Poll: Who will win in a battle? Edward Elric, the alchemist who took down a near omnipotent being called Father or Maka Albarn, a scythe meister who defeated the mad god Asura? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts/バカとテストと召喚獣 , Fullmetal Alchemist, Pokémon, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Soul Eater.
Writing fanfics and my own stories is good for me because it helps me practice my hand writing skills when I was still a freshman in high school. I showed some to a dear friend of mine and it was Poke'mon Special. I've written at least six of them so far, some are good while others are slightly bias, which I planned to correct them in the future. I decided to retire writing that fanfic so I can check other mangas and animes. Also, I've been thinking other stories on my own recently and perhaps I could enter FictionPress if I can.
I write any kind of stories IF these things I've seen, from cartoons to anime, from books to mangas, is proved to be satisfying and inspiring to write these stories.
I specialised in action, adventure, romance, commedy, and bit of tragedy genre. I hope you like the stories I wrote. Plus, I'm good at checking grammar and spelling.
And like most writers, I can easily have Writer's block, so be prepared for a long time of waiting.
Call me The Old Man because I tend to be cranky at times and speak like one. If I comment one of your fanfics, I have the tendency to remark a bit deep and sometimes confuse my own comment.
The Promise of the Old Man
I solemnly promise that I will finish my stories until it ends with a satisfactory result. If I do not follow my promise, I'll be responsible for my negligence on leaving my stories unwritten.
William Stockholm's profile
Seconadary name: William Stockholm, The Old Man
Secondary occupation: Detective, investigator, writer, occasional wise man (perhaps)
Secondary age: 50 years old
Hobbies: Writing stories, practicing drawing, reading classical books, listening to classical, rock, original sound track and pop music
Favorite book(s): Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes series, Dame Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot series, Dante Aligheri's Divine Comedy, Bible, Homer's The Iliad and Odyssey, Virgil's The Aenead, J.K Rowling's Harry Potter series, Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, Scott Westerfeld's Leviathan Trilogy, various
Favorite Comic(s): Marvel, DC, Dark Horse (rarely)
Favorite manga(s): various
Favorite Cartoon(s): Various
Favorite anime(s): Various
Detest(s): same sex relationship, incestious relationship, sodomy, "dead" people, pedophiles/lollicons, people who take away the things you like, cheaters (both in love and academics)
Short term dream: longed to have a relationship
Long Term dream: die happily without violence, only peace
Words of wisdom from The Old Man
- Everything is not easy in life, especially when a certain someone has a backache.
- Nothing is impossible. There are endless possiblities in this world.
- Everyone has a choice, whenever it's good or bad.
- Every desicion you make has dire consequences.
- If you're doing nothing, you'll be better off being dead than being alive.
- Never underestimate one's abilities.
- If you're lost in inspiration, go outside and see the world around you. It's a good idea.
- There is no such thing as good or bad luck. It all depends on your actions you make.
- Eat healthy food and a good night's rest is a good idea to freshen your ideas and inspiration. Eating junk food and working all night is not a good idea.
- Life is hard in real life but overcoming the pain and hardships of reality will only make you determined to achieve greatness.
- Words are like living things, they tend to intentionally (or unintentionally) praise or hurt the person.
- Take a break, have a KitKat.
- Lighten up!
- Do the forgive-and-forget act
Principles of The Old Man
- Be a gentleman in an important event
- Never lose your temper in times of simplicity. Only when in times trouble and seriousness
- Be expressive with your words
- Deduce someone if the person is at first wrong or suspicious
- If you accept your decision, there is no turning back
- Don't delve into the past, look into the future
- Sit in the ground and relax. Let your emotions drift like the wind
- Never argue a misunderstood person or you'll only worsen him. Comfort the person just by talking to him
- Friendliness leads to godliness
- Look down to those who wrong you. Look up to those who inspire you
- Accept differences
Love advice of The Old Man
(There are many love advices in the internet but try to create your own advice. It could be better than mine)
- Know the person first before making a move. Learn his/her background, hobbies, dislikes, etc.
- Look at the person and tell yourself if you are truly compatible with that person.
- Ask yourself: is he/she beautiful/handsome? Is the person really understanding
- Once you get to know the person, check if "the bonds of love" is stronger just to make sure
("bonds of love" is just a metaphorical saying of mine. It means that are they compatible. If the bonds are stronger, it means there's a most likely chance that you'll get to have a relationship with that person. If not, it means just friends or assosciation relationship)
- It's alright to know the person as long as you don't stalk him/her or risked getting yourself threatened, used as a tool, or worse, moving away
- Avoid jealousy among the suitors
- When you want to confess your love, use simple and small words to express your feelings to that person. If yes, be happy. If not, don't sink into the sea of depression
- Learn to accept rejection
- Be friendly to your crush but try not to be friendly to him/her too much or he/she thinks that you're weird
- Try talking with a topic that interests him/her
- Be brave and don't be a coward
- Warning!Never be a two timer or having more than one relationship
Hetalia Character's Bio
In case I make a Hetalia story, I'm going to make a brief profile about them. The characters there have human names and they work like regular people based on their skills, nature and hobbies. I hope you enjoy the bio I made! (Source:Hetaliawiki)
Feliciano Vargas (Italy)
Ludwig Beilshmidt (Germany)
(Currently) Stock Broker of Beilshmidt and Bros.
Honda Kiku (Japan)
Alfred F. Jones (America)
Arthur Kirkland (England)
Reminisance (Percy Jackson)- Takes place during the Lost Hero and The Son of Neptune, it is a collection of the six main demigods in the series where they tell about their thoughts about their fellow allies.
Mentore (Assassin's Creed)- Ever since Ezio Auditore's death in 1524 at the age of 65, his family close friends and the fellow members of the Assassins Order of Rome and Constantinople decided to pay their last respects to the legendary assassin.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Unsafe External Link