Author has written 13 stories for Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Big Bang Theory, Brave, 2012, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Fellow Adventure Time nerds, chat me up in the forum I just made!
If you like my "New Knight" series, then please read the continuation called "Knight Fall" by Necronal.
My top 14 episodes of Adventure Time:
1) Power Animal! season 2. PARTY FOREVEEERRRR!
2) Go With Me. season 2. It's good in so many ways. It shows Finn's hilarious, but charmingly innocent ignorance with ladies, and his friends trying to look out for him. It also has that little tease in there for Finnceline shippers.
3) Lady and Peebles. Season 4. Seeing PB finally fight for herself, and save everyone else in the process= awesome! It was a beautiful episode visually as well and I loved the character developement of Lady. The most awesome part was Lady's big secret at the end!!!!! I never saw those lil' corndogs coming! Honestly, I'm a little surprised Cartoon Network could get away with it since they weren't married, but maybe since they're magic animals...ehh, whatevs.
4) I Remember You. season 4. Stunning. Heartfelt. Beautiful. It made me tolerate the Ice King just a little bit more and want to hug Marceline. She'd probably eat me or beat me up, but I'd hug her anyway.
5) Ocean of Fear. season 1. Even heroes are scared of something. Jake is hilariously flawed in his attempts at being paternal and the scene where Finn is sinking to the bottom of the ocen is surreal and lovely. On top of all that, I love Finn's screams! Is that weird?
6) What Was Missing. season 3. Dramabombs galore, the entire basis for fubbleline shippers, friendships strengthened, and probably the best songs of the entire series. My longest fics are based on a lot of things from this single episode. Also, that doorlord cracks me up every time!
7) Too Young. season 3. Fubblegum when they're 13 is so sweet! They seem way more natural together than Finn/Flame Princess, but that's just me. Also, I love seeing Lemongrab get pranked! I wish they'd just turned him into Lemonade so we could keep Lolli-Bubblegum.
8) Marceline's Closet. season 3. Finn's reaction to naked Marceline was hilarious- poor lil' dude was traumatized! Oh, and Jake's silent scream made me laugh for a minute straight.
9) Susan Strong. season 2. I love me some SUSUNNN! We have a lot in common, too...well, I'm not an underground she-hulk, but I do love candy! "How long have you lived in the darkness? I just want to show you the light: because you're a human just like me Susan and I want you in my life!"
10) Thankyou. season 3. As a stand-alone episode, this is the most beautiful short ever. Although it does nothing to advance the plot of the story to the series, it has a lot more to it than a "filler episode."
11) Hug Wolf. season 4. How the heck did they make hugs so terrifying?! #I'llhugyourmom!
12) Evicted. season 1. Because Marceline's awesome and because I loved the song. "Now that bird thinks you're a jerk, Finn!"
13) Jake vs. Me-Mow. season 3. This is on the list for only one reason- SLEEPY PUPPIES. I swear Imma sing that song to my spawn.
14) Incendium. season 3. I just liked seeing how much Finn grew up in this episode. Songs were pretty cool. Oh, also, from the creepiest Koala ever: "EUCALYPTUS!"
Facts about me:
I live in Texas and own more scarves than I actually get to wear in any given year. It's cold for like, 10 days here.
Hardly anyone in my real life knows I write fanfiction, and those who do know don't get it. The work on here I do just for me!
I get an inordinate amount of satisfaction when I finish folding laundry and there are no stray socks left over.
I don't prefer fictional stories to reality, as much as I love them. As I've grown, reality seems pretty darn beautiful in a flawed, unconventional way.
Window blinds are my arch enemy. It's really pathetic trying to watch me get them down.
I thought Unicorns were real until I was 11! I asked my mom if we could go to a zoo that had them because they must be super endangered or hard to breed in captivity. Then she looked at me like I was a weirdo and told me they weren't real.
I love using Q-tips. Every time I see them my ears itch for a little cotton massage.
When I was a kid, I described things using the wrong senses; I would say a rose smelled pink or a wool sweater felt screechy. I like playing with words.
I have perfect vision.
I get really hyper when I play board games.
I like to narrate my actions when I cook and pretend I'm on food network.
I prefer skinny guys to muscled ones.
Yes, I say "y'all." A lot.
I hate handling money.
I was a pesco vegetarian for 8 years.
Every time I leave my house, I turn to my dog, look her in the eye, and say "Be a good bear." Sometimes I say it 2 or 3 times. I feel very unsettled if I don't get to do it.
I will not back into a parking spot and I will drive 20 minutes to avoid parallel parking.
I have been told I have great bedside manner and I don't get squeamish around blood or sickness.
When I'm especially stressed, I have a bad habit of over committing myself and then freaking out about the lack of free time.
I love the holidays and I'm very good with children.
When I was a toddler, I thought I was a dog. My mother had me tested.
I do not deny the existence of anything that has unconfirmed existence. This is a pretty fun view to hold, because it allows me to have that child-like glimmer of hope that things like fairies, dragons, and alternate worlds exist just barely hidden behind our fragile veil of reality.
Unsafe External Link