Author has written 4 stories for X-Men: Evolution.
Not been on here in a looooong time! LOL, I do intend to finish my stories but after that I'm a bit over Evo (Ironically enough, my fella's nick name Is Evo!). I'll be moving onto Kelley Armstrong, Women of the Otherworld. I may still write the occassional fluff (Keitro still rocks my socks!)
Here's more facts about me. I nicked it from MistyBlue1's web site! Feel free to nick it from me!
1. Full Name: Danielle Carol O’Connor
2. Nickname(s): Oh Lordy, depends who it is, Dannie, D, Minogue/Minagoo, Daniel, The Rekeptionist - (yes, with a K), Gertrude/Gert (Thanks, Dad) and Dannie-2-shots
3. Aliases: Wiccedmagic, Wiccie, Icestorm162, Ice,
4. Date Of Birth: January 2nd 1982
5. What Is Your Sign: Star? Capricorn - One above my head reads “Run now and I may let you live”
6. What Do You Look Like: A human! Dark brown hair, light brown eyes, pale skin, glasses, hourglass figure, 5’5”, Size 16 (In UK sizes)
7. Parents: Yes, 2. One of each oddly enough. Anne and Martin.
8. Siblings: 1 little brother, James, 18 months younger! 4 Brothers-in-Law, Andrew, Simon, Paul and Wayne and 1 Sister-in-Law- Katie
9. Job(s): By Day - Receptionist and general Girl Friday - By Night - International Woman of Mystery and a housewife!!
10. Hometown: Chesterfield , Derbyshire (England!!)
11. School: I’m 26! The last one I attended was the Chesterfield College 10 years ago!!
12. Favorite Subject(s): At School - English Lit, Biology and French - Personally - Anthropology and Mythology
13. Least Favorite Subject(s): Maths and Geography (I always get lost and can't do mental arithmatic!)
14. Future School : Um? Not really!!
15. Future Goals: Right now? Have a baby, get my living room decorated, win the lotto
16. What I Want To Be/Do: When I gwow up?? I'd love to be a teacher or an author, but I guess I'll just end up staying where I am (It's really good money and I get to write all day!!)
17. Best Friends: Claire (I've known here less than a year and she's like my sister) and her hubby Neil and My fella (Aww)
18. Special Talents Or Skills: I can make kick ass guacamole, I can turn anything into a inuendo and I can get drunk on 2 shots of vodka )Hence the nickname)
19. Little Known Talent You Possess: I can tell if a tarantula is male or female!
20. Character Traits I Look For In A Person: Sense of humour, faithfulness open mindedness and the ability to put up with my bizarre subject changes mid conversation.
21. Favorite Color: Green!
22. Favorite Color To Paint Your Toenails: I have as little to do with my feet as possible …. Or anyone else’s for that matter!
23. Best Number(s) In The World: 2 - My and my Chris
24. One Pillow Or Two: Two, but one has to my cushtee
25. Pets And Names: 12 Rats (7 Girls - Tara, Snow, Storm, Star, Lightning, Spark, Sprite and 5 Boys - Zeus, Reggie, Jack, Barney and Un-named Baby cause he's new. I call him Nibbler), 1 Mouse (Soap), 4 Tarantulas (Chilean Rose named Leo, a Red Rump named Glory, A Pink toed Red Stripe named Gwen Stefani and a Flame Knee called Flick), 1 Cali King Snake (Suzie), a Berber Skink (Eddie), A Hairy Desert Scorpion (Cedric Diggory), A Fire Bellied Toad (Mrs. Toad), 2 Syrian hamsters (Boudica and Millie) and 1 Robodowski Hamster (Snowy) - Yes I need a holiday and a brain scan!!
26. Hobbies: Writing, playing the Sims2 (And cheating!), watching old horror films, reading.
27. Collect: Everything really. Living dead dolls, betty boop stuff, Tatty Teddies and animals LOL
28. Dream Car: E type Jag or Mini cooper (all together now – sings Self preservation society.)
29. Type Of Car You Drive: Um, I don’t. Can’t drive.
30. Word Or Phrases You Overuse: Bugger, duck (If you’re from the north of England you’d understand), my worst habit is quoting from any comedy (stand up, film or program) or saying "Really" in a high pitched tone when someone is talking about something reeeaaalllllly boring.
31. Boxers Or Briefs: Boxers, on blokes obviously... OK, I wear Chris's to bed... Sometimes
32. Favorite Bras: My black machine gun jubbly bra from knickerbocks.
33. Bacon Bits Or Croutons: Croutons
34. Favorite Salad Dressing: Honey and Mustard - The king of salad dressings!
35. What Type Of Deodorant Do You Use: Nivea at the moment - It smells of Lemongrass, but I always go back to Natrel Lilja
36. Favorite Shampoo Or Conditioner: Purple Rainforest Herbal Essences
37. Have You Ever Been Skinny Dipping: I wouldn't want to be mistaken for Moby Dick!
38. Do You Make Fun Of People: Yes, but only if I know them well and I know they can give it back
39. Do You Get Along With Your Parents: Yes, very well. They just don't get along with each other.
40. Have You Ever Been Convicted Of A Crime: Nope, but that just means they haven’t caught me.
41. Important Lessons You've Learned: That men always forget anniversaries, if you lend someone a tenner and never see them again, it was probably worth it, nothing worth having in this world comes easy and always wear clean knickers!
42. Toothpaste You Use: Colgate
43. Color Of Your Toothpaste: White
44. Color Of Your Toothbrush: pink electric one with Disney princesses on
45. Favorite Food: Anything Mexican, onion rings, squid, crab, sushi, Chicken korma with poppadoms, blueberries, Egg Fried Rice with Peking Sauce, Roasted Parsnips and stuffing! Though not all at once!
46. Least Favorite Food: Cabbage, baked beans and anything too spicy to taste (What is the point?)
47. Favorite Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry’s Fossil Fuel and Baked Alaska (Yep, my fave flavour is Vanilla)
48. How Do You Eat An Oreo: Pull it in half and eat the bit with the least amount of cream on first.
49. Do You Eat Chicken Fingers With A Fork: Chickens have fingers! OMG! BTW I eat most things with my fingers, I am very much a carivore!
50. Do You Eat The Stems Of Broccoli: Don’t eat the stuff, unless it’s in a Gregg’s cheese and broccoli pasty
51. Do You Drink: Depends, pop and water yes, alcohol, not really, unless it’s a fruity cocktail
52. Favorite Drink: Cherry Coke, tropical fruit juice and energy drinks
53. Favorite Pop: Cherry Coke
54. Coke Or Pepsi: Coke, Cherry with a cherry in it!!
55. Favorite Flavor Of Snapple: I’ve only tried Mango, but I liked it.
56. What Is Your Favorite Milk: Cows
57. Who Are Your Crushes (They Can Be Famous Or Not): My fella, Hugh Jackman, Jared Leto, the guys from supernatural, Jack Black (My shouldn’t but would) and Jon Bon Jovi!
58. Online Crush: Don’t have one!
59. Boyfriend/Husband: A wonderful, sweet, loving guy called Christopher, who was my first ever kiss, when we were at school together, and then after 10 years later (After not seeing him for 8 years) I saw him across a nightclub and knew him straight away (He knew me as well). My soul mate.
60. Tattoos And Piercing's: One hole in each ear and 7 tattoos. A tribal wheel (Designed by my brother) on the top of my left arm, A band of hearts and black widow spiders on my right arm, a Japanese symbol at the top of my right arm meaning “Friend” (Which I got with my mate who has the exact same), a small black widow (Again designed by my brother) on my right should blade, a large black Chinese dragon at the bottom of my back, a small clover on my right wrist and a swirly black band with a dragonfly in the middle on my left wrist (It glows in UV light.. FUN!)
61. Favorite Town To Chill In: Chesterfield or San Francisco
62. What Is Your Bedtime: Anywhere between 10 and 12.
63. Favorite Perfume: CK one or Ghost (Original)
64. Favorite Website: IMDB.com, Fanfiction.net, neopets.com, DragonFable and Ikariam.
65. Favorite Sport(s): I rarely do it, let alone watch it... I suppose Rugby or Netball, cause I used to play them at school.
66. Other Sports: What about them?
67. Favorite Sport To Watch: Boxing
68. Adidas, Nike Or Reebok: Nike
69. A Non-Sport Game That You Excel In: Monopoly, I kick ass! Or Mario Cart. And no one can beat me at Munchkin!
70. A Non-Sport Game Which You Enjoy: The Sims 2, Cluedo and any silly flash/Java game (i.e - Flo's diner dash, plantasia, virtual villagers etc.)
71. Silliest Person You Know: Probably my mother-in-law!!
72. Say One Nice Thing About The Person That Sent This To You: I stole it ;), but it was from Mistyblue, and she writes kick ass Kietros
73. Best Advice Ever Given: Men with beards are usually hiding something
74. Coolest Experience: Going to San Francisco
75. Funniest Experience: Too many to pick just one .. I guess the most recent was when I was watch Gladiators with my Bezzie's 3 year old son. They were doing Hang Tough and I said "Let's see if he can pull him off" only to hear Chris, Claire and Neil howl with laughter from the kitchen
76. Most Humiliating Moment: Again too many to pick Shudders to think of them
77. Scariest Experience: Being told I'd just managed to body swerve cancer (they caught it very early) and the earthquake earlier this year.
78. Scariest Thing You've Ever Done: Started planning my wedding with my mother (Can anyone remember Monica with Phoebe's wedding!!)
79. Most Romantic Thing That Ever Happened To You: Chris got down on one knee and asked me to marry him
80. Favorite Thing To Do In The Summer: Eat ice cream and moan about the footy being all you can hear about or watch
81. Favorite Thing To Do In The Fall: Take photographs, go for walks and watch the leaves turning colours
82. Favorite Thing To Do In The Winter: Cuddle up, watch old movies and drink hot chocolate
83. Favorite Day(s): Fridays, My birthday, and Christmas Day
84. Favorite Month(s): October
85. Favorite Holiday(s) : Halloween
86. Favorite Vacation: My trip to San Francisco (A life long ambition!)
87. Denomination: Um... I have belief in a lot of stuff from all different religions, and just hope there is something on the other side.
88. Place Of Worship: Anywhere outside or around nature
89. Favorite Actor: Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp, Jeff Goldblum (I love his voice), Zack Braff, Jack Black and Dylan Moran (2 of the funniest men in existence)
90. Favorite Actress: Sandra Bullock, Drew Barrymore
91. Favorite Adam Sandler: The wedding singer (One of the sweetest films ever!)
92. Favorite Cartoon(s): X-Men (In any form), Home Movies (Brandon Small), Trap Door (Technically claymation), As told by Ginger.
93. Favorite Type Of Music: Anything (Except for country), I love the whole rock genre.
94. Groups/Singers You Enjoy: Bon Jovi, Bowling for soup, 3. Seconds to Mars, Chemical Romance and who can miss out ... Fall Out Boy!!
95. Favorite Song(s): Surf Colorado (BfS), These Days (BJ), Dry County (BJ), On and On (about you)(BfS), Who knew (Pink), Iris (Googoo Dolls), With arms wide open (Creed), With or without you (U2), Poison (Alice Cooper), High School Never Ends (BfS)
96. Favorite Music Video: Anthing by BfS and From Yesterday by 30 seconds from Mars
97. Song That Describes Yourself: The Bitch Song by bowling for soup, the Bitch by Meredith Brooks
98. Favorite Musical: Seven brides for seven brothers (He wont admit this, but my brother loved this growing up), I also love the racing scene in My Fair Lady. Hairspray kicks ass too!
100. Favorite Movie(s): X-men 1 & 2 (Not 3, don’t get me started on that piece of crap), Disney’s Hercules, The Wedding Singer, Arsenic and Old Lace, The Shining, 8 Legged Freaks, American Werewolf in London. Loads more, but I can’t think of them all!
101. Favorite TV Show: Twin Peaks, Charmed, Buffy (Till she got so neurotic that I wanted to throw a shoe at my TV), Friends, 2 Pints of lager and a packet of crisps, Phoenix nights, Scrubs, SATC, ANTM
102. Favorite TV Game Show: The weakest link, 15 to 1, and who doesn’t love Countdown?
103. Favorite Part Of The Newspaper: Problem page
104. Favorite Comic(s): X-Men
105. Favorite Thing To Wear: Jeans, T-Shirts Trainers and hats
106. Favorite Book(s): Kelley Armstrong’s Women of the Otherworld series, Pride and Prejudice, Harry Potter and anything by Deric Longden.
107. Favorite Magazine: More and Real
108. Favorite Fruit: Blueberries, Strawberries and raspberries
109. If You Could Dye Your Hair One Color What Would It Be: Purple (Like Psylocke)
110. If You Could Have A Tattoo Where And What Would It Be: I’ve got 7 already, but my next is going to be a lion on my hip to represent Chris's Star sign (He's having a Sea Goat, cause we don't do names!)
111. If You Could Turn Into Only One Animal Real Or Imaginary What Would You Be: A Pegasus-like winged horse
112. If You Could Meet One Person In The World, Who Would It Be: Dead - My Grandfather – Alive – I'd say Bon Jovi
113. Favorite Brand Of Gum: Trident Splash!
114. Favorite Mentos Commercial: I’m English, we’ve only just started getting the actual sweets here, let alone ads for them!
115. Is The Glass Half Empty Or Half Full: Depends on what mood I’m in, usually more full though
116. What Is On Your Ceiling: My Light and a pull cord
117. What Is Under Your Bed: 3 Drawers one with my clothes, one with Chris and one with blankets, and probably dust balls)
118. Nacho Cheese Or Cool Ranch Doritos: Chilli Heatwave (Hate the other 2)
119. If You Were A Dog What Would Your Name Be: Probably Scrappy
120. If You Were To Kill Someone, What Method Would You Choose: Slow suffocation with my bare hands. Does that make me sound mental! I've not thought about it before honest!!
121. Are You Right Or Left Handed Or Ambidextrous: Right
122. If You Could Be Anything In A Kitchen, What Would You Be: Probably the fridge or the biscuit tin (full of food!)
123. Guys, Would You Ever Ask A Girl For Her Shirt: N/A - And as a woman I wouldn't give it, unless I was very, very drunk!!
124. If You Could Be One Gardening Tool, What Would You Be: A Knee pad, cause I'm soft and squishy and I like to take away people's pain.
125. If You Could Do One Thing To The Person That You Hate The Most, What Would It Be: Kill her. Seriously, she knows who she is and why!
126. What Do You Think Of Chain Letters: Waste of time and paper and bloody stupid. Chain texts are just as bad.
127. Favorite Jell-O Flavor: Raspberry and here it's Jelly!!
128. Do You Prefer Jell-O Or Mud Wrestling: I’ve never done it! Can't say it would turn me on to see blokes do it either.
129. Favorite Body Part On/In You: On me – my nose, In me – My heart
130. What You Notice About The Opposite Sex First: A glint of naughtiness in the eyes!
131. Favorite Body Part Of The Opposite Sex: Not what you’d think! Chest.
132. Best Place To Mess Around: Rudely – Anywhere I could get caught, Cleanly – The woods near my house (which again serves the first part to my answer!
133. Something You Hate: One certain person, narrow mindedness, lateness (The list could go on for a while!)
134. Guilty Pleasures: Fan fiction (reading and writing), Yorkshire fish cake sandwiches, Trashy romance novels, Girls of the Playboy Mansion and Celeb gossip (Basically, anything on E!)
Unsafe External Link