Olympians series- book)
- I have a sarcastic sense of humor (as most of you have probably figured out already) xD
- I freakin' love Shakespeare (don't hate) >:3
BAD NEWS ALERT!!!
So, my oh-so-mighty father, decided that I am not allowed to go to the internet during schooldays, unless of course, if I have homework to do in my laptop. :(
I know, It SUCKS. Still, that doesn't mean that I'm gonna sit here, staring at nothing.
My dad said nothing about reading books, now did he? MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! >:D
GOOD NEWS ALERT!!!
I have some ideas for new stories… possibly form the following book/TV series/anime:
- Percy Jackson and The Olympians (book)
- Vampire Diaries (book)
Remember to check out my dearest cousin, Queen Sapphire :3
"Unbeknownst To You" (A Vampire Diaries fanfiction) is out!
Unsafe External Link