Poll: What anime would you like me to write a story for? Select 2 for crossovers Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Shugo Chara!, Bleach, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and Fairy Tail.
Hey, It's me, Sakura-chan! For those of you who don't know me, I've been on FFN since about March. My hobby is making up OCs.
Sooo...I figured out that I'm terrible at writing fight scenes, so I'm getting one of my friends to write the fight scenes for me.
'The Many Lives of Cato Yokohama' is going through some much needed revision, rewriting, and editing. It could take a while, though.
So, according to the poll I posted on my profile, a Fullmetal Alchemist x Higurashi fanfic. This should be interesting.
Tonoko Twizzlers is my editor. She 'Isn't busy enough' so she would like you to pm her and she will be more than happy to help.
Age: 17 (my birthday was Saturday, yipee!)
Height: 5'3'' (I'm short)
Weight: 105 lbs
Languages I speak: English, Japanese, French, Russian, Spanish, Vietnamese, Thai, Hindi, Belarusian, Italian, Polish, and German
Best FFN Friends: xXRukiaHitsugayaXx and Tonoko Twizzlers
Arch Enemies: Sosuke Aizen (Because he's damn evil!) and Wonderweiss Margera (Because he's so frickin' stupid. Thank god he's dead.)
Anyway...Most of my stories are either T or M, except for Color Bleach Funnies, which is rated K.
I almost always: Have a pen in my hand
Am on Fanfiction
Am thinking about Bleach
Am working on my new chapters
Race: Third Quincy-Third Soul Reaper-Third Alchemist (I'm so awesome I can be that)
What I Play to Overcome Writer's Block
Fireboy and Watergirl: The Forest Temple
KawaiiPandah's Vocaloid Dressup Version 2
My Original Characters
-Click to see the my female Bleach Characters (not including the twins)
-Click to see the Hitsugaya Twins (They're shorter and not as busty, though)
PM me if you want to know which one is which in either picture.
-Click to see what I look like (This is also what Sakura looks like in Sakura Petals)
Songs that Inspire Me
Color of the Heart-UVERworld
Highschool of the Dead-Kishida Kyodan and the Akeboshi Rockets
Ranbu no Melody-SID
I could tell you the rest, but there's a really long list. PM me if you want to know the rest.
Holy Crap I'm Busy!
I'm getting busier and busier, because I'm updating sooner. The reason that makes me busy is because, when Tonoko edits your work IN PERSON, nothing gets published to the site unless you've got at least two sheets of pre-writing, two handwritten copies, and a typed copy. What's worse, Tonoko has access to my account, so she checks my stuff everyday. If something was published that she didn't see, she takes it down immediately and tells me about it. And then she makes me do it all over again. Sigh...
But don't worry, if you start with Tonoko, she won't be so strict with you. It's just that I live next door to Tonoko, so she can get away with it.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen.
I cannot see,
I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My parents so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren’t ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can’t do a wrong
I can’t speak at all
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I'm awake
I'm all alone
The house is dark
My parents aren’t home
When my mommy does come home
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get
One whipping tonight.
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie’s bar.
I hear him curse
My name is called
I press myself
Against the far wall
I try to hide
From his evil eyes
I’m so afraid now
I’m starting to cry
He finds me weeping
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault
He suffers at work.
He slaps and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And run to the door
He’s already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken,
I’m sorry!", I scream
But its now much to late
His face has been twisted with unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
If you are against child abuse put this poem on your profile!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll." Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. "It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses." A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister. It is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
If your profile has more than five "copy & paste this in your profile's" copy and paste this in your profile
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
-> If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
-> If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever tune out of reality when reading any kind of manga (especially manga you like) and don't pay attention to surroundings, copy this onto your profile!
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a person who acts friendly, but has an evil mind and is planning to dominate the world, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever panicked because you can't find your glasses and then realise you're wearing them, copy this in to your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy this to your profile
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if youre a good writer: If you failed English 101.
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Copy and paste this if you've called someone a baka/teme/etc. before, and then remembered they don't watch anime and can't take offense.(Aha, his face was PRICELESS...)
Copy and paste this if you've had a dream about Bleach before, and almost cried when you woke up and it was all gone. (...Let's not talk about it.)
Copy and paste this if you've fallen off a chair while you're watching anime, because it's just that amazing.(Then you jump up as fast as you can so you can keep reading the subtitles.)
Copy and paste this if you're the one who when someone says, "What's wrong with you?" You respond, "Many things...many things..." (Heheheheheh)
Copy and paste this if you've ever accidentally said "Osama" when you meant to say "Obama"... Even though you voted for Osama
Copy and paste this if you didn't notice the error I just made, went back to check, and laughed your head off.
If you've ever called your cat by the name of the main character of whatever anime you're watching, copy and paste this in your profile. (Aha, my poor cat, "Toshiro, come he- wait, what did I just say?...")\\
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you've been copying and pasting random things into your profile you know what to do
Things that do NOT actually work, despite the fact that they seem really cool in anime
2. Jumping off of buildings and landing on your feet
3. Defying the laws of physics with “mad martial arts skills”
4. Slapping your best friend to make them see how stupid they are being (this usually only pisses people off)
5. Meeting eyes in unspoken consent and kissing under the sunset
6. Pulling a sledgehammer out of thin air
7. Using said sledgehammer to pound lecherous boys
8. Talking animals
9. Lame ass excuses that seem to fool everyone despite how utterly insane they are.
10. The excuse “I fell down the stairs”.
11. Humans that turn into talking animals
12. Getting off from peeking at a girl’s panties with little more than a slap across the face
13. Being known as the cool and handsome brooder (doom and gloom just annoys people)
14. Miraculously surviving a ten story drop with just a broken arm
15. Being the “cute dingbat”. Dingbats are just a pain. Trust me, I know.
16. Giant fighting mecha
17. Perverted nosebleeds
18. On that note, loveable perverts. Nobody likes a pervert. I know about that, firsthand, too
19. Lewd comments being funny (they aren’t funny. They are sexual harassment, and in this country, you can be arrested for it)
20. Being blatantly truthful (Trust me, nobody likes an honest asshole. Lying makes the world go round)
21. Darkly chuckling at something and then walking away. It annoys people more than it intrigues them
22. Being the class clown (Nobody will like you)
23. Shotacon (That’s pedophilia)
24. Lolicon (Same as above
25. Dressing as a boy to go to an all boy’s school.
26. People thinking that you are “sexy” because you’re a transvestite
27. Boys that look like girls in every way.
28. Offering to give a girl a “full body inspection”
29. Giant-ass swords
30. Steam shooting out of your ears when you are embarrassed
31. Sweatdrop appearing on your head when you’re thinking “what the fuck!?”
32. Vein mark appearing on your forehead when you are angry
33. Flash step
35. Triple wall jump
37. A brilliant comeback at the very last minute due to a totally obvious realization about yourself
38. Coming back to life
39. Extra lives
40. Being utterly unable to die because you are the hero
41. Dropkicking your son to the face to make him fight you
42. Being charred alive and having your skin blackened
43. Shaking said blackened skin off and being completely fine
44. Getting electrocuted by 10,000,000 volts and surviving
45. Punches that can break a stone pillar
46. Throwing someone off a cliff just by tapping them with your pinky
47. Surviving being cut in half by a katana
48. Amazingly discovering your true potential at the last second and saving the day
49. Saving the day and getting the girl
50. Being so angry that a thunderstorm appears over your head
51. Eating a huge meal in five seconds (Doesn’t happen, no matter how ravenously hungry you are)
55. SUPER SAIYAN 3!!!
56. Eyes that are larger than the nose
57. Hairstyles that defy gravity
58. Natural breasts larger than size double D (No matter how much guys pray to the god of boobs)
59. Reverse vampires
60. Costume changes in three seconds with character going naked first
61. Having no dick or boobs when they do go naked
62. A glare sufficing to shake someone down
63. Smacking someone and sending them flying
64. Cooking that looks like toxic waste
65. Creating weapons out of pure energy
66. Falling over when something stupid happens
67. Harem situations
69. Mind control
72. Time travelers
74. Post apocalyptic utopias
75. Girls growing penises
76. The power of an attack being directly proportionate to how loudly the person yells its name, and, less frequently so, how long the name is.
77. Eating so much that you get a pot belly and then losing the belly ten seconds later
78. Boys that should in all respects be girls
79. Evil overlords who seemingly have no flaws, but then finding the flaw at the last moment and kicking their ass.
80. Swords that can cut through steel
81. Humans having godlike powers
83. Super strength
84. A five year old being smarter than Einstein
85. Integrated Data Thought Entity
89. Death Notes
90. Flying castles
91. Guys who eat only candy
92. Prosthetic bodies
93. Swords that have souls in them
94. Jumping 20 feet in the air
96. Racial memory
98. Ridiculously overpowered supervillains *coughcoughaizencoughcough
99. Foxlike grins *coughcoughgincoughcough*
100. Final battles that destroy an entire city.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world & like it that way, Copy & paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, Copy & paste this into your profile.
If you believe Preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you think that -/_\- looks like Itachi, copy this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy this into your profile.
If you are hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If several inanimate objects hate you post this on profile (lets see... doorframes, doorhandles, stairs and trees)
If you think Japan is cool copy this to your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then start walking away then remember, copy this into your profile.
Life, it's like God's way of kicking your sorry ass out of heaven and yelling, "AND DON'T COME BACK!!"
Death, it's like God's way of dragging you back up to heaven by your collar, mumbling, "Okay, I think you've done enough damage..."
"I'm bringin' sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you didn't even know sexy was gone.
If you can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! you are one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres. Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, and tehre are the smae auomnt of ltetres in the wrod... if you could read that, copy and paste this into your profile!
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Unsafe External Link