Author has written 1 story for Jane by Design.
474 Things To Do When You're Bored
- Wax the ceiling
- Rearrange political campaign signs
- Sharpen your teeth
- Play Houdini with one of your siblings
- Braid your dog's hair
- Clean and polish your belly button
- Water your dog...see if he grows
- Wash a tree
- Knight yourself
- Name your child Edsel
- Scare Stephen King
- Give your cat a mohawk
- Mow your carpet
- Play Pat Boone records backwards
- Vacuum your lawn
- Sleep on a bed of nails
- DON'T toss and turn
- Boil ice cream
- Run around in squares
- Think of quadruple entendres
- Speak in acronyms
- Have your pillow X-rayed
- Drink straight shots...of water
- Calmly have a nervous breakdown
- Give your goldfish a perm
- Fly a brick
- Play tag...on West 35th Street
- Exorcise a ghost
- Exercise a ghost
- Be blue
- Be red
- But don't be orange
- Plant a shoe
- Give a Rorschach test to your gerbil
- Write a letter to Plato
- Mail it
- Take your sofa for a walk
- Dial 911 and breathe heavily
- Go to a funeral...tell jokes
- Play the piano...with mittens on
- Water your family room
- Cause a power failure
- Roll over
- Play dead
- Find a witch
- Burn her
- Donate your brother's body to science
- Ask why
- Sleepwalk without sleeping
- Try to join Hell's Angels by mail
- Be a square root
- Ask stupid questions
- Weld your car doors shut
- Vacation at Three-Mile Island
- Surf Ohio
- Teach your pet rock to play dead
- Go bowling for small game
- Be a monk...for a day
- Wear a sweatband to your wedding
- Run away
- Intimidate a piece of chalk
- Abuse the plumbing
- Bend a florescent light
- Bend a brick
- Annoy total strangers
- Let the best man win
- Believe in Santa Claus
- Throw marshmallows against the wall
- Hold an ice cube as long as possible
- Adopt strange mannerisms
- Blow up a balloon until it pops
- Sing soft and sweet and clear
- Sing loud and sour and gravely
- Open everything
- Balance a pencil on your nose
- Pour milk in your shoes
- Write graffiti under the rug
- Embarrass yourself
- Grind your teeth
- Chew ice
- Count your belly button
- Sit in a row
- Stack crumbs
- Save your toenail clippings
- Make a pass at your blender
- Make up words that start with X
- Make oatmeal in the bathtub
- Search for the Lost Chord
- Chew on a sofa cushion
- Sing a duet
- Balance a pillow on your head
- Hold your breath
- Flash your mailman
- Teach your TA English
- Learn to speak Farsi
- Swear in Russian
- Use an eraser until it goes away
- Disassemble your car
- Put it together inside out
- Record your walls
- Interview your feet
- Make a list of your favorite fungi
- Sell formaldehyde
- Ad lib
- File your teeth- Whine
- Rake your carpet
- Re-elect Richard Nixon
- Critique "Three's Company"
- Listen to a painting
- Play with matches
- Buff your cat
- Race ferrets
- Paint your house...Day-Glow Orange
- Have a formal dinner at White Castle
- Read Homer in the original Greek
- Learn Greek
- Change your mind
- Change it back
- Watch the sun...see if it moves
- Build a pyramid
- Stand on your head
- Stand on someone else's head
- Spit shine your Nikes
- See how long you can stay awake
- See how long you can sleep
- Paint your teeth
- Wear a salad
- Speak with a forked tongue
- Paint stripes on a lake
- Ski Kansas
- Sleep in freefall
- Kill a Joule
- Test thin ice...with a pogo stick
- Apply for a unicorn hunting license
- Do a good job
- Invite the Mansons over for dinner
- Paint your windows
- Watch a watch until it stops
- Flash your goldfish
- Flirt with an evergreen
- Rotate your garden...daily
- Paint a smile
- Shoot a fire hydrant
- Apologize to it
- Pretend you're blind
- Annoy yourself
- Get mad at yourself
- Stop speaking to yourself
- Be a side effect
- Ride a bicycle...up Mt. McKinley
- Redecorate...your garage
- Develop a complex
- Join the Army...be someone simple
- Try harder
- Hit the deck
- Put leg-warmers on your furniture
- Cut the deck
- Translate Shakespeare into English
- Skydive to church
- Cheer up a potato
- Do aerobic exercises...in your head
- Play cards with your swimming pool
- Pinstripe your driveway
- Play Kick the Fire Hydrant
- Harness chipmunk power
- Build a house with ice cubes
- Call London for a cab
- Mug a stop sign
- Change your name...daily
- Go for a walk in your attic
- Challenge your neighbor to a duel
- Build a house out of toothpicks
- Wear a lampshade on your head
- Memorize the dictionary
- Stomp grapes in the bathtub
- Find a bug and chase it
- Make yourself a pair of wings
- Be immobile
- Dance 'til you drop
- Check under chairs for chewing gum
- Squish a loaf of bread
- Bounce a potato
- Outmaneuver your shadow
- Climb the walls
- Appreciate everything
- Challenge yourself to a duel
- Make napalm
- Tattoo your dresser
- Watch a bowling ball
- Buy some diapers
- Eat everything
- Pour milk in the sink
- Make cottage cheese
- Tie-dye your sheets
- Carpet your ceiling
- Hold your earlobes
- Fold your earlobes
- Read tea leaves
- Analyze the Koran
- Be Buddha
- Award yourself a Nobel Peace Prize
- Plug in the cat
- Turn on everything
- Drop pebbles down the chimney
- Turn off your neighbor
- Kill a plant
- Buy a 1931 Almanac
- Memorize the weather section
- Think lewd thoughts about yourself
- Blow bubbles
- Send chills down your spine
- Peel grapes
- Make paper from the skins
- Catch them with your radiator
- Get run over by a train of thought
- Make up famous sayings
- Bite your pinkie- Get your dog braces
- Shave a shrub
- Have a proton fight
- Watch a car rust
- Rotate your carpet
- Learn to type...with your toes
- Set up your Christmas tree in April
- Be someone special
- Buy the Brooklyn Bridge
- Mail it to a friend
- Go back to square one
- Factor your social security number
- Take the fifth
- Memorize a series of random numbers
- Read the 1962 Des Moines white pages
- Join the Foreign Legion
- Learn Sanskrit
- Exist...existentially, of course
- Print counterfeit Confederate money
- Kick a cabbage
- Take a picture
- Put it back
- Sandpaper a mushroom
- Play solitaire...for cash
- Abuse your patio furniture
- Run for Pope
- Count to a million...fast
- Make a schematic drawing...of a rock
- Commit seppuku...with a paper knife
- Think shallow thoughts
- Starch your shoes
- Polish your Calvin's
- Contemplate a cockroach
- Get a dog to chase your car
- Let him catch it
- Investigate the Czar
- Form a political party
- Climb a sidewalk
- Have a political party
- Get diagonal...with a good friend
- Ride a loaf of bread
- Sharpen a carrot
- Interrogate a gerbil
- Go bow hunting for Toyotas
- Kidnap Cabbage Patch Kids
- Jump back
- Play to lose
- Scalp a street light
- Have your car painted...plaid
- Read a tomato
- Sharpen your sleeping skills
- Watch a game show...take notes
- Put out a fire
- If you can't find a fire, make one
- Interview a cloud
- Play tiddlywinks...go for blood
- Play basketball...in a minefield
- Don't talk to things
- Draw Lewis structures on your ceiling
- Have your cat bronzed
- Have your gerbil gilded
- Write books about writing books
- Create random equations
- Mispell words
- Tell your feet a joke
- Throw a tomato into a fan
- Sing the ABC song backwards
- Pretend you're a dog
- Dial-a-prayer and argue with it
- Grease the doorknobs
- String up a room
- Stack furniture
- Relive fond memories
- Tie your shoelaces together
- Count your teeth with your tongue
- Find your half-life
- Design a better toilet seat
- Shred a newspaper
- Have a headache
- Hatch an egg
- Play air guitar
- Act profound
- Develop hearing problems
- Put your feet behind your head
- Tie bows in everything
- Hold your hand
- Watch the minute hand move
- Grow your fingernails
- Pretend you're a telephone
- Play hopscotch...with real scotch
- Clock the velocity of your REMs
- Put your shoes on the opposite feet
- Cross your toes
- Roll your tongue
- Baby oil the floor
- Attack innocent bunnies
- Declare war
- Destroy a tree
- Hide the scrabble bag
- Seduce your stick shift
- Memorize the periodic table
- Pretend you're a roadie
- Buy a Ginsu knife
- Collect electrons
- Correct typos that aren't there
- Polish your neck...use Pledge- Recopy the Bible substituting your name for God
- Loosen the lug nuts on your dad's new car
- Drop your cat off the roof to see if it lands on all four feet
- Count the bags under Walter Mondale's eyes
- Unscrew all the lightbulbs and rearrange the furniture
- Found the Jim Jones School of Bartending
- Listen for non-satanic messages (i.e. "Drink milk")
- Dress like Motley Crue...surprise your grandmother
- Dial-a-Prayer and tell them they're wrong
- Go into a bar and ask for a Molotov Cocktail
- Learn everything there is to know about the Holy Roman Empire
- Make a drive-in window at your local bank where there wasn't one before
- Walk on water...but don't get caught
- Confess to a crime...that didn't happen
- Be in the wrong place at the right time
- Plot the overthrow of your local School Board
- Request covert assistance from the CIA
- Discover the source of the Mississippi
- Search for buried treasure...in Nebraska
- Hot wax the bottom of your brother's dress shoes
- Preach the philosophy of Marx...Groucho, that is
- Drink as much prune juice as you can
- Write a book about your previous life
- Serve ping-pong balls...as hors d'oeuvres
- Jump up and down...on your alarm clock
- Make a quilt out of used cocktail napkins
- Sterilize your stereo...with Jack Daniels
- Carve you and your girlfriend's initials...in a marshmallow
- Drive the speed limit...in your garage
- Sing the national anthem...during your calculus final
- Wear a three-piece suit...in a sauna
- Pay off the national debt...with a bad check
- Go to a cemetary and verbally abuse dead people
- Give yourself a hernia...for Christmas
- Defend your neighborhood from roving Mongol hordes
- Recite romantic poetry...to your toaster
- See if you really can build a nuclear device in your own basement
- Go to McDonald's and pretend you can't speak English
- Write to your congressmen, senators, President, etc. to tell them what a good
- job they're doing...On April 1st
- Find the heat capacity of your chemistry professor
- Take apart all your major kitchen appliances...mix and match them
- Turn your TV picture tube upside down
- Phone in a death threat on President Kennedy
- Put lighted EXIT signs on all your closets
- Carry a tune...drop it, see if it breaks
- Be planar...but don't tell your parents
- Play hockey with your little cousin...as the puck
- Make a deal with the devil...but keep your fingers crossed
- Put instant concrete in your big brother's waterbed
- Give a lecture on the historical significance of cream cheese
- Debate politics with a fern
- See how small you can scrunch your face- Sell firewood door to door...in Atlantis
- Found the TLO (Toledo Liberation Organization)
- Play nuclear chicken with a small third world nation
- Raise professional certified racing turnips
- Give your grandmother a raise and another day of paid vacation
- Lead an aerobics class...for patients of the I.C.U.
- Go to a drive-in movie in a tank
- Go to a non-drive-in movie in a tank and drive in anyway
- Send President Reagan an alarm clock...wind it up first
- Found a cockroach stable and stud ranch
- Send your goldfish to obedience school
- Free the oppressed toasters of America
- Weave a tablecloth out of copper tubing
- Give your cat a suntan...in the microwave
- Park your car...with a friend
- Park your car...with a group of friends
- Frame your first statement of bankruptcy
- Place it on the wall of your office
- Solve the population problem (x^2 + y^2 = population...solve for x)
- Contribute to the population problem
- Wear a T-shirt that says "I'll walk on you to see The Who" and a peace sign
- Practice the Aztec method of heart removal on your professor
- Find out who made the super glue commercials and give them your Ginsu knife
- Get Ronco and K-tel to merge...they sell the same stuff anyway
- Sneak into a nuclear physics lab and stay the night
- Play with anything that looks interesting
- Drop piston engines on two people and see who squishes first
- See if your goldfish can live in Coors rather than water
- Try to ignite water...the Mississippi might work
- Draw Venn diagrams...screw them up
- State fallacies as fact (like, "peanuts grow on bushes")
- Visit the Architecture building...loudly criticize its design
- Make a schematic drawing...of a rock
- Wallpaper your laundry room...with pages from books you don't like
- See if diamonds really do cut glass...on everything in your neighbor's house
- Tenderize your tongue...chew on it for a while
- See how long you can stare at a fluorescent light...try green
- Bronze your sister's turtle
- See how long it takes for her to notice
- See what she does when she notices
- Bronze your sister- If you lose, stop watering it and try again.
- Increase your territorial holdings by force
- Find out how many ways there really are to skin a cat
- Boldly go where no man has gone before
- Be a threat to the American way of life
- Do research into the cause of World War III
- Be a threat to the Northwestern Tibetan way of life
- Re-establish the Roman Empire...in Pittsburgh
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.Dream. Discover"
“Life is not measured by the # of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.."
“Each Journey is a work of Art!"
“Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin!"
“Every judgement blocks the light!"
Mary Anne Williamson
“The habit of being uniformly considerate toward others will bring increased happiness to you!"
“Being considerate of others will take you further in life than a college degree."
MARIAN WRIGHT EDELMAN
“The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.”
“The Important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are;
For what we could become”
“When I give, I give myself”
- WALT WHITMAN
"To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever."
- HENRY DRUMMOND
“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only a page”
- ST. AUGUSTINE
"We are all alike, on the inside."
- MARK TWAIN
"To be good is noble, but to show others how to be good is nobler and no trouble."
- MARK TWAIN
“Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else”
- J.M. BARRIE, Novelist
“There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all”
“The best way you can cheer yourself up is to cheer someone else up”
- MARK TWAIN
“How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself. So always think positively.”
- NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
"Love is the beauty of the soul."
- ST. AUGUSTINE “Traveling is one way of lengthening life, at least in appearance”
- BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
“The journey is the reward”
- TAO SAYING
“If you wish to travel far and fast, travel light. Take off all of your envies, jealousies, unforgiveness, selfishness and fear”
- CESARE PAVESE
“The best thing about being a woman, is the prerogative to have a little fun!”
“The whole world steps aside for the man who knows where he is going. ”
“A limit on what you will do puts a limit on what you can do.”
“Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.”
“Blessed is the person who is too busy to worry in the daytime and too sleepy to worry at night.”
UNKNOWN "Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it."
"Life lived for tomorrow will always be just a day away from being realized."
"To me, every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle."
WALT WHITMAN "Love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination."
"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."
HENRY DAVID THOREAU
"Nature always wears the colors of the spirit."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention."
"Chance does nothing that has not been prepared beforehand."
ALEXIS DE TOCQUEVILLE
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
MARK TWAIN "Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation.
We don't love to be loved; we love to love."
"Our aspirations are our possibilities."
ROBERT BROWNING "Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want."
"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no delay, no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."
EARL OF CHESTERFIELD
"To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world"
"To reach a port, we must sail - sail, not tie at anchor - sail, not drift."
FRANKLIN DELANO ROOSEVELT
Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can read."
-- MARK TWAIN
"A good laugh is sunshine in a house."
-- WILLIAM MAKEPEACE THACKERAY
"Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Everybody likes a compliment"
"The very best proof that something can be done is that someone has already done it"
"If you can't forgive, don't ask to be forgiven"
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"
"A smile is a passport that will take you anywhere you want to go." UNKNOWN
"It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, for the most essential things are invisible to the eye."
ANTONIE DE SAINTE EXUPERY
"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." MARCEL PROUST
"Things turn out the best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out"
"There are no language barriers when you are smiling."
"One day is worth a thousand tomorrows."
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
GOETHE "Paradise is Always Where Love Dwells"
JEAN PAUL F. RICHTER
"The beginning is always today."
"It doesn't matter how slow you go, as long as you don't stop!"
"At the Touch of Love, Everyone becomes a poet"
"I amuse myself by studying people as I travel...it is fun to study the world while passing through it."
"Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."
- RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly"
"Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children."
- WALT DISNEY "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
- CHINESE SAYING
"Life I Love You, All is Groovy"
SIMON & GARFUNKEL 1968 "All of our dreams can come true."
-- WALT DISNEY
"No-one knows what he can do until he tries."
-- PUBLILIUS SYRUS
"All that I can, I will."
"Your Love is better than chocolate."
"Go out into the world today and love the people you meet. Let your presence light new light in the hearts of people."
"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right."
HENRY FORD "If you have it [love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have."
SIR JAMES M. BARRIE
"The true profession of man is finding his way to himself."
"You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action."
"Whoever renders service to many puts himself in line for greatness -- great wealth, great return, great satisfaction, great reputation, and great joy."
"You can't control the contour of your face, but you can control its expression."
"I am not afraid of storms, I am learning to sail my own ship."
LOUISE MAY ALCOTT
"Your self-image controls your performance; see yourself as confident and in complete control."
-- BRIAN TRACY
“Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The "sure thing" boat never gets far from shore.”
"One who cares is one who listens."
J. RICHARD CLARKE
"Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same."
"A smile is your greatest social asset."
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart. Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes.”
CARL GUSTAV JUNG
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I... I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." --ROBERT FROST
"The most important trip you may ever take in life is meeting people halfway..."
"There are no shortcuts to any place worth going... "
"There's a place in the world for any business that takes care of its customers--after the sale."
"A man can do only what a man can do. But if he does it everyday he can sleep at night and do it again the next day"
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."
"Attitude is Everything!"
Silver linings aren't just discovered, they're created!
PRESENTED BY NOLAN BURRIS
“You’ve got to have a dream. If you don’t have a dream. How you gonna make a dream come true?”
BLOODY MARY SINGING "HAPPY TALK" IN THE MOVIE 'SOUTH PACIFIC'
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them"
"Always do what you are afraid to do."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Life is what we make it. Always has been, always will be."
"Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you're going to do now & do it."
“Unforgiveness is like drinking the poison and waiting for the other person to die!”
presented by AmandaGore.com
"The first love, the first sunrise, the first South Sea island, are memories apart"
- ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
"One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things."
"Like all great travellers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen."
"For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake.
The great affair is to move."
ROBERT LOUIS STEVENSON
"Life is too short to fly coach!"
"..focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it."
"We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough."
- HELEN KELLER
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it as it is,
is the only way of being happy."
- JENNIE JEROME CHURCHILL
"The time is always right to do what is right."
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard.. But must be felt with the heart."
- HELEN KELLER
"Three things in human life are important. The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind.
The third is to be kind."
- HENRY JAMES
"If you want to get somewhere you have to know where you want to go and how to get there.
Then never, never, never give up.
NORMAN VINCENT PEALE
What’s the best thing that happened to you today?”
"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business."
MICHAEL J. FOX
"This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Over All the Sky
The Sky! Far, Far out of Reach. Studded with the Eternal Stars."
"Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time."
- CHARLES F. KETTERING
"We are often so caught up in our destination That we forget to appreciate the journey, Especially the goodness of the people we meet along the way. Appreciation is a wonderful feeling, don't overlook it."
- AUTHOR UNKNOWN
"There is pleasure in the pathless woods
There is a rapture on the lonely shore
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep sea, and music in its roar
I love not man the less, but nature more"
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world."
GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
"The best way to predict the future is to create it!"
"Begin doing what you want to do now. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand -- and melting like a snowflake."
MARIE BEYON RAY
"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and follow where they lead."
LOUISA MAY ALCOTT
"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us, but how we react to what happens; not by what life brings us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst a spark that creates extraordinary results."
"Let a series of happy thoughts run through your mind. They will show on your face."
"Your love is better than ice cream"
"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything."
-- GEORGE BERNARD SHAW
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow."
GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON
"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere."
"If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it."
"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out."
"Not all those who wander are lost"
"If you can dream it, you can do it."
"And if not now, when?"
"Follow your bliss"
"The only reward of virtue is virtue."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON "Whoever is happy will make others happy too"
"A great part of courage is the courage of having done the thing before"
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."
"Travel can be one of the most rewarding forms of introspection"
"A good travel agent is worth more than a good lawyer . . . ."
"Life is a paradise for those who love many things with a passion"
"Abundance is about being rich, with or without money."
"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful"
"Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries."
" Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better"
"If we are ever to enjoy life, now is the time, not tomorrow or next year . . .
Today should always be our most wonderful day."
"Life is a great and wondrous mystery, and the only thing we know that we have for sure
is what is right here and right now. Don't miss it."
" Giving opens the way to receiving"
FLORENCE SCOVEL SHINN
" Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons"
RUTH ANN SCHABACKER
"Write in your heart that every day is the best day of the year"
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
" Be the change that you want to see in the world."
"The world will not change until we do"
"When we are no longer able to change a situation... We are challenged to change ourselves"
"Be here now!"
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives"
"This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays."
RALPH WALDO EMERSON
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life"
“Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow.!”
JAMES A .MICHENER
“Hitch your wagon to a star”
RALPH WALDO EMERSON