Author has written 9 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Naruto, and Death Note.
Name: trinity1504 for all intents and pruposes on this site...or Trinity o.O
Personality: I'm definetly...unique. I can be really crazy and loopy sometimes and on occasion moody and short-tempered. I'm a nice person though! I guess I'm kind of like the rainbow. I have pretty much every personality trait and I show off every one :)
Fav Anime/Manga (currently):
1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood- I absolutely LOVE this show! It is pure genius and so amazing! I also love Fullmetal Alchemist, but I was really dissapointed in the ending. Everything before the ending in the normal FMA was totally badass though. in my opinion FMAB is the best anime of all time
2. Black Butler-Original, Dark, Mysterious, Funny, Twisted, and totally Unique! The show itself is spectacular but when you combine it with Ciel Phantomhive it is fucking AMAZING! I don't really like younger guys but Ciel is so clever, cold, handsome, and ruthless...(*drools*)
3. Naruto-If you haven't watched Naruto you must live under a rock. If you need me to explain why this is one of the best animes of all time...well something is wrong with you. AKATSUKI=excuse my language...best fucking shit out there, period.
4. D.Gray Man-a great series with memorable characters. I love all the protagonists (esp. LAvi, Kanda, and Allen) and the antagonists are stellar too (Tyki Mikk and Jasdevi!)
5. Fairy Tail- It's just so funny and brilliant and amazing! I love Natsu, Gray, Happy and Erza. I love the pairing JellalxErza! (Just got a Happy keychain for my car keys!)
6. Death note-An intense story that points out the flaws in humans, includes one of the most messed up, greatest antagonists ever and one of my alltime favorite characters (L)...what more can a girl ask for?
6. Bleach-I didn't start this until a couple months ago and honestly thought it looked pretty dumb. I have never, ever been more pumped for an episode than when Ichigo saved Rukia from execution! Yeah I was screaming my head off, unable to contain my excitement! Though the build-up sometimes takes a while I have never been dissapointed by the climatic scenes!It's sad how poor the many of the arcs are and how the show pretty much sucks at the end (it became too pianful to even watch). Still in it's hayday I think it is one of the best animes ever
7. Baccano and Durarara!-I love both of these shows. I can't decide which one I like better but both are genius and the characters are probably the most memorable characters in an anime!
8. Toradora-I'm not really into the whole everyday, highschool animes that revolve around inconsequential girl fights and love triangles. I like action and badassery but this show is just fantastic. After watching the first episode I was hooked. Tiga is so cute and relatable and watching as she goes through her highschool year and grows is heartwrenching, hilarious and beautiful.
Hmm..okay I guess I'll list my fav couples.
Shizou x Izaya Mello x MAtt
Envy x Oc L x Light Byakuran x Shoichi
Revy x Rock Gin x Matsumoto Hiei x Kurama
Allen x Lavi Deidara x Oc Ciel x Sebastian
Lavi X Tyki
Well if you are still reading this here is my fav anime/manga characters in no particular order (I could go on forever but I'll limit it to ten for times sake):
Romano/ S.Italy (Hetalia)
-whoa I just noticed there are like no girls in my list...(*)
Other Shhhttuff: I love the show House. I'm a total Harry Potter geek!!! And my hobbies include: writing, watching anime, reading books and manga, and playing soccer!
Regarding updates for the stories I am writing:
The Moron that is Me: weekly
Betrayal and War: every few weeks-I'm behind on this one
Dorm Buddies: I will add the second and final installment soon
Bleeding Out: Debating on whether to continue
Once I wrap up Betrayal and War or The Moron that is Me I will start on a Kuroshitsuji story that has been floating in my head. The creative bunnies keep biting me in the buttt with this one. In fact I already have the first chapter typed up but I refuse to start yet another story until I finish one of mine.
Unsafe External Link