Poll: Who is a better girlfriend for Robin? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Young Justice, Animal Crossing, Criminal Minds, Danny Phantom, Total Drama series, Bratz, Alice in Wonderland, and Batman.
Hi fanfiction people. I'm XxBatgirl-RobinxX. I hope we can all be swell friends. Hahahahahahahahaha sorry swell, really?!? Who uses that anymore?
ƒĘěĹĬŋĠ ŧĤě ĄŞŤĖŖ
AįĞĦŢ. įmmÄ ØŇĹŶ śąŸ ŤĥĬŝ ōŃÇË - BoÖŶą!
ǝɯıʇ ɹnoʎ ǝʞɐʇ ʇsnɾ ʍoןs pɐǝɹ noʎ ssǝןun ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ɟo spuoɔǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ pǝʇsɐʍ ɥɔnɯ ʎʇʇǝɹd ı ǝzıןɐǝɹ ןןıʍ noʎ uǝɥʇ puɐ 'uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɔıʌǝp ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ʇsnɾ 'ʎɐʞo sʇı spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ ǝpısdn ǝʇıɹʍ uɐɔ ı pǝɯɹɐןɐ ǝq ʇou op
I find that people who read profiles are stalkers, and some aren't the good type. So why waste my time telling you who I am and my life? Because honestly, why do you care about me? Do you personally know me, do you see life through my eyes? Do you feel my happiness, my pain? Do you even know me? Do you care that I make straight A's? Do you wish to know how I managed to make a milk grenade go off in the cafeteria? Do you think I care that you think I'm pretty? The answer is no. Because odds are, you have never seen me in your life. Why will I cry based on your harsh judjement? Because, news flash, I won't cry. So don't read my profile because you are a stalker or want to get into my pants. Read my profile because you actually care of who I am.
TO MY READERS: Sorry for not updating in forever, and I want you to know I am back and alive. I want you all to know your author is definetly here and will be posting soon. My goal is to have 100 stories on this site and have it be spread out among all categories. I already have Young Justice, Criminal Minds, Animal Crossing, Total Drama series and Danny Phantom. I will try for some Batman, Harry Potter, Alice in Wonderland, and more. Thanks for understanding!
Name: Just call me MiMi
Age: Between one and one hundred
Birthday: September 5
Favorite color: Green
Favorite food: I don't have one and it's not because I eat a lot or I like food. Food is food to me.
Favorite subject in school: Science
Favorite song: Rock N' Roll by Skrillex
Favorite story on site: Mixed Emotions by DrakesChick and Fighter by TheNextBatgirl
Most embarrasing moment: Making a milk grenade go off in the cafeteria, spraying over everybody
Favorite member of family: My stepdad
Favorite show(s): Young Justice, Criminal Minds, and as terrible as it sounds Powerpuff Girls
My Fanfiction Family
She is one of my best friends in the entire world, and sometimes I can't believe she deals with me, because I know I am a handful. She is always there for me and is number 1 on my speed dial in case of anything. And only she would take a second from Disney Land to text me about how I was doing, even though she has a life of her own. She laughs at me and we talk on the phone forever, and she always complains because I put her on speaker each time. She's amazing and the song that should be her theme song is 'What makes you beautiful' By One direction. I know it sounds cheesy and fake but I don't think I could ask for aybody better. I love you Tori!
Linda, you are my biggest idol. I look up to you like an older sister, and I don't think I tell you this often enough, but I care and truly appreciate what efforts you make with me. You give the best advice and whenever I text you, you always answer with a smile. Linda you are amazing, and I can't believe that you as a eighteen year old would be friends with somebody so young. You are truly one of a kind. The song that would describe you perfectly would be 'That's what best friends are' By Bruno Mars. I care and love you so much Linda, you have no idea!
Batgirl taught me to stand up for what you believe in and question authority. Huntress taught me to rely only on yourself. Shadowcat taught me it's important to have fun in life and live it to the fullest. Zatanna taught me it's best to bring secrets into the light. Miss Martian taught me to open up to others and to love the ones closest to you. Rogue taught me that it's okay to be different and to ignore the haters. And last, but not least - Artemis. She taught me to keep marching on and accept the pain of your past and failures.
You know you're a Batman fan nerd when...
1) You say holy _ Batman!
2) When something dramatic happens you ask a series of questions then end it by saying "Find out next time. same bat time. same bat channel"
3) When your about to jump over the wall thingy in gym class you scream "Na na na na na na BATMAN!!"
4) When you relate something happening in your life to issue number _.
5) When girls fawn over a popular boy and you look at him saying "Please. He's no Robin."
6) When you wear a shirt stating "Dick/Babs Forever" every day. *nervous chuckle*
7) When you sign a secret santa present "From your friendly neirborhood Batman" (or grumpy; everyone still knows its me)
8) When you wear a NightWing shirt, and you spaz at anyone calling him Blue Beetle or Captain Atom.
9) When your home alone you practice your super hero voice figuring that there must be something better then the Christian Bale voice to use as a hero.
10) Laugh at those who call you a comic book weirdo and say "On an alternate world you'd be my best friend." (Or on Earth 16)
11) Look at your teacher and then look at a picture of Slade. Then make all the possible coinsidences that could connect him with Slade. once you figure out that this guy is way to close to being Slade jump to conclusions and figure that Slade took a teacher form to blend in with our world on a plot to world dominaion including making his students lives impossible.
BYE STALKERS!:) XD }:D :D :F ;) X'D o.O c: :J : ] -_- @.@ : *
Unsafe External Link