Author has written 3 stories for D N Angel, Munto, and Web Shows.
Current favorite shipping/couple: PewdieCry (I know this is wrong but I don't care)
Fav animes: (hmm...let's see...)
D. N. Angel
Amnesia the dark descent (custom stories)
Cry of Fear
and alot more that I am too lazy to write
Hair and eyes: purple and purple
Hair and eyes: red and red
Weird Quotes and stuff:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
-One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
-Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
-Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
-Some people drink from the fountain of knowledge, others just gurgle
-Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
-I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
-Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
-The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.
-"I did my homework! I just forgot to write it down."
-I'm not a complete idiot. Some parts are missing.
-Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
-They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it everytime I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
-If you can keep your head while other people are losing theirs, you probably don't fully understand the situation.
-Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
-If at first you don't succeed, change the rules.
-Tell the truth and run.
-Life is like a box of chocolates - it's full of nuts.
-Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
-Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
-If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
-Enjoy every minute of life. There's plenty of time to be dead.
-When angry, count to ten. When very angry, swear.
-Education is important. School, however, is another matter.
-A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
-Maybe this world is another planet's hell.
-Pineapples don't wear bathrobes.
-People are like potatoes. If you eat them, they will die.
-Some people are like slinkies, they're good for nothing, but they sure make you laugh when you push 'em down a flight of stairs
-Don't follow in my footsteps, I walk into walls
There are 95% of people who would scream and cry if Justin Beiber, and Miley Cyrus were about to jump off the empire state building. If you're one of the 5% who would grab a chair get some popcorn and a can of soda and scream "JUMP!!" at the top of your lungs, copy and paste this on your profile.
What my mother taught me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
" Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to
the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident ."
7. My mother taught me IRONY
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that
19. My mother taught me: ESP
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
"I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about Justice
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Odd is what you call someone who you can't decide what to call them. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Are you a big Naruto fan? Well below are some signs to show that you are addicted to Naruto!
· Dye your hair blonde and try to walk up a tree.
· Live by a strict diet of only ramen.
· Call your semester examine a chuunin exam.
· Trade in your favorite hat for a forehead protector.
· Roll your eyes back in your head and shout "byakugan".
· Copy every thing a person does and claim it's your bloodline.
· Stay up all night waiting for the release of the next manga chapter.
· Start adding the words chan and kun on the end of your friends names.
· Paste a piece of paper that says come come paradise on the front of adult books.
· Jump off a cliff and attempt to use Kuchiyose No Jutsu to summon the toad king.
· Keep all your money in a frog shaped wallet.
· Memorize the 64 points of Ninpou.
· Stick your hand in a electric box and scream "chidori" as you pass out.
· Join a website and use the name Neji as your s/n.
· Start to call your teachers Sensei.
· Claim your going to kill your best friend so you can have a better Sharigan.
· Sit in your local book store and read the manga all day.
· Agree to stay up and write this list so you can be added to the staff of Naruto Central.
· Spend your week searching down Naruto sites.
· Graduate high school and proclaim yourself as an Anbu.
· Cry at the flash back scenes of Sasuke's family.
· Try to hit Itachi through the screen when he tortures Sasuke.
· List Anbu as current occupation on a job application.
· Can spout out a random character quote on command.
· Draw symbols on a scroll and try to seal a hole in a wall with it.
· Sneak around and try to beat your grand father.
· Wake up in the middle of the night and scream "Itachi why?!".
· Eat all day and all night, and then try to roll into a ball and run someone down.
· Get bit by a snake and decide stabbing the wound is a good idea.
· Read manga 24 hours non-stop.
· Decide that if u can't hit a tree 1500 times then you'll jump rope 1500 times.
· Decide to call your moral code your "ninja way".
· When you run, you run with your arms behind you.
· Try to walk on top of a hot spring.
· When someone asks you what your dream is, say that its to be Hokage.
· Write your name in blood on a big scroll.
· Take a leave of absence for two and a half years and when you come back pretend you're cooler and smarter.
· You paint the kyubii seal on your stomach and claim you have a demon inside of you.
· You dye your hair red and carry around bags of sand.
· You carve the Hokage's faces on a mountain.
· You name your dog Akamaru or Pakkun.
· You always wear sunglasses and keep bugs in your pockets.
· You get red contacts and claim you are from the Uchiha bloodline.
· You always wear green, skintight clothes.
· When you do something stupid, you claim you were being controlled by the Shadow Possesion Jutsu.
· You dye your hair white and spy on girls.
· You collect frogs and claim to be a Toad Sage.
· You wear a gigantic black cloak with red clouds on it and claim to catch demons.
· You sharpen chop sticks and claim them to be senbons.
· You yell out "Wind Shuriken Throw of Death" when throwing a frisbee.
· You stick pythons up your sleeves, jump down from a tree, and say that you're Orochimaru.
· Throw knives around the house and scream "I am practicing to throw my kunais!!"
· You try to gulp down ramen and nearly choke.
· Paint dark circles with mascara around your eyes and claim to be able to control sand.
· You faint when someone touches your forehead.
· You flail your arms in circles to try and kill bees.
· You try to kill your brother every day.
· Dye your hair pink and follow around the hottest guy you can find.
· You constantly crack your knuckles and do hand signs without even thinking.
· You claim your gym teacher to be your mentor.
· You always wear an orange jumpsuit.
· You claim your life goal is to kill your brother.
· You drink sake and say you are in the "spring time of youth".
· You add the word dattebayo to the end of each sentence.
· You keep alcohol in your mouth then spit it out with a match by your mouth to create a fireball.
· You poke people in their butts and yell "A thousand years of pain!".
· You always carry a large fan behind you.
· You paste Naruto's face on pictures of your friends and claim to have met him.
· In the middle of the night, you blast a flashlight into your dad's eyes and yell "Chidori!"
· Get Konoha tattoos on various parts of your body.
· Tattoo the love symbol on your forehead to look like Gaara.
· Carry a fan and wave it at anyone with a shadow.
· Draw a swirl on your palm and claim to be able to do the Rasengan.
· When being attacked, you spin in circles to defend yourself.
· When fighting someone, you attack to hit that at their chakra points.
· You name your pig Ton-ton.
· You look in the mirror and think its your shadow clone.
· You yell "Konoha Senpuu" when kicking a soccer ball.
· You carry around a puppet all day and claim it is dangerous.
· You call your teacher Iruka-sensei.
· You go to school with a forehead protector and claim it is the new trend from the Hidden Leaf Village.
· You say "Believe It" or "Dattebayo" after every sentence.
· You stay up all night claiming that the Shukaku will eat you.
· You lay and stare at the clouds all day claiming everything to be troublesome.
· You have a frog wallet.
· Every time your class goes on a field trip, you call it a mission.
· You get angry and feel like punching Karin whenever she makes a move on Sasuke.
· Paint your skin red and tell everyone you opened the third chakra gate.
· You type in Konoha as your hometown on Internet forms
· You keep paper shurikens in your fanny pack.
· You draw mouths on your palm during art class and pretend the clay figures you make come from the mouth.
· When your parents ask you why are your eyes so bloodshot, you tell them it's your Sharingan eye.
· Say "Itadakimasu" before you eat.
I'm that girl
The one that likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
-by linguisticsrock, Copy and Paste if you can relate to this.
"Bro day everyday" -Cryaotic
"Jesus christ Pewdie..." -Stephano