Author has written 7 stories for Batman, Young Justice, and Green Lantern.
Hi there my name is Dextra2. Thanks for reading my name! Here's some stuff about me...
Favorite shows: Young Justice, MAD, and some others
Favorite Books: ... There's too many to list
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will watch my pets when I go away.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
FRIENDS: Ask me for my number.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
FRIENDS: Let me make an idiot of myself in public.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mister and Missess, Grandma by Grandma and Grandpa by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. (Including me! =D)
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed this psas it on!
Friends will always be like "well you deserve better" but best friends will be prank calling him saying "you will die in seven days..."
FUNNY THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1.When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2.Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3.Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4.Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5.Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6.Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7.Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8.Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9.Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10.Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11.Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12.Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13.Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14.When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15.Swat at flies that don't exist.
16.Tell people that you can see their aura.
17.Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
18. When it gets really quiet grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19.Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20.Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21.Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22.Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24.Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25.Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
26.Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
27.When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "9") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker!"
28.Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
29.Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
30.When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
31.Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
33.Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in their noses.
34.Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
35.When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
36.Say "Ding!" at each floor.
37.Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
38.Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
20 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera; & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "go, pikachu, go!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
Really Dumb Store labels:
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of Chips:
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On artificial bacon:
On a child's superman costume:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On T-Rat (Military food):
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a Japanese soft dink:
On a motorized scooter box:
RCA television remote control
Arm and hammer scoopable cat litter
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation. 9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity post this on your profile!!!
I, soldier Dextra2 am part of the Fangirls Army, under command of General LouissaSpitfire, and promise :
To remember Robin every time I see a guy with awesome shades, somebody who's hacking something or when I go at the circus.
To remember Megan every time I eat cookies or when I watch some lame sitcom.
To remember Wally every time I see a ginger and every time a guy uses some lame pick-up lines on me.
To remember Kaldur every time I go to the beach, every time a friend is in charge.
To remember Superboy every time I see somebody destroying his T-shirt.
To remember Artemis every time I annoy a ginger, every time I act like a spitfire, or when I watch a movie about a ninja girl who's ninja dad ordered her to kill her ninja boyfriend 'cause he was from a rival ninja clan.
To remember Zatanna every time I hear something spoken backwards.
To remember Roy every time somebody doesn't trust me.
To remember Red Tornado every time human customs elude me.
Dear McDonald's Cashier, Stop looking at me like that. Last time i checked, there were no age limits for Happy Meals. Sincerely, Don't Forget The Toy
I wish life was like a musical. and in the middle of math, i could just jump out of my seat, throw up my papers and start singing. And then the whole math class would pull this dance routine out of their butt, and we would all know the song we were spontainiously making up... then sit down like nothing happened
Is it just me or does everything seem funnier when you’re suppose to be quiet?
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Well I think guns help because if you just stood around saying "BANG" it wouldn't do much.
Every time I see the word “Explain” on a test, I die a little inside.
I, Dextra2, do solemnly swear to review all the fanfictions I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
Unsafe External Link