Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Young Dracula, Sarah Jane Adventures, Trylle Trilogy, Spirit, Story of Tracy Beaker, M.I. High, and Twilight.
(Link for a picture of Ashleigh in my SJA fanfic is -:D)
Hiya! So, I'm a fairly new user of FanFiction and I've recently been reading the amazing FanFic out there. I just so happen to love reading (Duh! Who doesn't!) writing and hogging the laptop - FanFiction was my dream come true! However, I have finally decided to stop being so lazy and actually get an account and... Tadah! Here we are today guys!! You reading my extremely boring account! Anyway, as you can probably tell from my name I absolutely love Harry Potter and I think that J.K.Rowling is the most amazing author to ever live! I also love the BBC childrens drama Young Dracula and I'm so glad the BBC had the sense to bring it back. Oh, and I might have a slight crush on Gerran Howell *blushes*. One of my other favourite TV shows is Doctor Who - bow ties are cool thank you very much! - it's awesome! One of my favourite book series is the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine (an amazing author too!) - I'll not stand for that sparkly lovesick vampire rubbish - give me some fictional gore and I'm a happy girl!
I'm a girl and I live in the North - East of England. I was born in 1999, there work it out yourself! Ahhh you know my secret! Please don't tell!!!! Shhhhh! Oh, and you should probably know that ... I HATE DRARRY FICS!!!!!!!!! There got that out of the way *takes deep breath*... and I don't mind constructive criticism but I hate un-constructive criticism! Keep that in mind when you review!
(FictionPress Account - xX-RosaScuro-Xx) (DevinatART Account - WhisperedHowl258)
I'm fairly young so I'm not sure if my stories will be that good but I'll try my best! Anyway I'll stop rambling so enjoy having a look at the rest of my profile! ;)
Things that Professor Snape is no longer allowed to do at Hogwarts: by excessivelyperky
1. I am not allowed to sing “Black Powder and Alcohol” to the students. Especially not allowed to substitute ingredients that will result in napalm and methamphetamine instead.
2. Crucifying toads is a bad idea.
3. I am not allowed to collect blood and/or hair samples from students or staff for potion-making. This includes Mrs. Norris.
4. I am not allowed to train Hagrid’s pets into attacking Gryffindors.
5. I may not call any members of the Ministry of Magic untrustworthy, corrupt slime. Not even Fudge. Okay, especially not Fudge.
6. …even if I still have the receipt for the last bribe I gave him from Lucius.
7. I must never tease Trelawney about what she puts in her incense.
8. I may not sell any Weasley into slavery.
9. Gozer does not live in my supply cabinet. (You’d be surprised what does, though.)
10. The Forbidden Forest is not full of yummy candy, and it is wrong to tell first-years that it is.
11. I cannot trade McGonagall to the Death-Eaters for McNair, Avery, and Yaxley.
12. “Poppy” is Madam Pomfrey’s first name, not what she dispenses.
13. I may not conduct psychological experiments on staff members or students.
14. I should not confess to crimes that took place before I was born.
15. ...especially while under Veritaserum.
16. "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a good long-term goal to suggest to Lord Voldemort. Or Dumbledore, for that matter.
17. Rodents are not entitled to burial with full military honours, even if they are "casualties of war". Not even Pettigrew.
18. I am not allowed to add "In accordance with the prophecy" to the end of answers I give to a question Dumbledore asks me. (Only Trelawney gets to do that.)
19. I am not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on school time.
20. I must wash my hair even if it tampers with my "Samson-like powers".
21. I must not taunt the Hufflepuffs.
22. I am not allowed to appeal to mankind's baser instincts in Death-Eater recruiting posters. (God only knows why…)
23. I am not allowed to put up Death-Eater recruiting posters on school property, not even in the Slytherin Common Room.
24. I may not make posters depicting the leadership failings of my chain(s) of command. Neither Dumbledore nor Voldemort have any sense of humour that way.
25. The phrase "It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission" no longer applies to me.
26. There are no evil clowns living under my bed.
27. …Peeves doesn't count.
28. Nerve gas is not funny, not even at a Dark Revel.
29. I must not tell any Death-Eater that I am smarter than they are, even if it's true. Especially if it's true.
30. Visiting Irish wizards are not after "me frosted lucky charms". (Flitwick, on the other hand, has a right to be worried.)
31. Potions Class should not end in tragedy.
32. I may not produce or perform in “Hogwarts: The Full Monty”. Nor may I encourage any student or staff to do so.
33. …not even Madam Hooch.
34. I may not use Harry Potter as a body shield if Voldemort invades the school.
35. I may no longer decorate the Great Hall for any function.
36. I may not give Professor Sprout any plant named “Audrey”.
37. I may not feed Longbottom to “Audrey”.
38. I may not bring Moaning Myrtle as my date to the Yule Ball.
39. I may not put banned substances on the Gryffindor Quidditch brooms just before a match (see attached list).
40. I may not encourage Fred or George Weasley to boobytrap the Sorting Hat.
41. I may not bring Longbottom to any Death-Eater function in the hopes he will "fix" Voldemort’s latest potion.
42. …even if the resulting explosion will leave a smoking crater a quarter-mile in diameter, thus resolving at least two of my major problems.
43. I may not send a charmed rubber rat across the floor of the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom in hopes that Lupin will chase it.
44. Nor may I send Sirius Black a flea collar in Extra Large. Though he could use it. “Dances with wolves, sleeps with fleas”.
45. When asked to give a few words at a ceremony or staff meeting, ‘Romper Bomper Stomper Boo' is probably not appropriate. (Besides, that’s Dumbledore’s job.)
You know you're a book addict if:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. (True.)
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading. (I don’t even stop.)
You write fanfictions about the book. (In many cases, yes.)
You quote random lines all the time. (Same.)
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (Kind of. Pottermore, anyone? Though I’m not on yet. Just a matter of time!)
You've got a book memorized. (Close enough.)
You've read a book more than five times. (Applies to many. I’ve read all the Harry Potter ones over 20 times each.)
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. (Haha. I can do that with any book. Try four hours, that’s a challenge.)
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. (Not quite at that stage yet... although, J.K did kill off Dobby... hmmm)
WOW! YOU ACTUALLY READ ALL OF THAT? ARE YOU CRAZY? :P
Unsafe External Link