Author has written 10 stories for Portal, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, and Warriors.
The icon was not created by me. It is by *min-mew on DeviantART.
Umm... Hi, I guess.
A hopeless fangirl obsessed with Portal, Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, May Bird, Half-Life, Amnesia: TTD and Justine. That's me, really. Nothing much to it. Well, unless you count the fact that I have a sick and twisted mind that I only let show through writing sometimes. I think I got it from watching too many horror game walkthroughs. I bet everyone already knows this, but I OWN NOTHING. Except for the computer and the OCC's I create. And even those might be a little unoriginal. I'm very bad at coming up with original stuff. I guess that's why I write fanfiction, then. Though a lot of fanfictions I've seen have some pretty original ideas. I can only imagine me actually coming up with something of my own accord.
Next to being obsessed with Portal, I am a huge fan of Chelley (Chell and Wheatley) and Caveline (Cave Johnson and Caroline). A little Angerality, too, but not much. It's not like I scour the web every for fanfics of them. Heh...
And I ramble. Do not try to get too deeply involved in a conversation with me, or I'll end up going on and on about some subject that has nothing to do with what I was originally talking about. I'm not straightforward and to-the-point mostly, unless I'm really focused on getting something across to someone. Which is not often. If I do ramble, just tell me, and I'll restrain myself somehow.
So, if you're wondering what I look like, which you probably aren't, I'm around five-foot-three with light brown hair, a few natural blond highlights from the sun. Kinda tan, and I wear multicolored glasses. I usually go around in sweatpants and jackets, maybe a t-shirt once a month or so. I'm probably one of the youngest people on this website, I'm surprised people consider me as a true teenager yet. But I think they're commenting on my personality more than my age.
I enjoy drawing and animating on the computer, but I like writing a lot more. I've been writing since I was in fifth grade and I haven't stopped after that. Drawing is not a huge talent of mine, and I often mess up once, get too irritated at myself to continue, and give up then storm off with a scowl.
I pretty much have no drive to complete anything long unless someone urges me to. And that only happened once and I still didn't finish it. Got to the eighteenth chapter and pretty much said, "I'm tired of this." I can only really finish short stories. Maybe one or two longer ones. But that hasn't happened. Yet. Hopefully I will complete something long soon. It's a goal of mine I've had for, like, forever. And I tend to give up on things way too easily (drawing).
I am also a huge animal lover and have a large interest in deep-sea life. Hydrothermal vents, bioluminescence, cold seeps, whatever words you want to associate it with. I just find it the most exciting thing on earth. I hope to include it in a story somehow and put my overly-obsessive knowledge of it to use one day, and I try to use it in most of my stories, but no one ever seems to recognize the little references I throw in. Not that I blame anyone; the deep ocean is more mysterious and unknown than distant space.
I have lots of favorite games, but most I do not actually own. I do, however, own most Valve games I enjoy playing. My top favorite games, though, are probably Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Portal, Just Cause' 2, Red Dead Redemption, most Silent Hill games, Penumbra: Black Plague, and Team Fortress 2. I also enjoy playing more simple games such as The Binding of Isaac or Minecraft, and my favorite gaming genre is probably either survival horror or any first person shooter with skippable cut scenes. I can't play games where you can't skip the cut scenes. I just can't stand not having the option. Better yet, a game without any cut scenes whatsoever. Those games I will always love forever for that single reason.
If I have offended you in any way, I'm sorry. I never have the intention of offending anybody, nor will I probably ever throw insults at anyone. I apologize in advance if I have. I'm truly sorry.
Are you a girl? Have you ever been told by someone of the male gender that, "Girls can't game" or "Girls can't do anything"???
Copy & Paste this to your page if you believe that boys do not have the right to say that and that girls are capable and can definitely do anything that they can! Sign your pen-name here!
Fidofia, Topaz18, 0-moonwind,
And now I have the urge to participate in one of those quiz-things:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Thorn bush. Actually, I have quite a few scars, and a few of them are from when I bite myself in my sleep from nightmares. Don't ask. It stopped long ago.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Nothing, yet. I plan to have a poster of Pewdiepie, though. Does that count? (edit: GOT IT!)
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Talk. It freaks my friends out when I fall asleep watching TV or something.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Techo, dubsteb, hardcore rock, stuff like that. Maybe one or two MEANINGFUL rap songs.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I know, but I forget. Seven something.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A faster computer, but in a few seconds I'll probably want a dog that doesn't bark so much.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My friends back home... *sniffle*
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My dog, the best house-guard and loyal friend I could ask for.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'3".
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Yes. Very much so. But not when it's only one or two people. Then I'm fine. But I can't sit against a wall at a diner or something, cause' I need room to move around as much as I do. I literally can't live five seconds without nodding my head or something.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? I thrive on the dark. I can sneak around, silent, and scare the crap out of my friends.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? MoMoneyMoBoolits on Tumblr, I think...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear perfume...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I don't really care. But if I had to pick, green or blue eyes.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? I honestly don't care in the least.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. I have chocolate.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Got to say pepperoni. And sausage. I'm a carnivore.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Squid is the first thing that comes to mind. I like squid. It is the only seafood that ISN'T salty in my opinion.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Can't remember.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Do you count fictional characters? I'm a geek.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I have no idea. Maybe. I can put both my feet behind my head. Does that count? The only cool physical thing about me is that I can do some pretty weird stuff to my voice. One of my friends suggested I become a voice actor. I can actually sort of copy what Harry says in Parseltongue in the Harry Potter movies. It hurts my throat, though.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Doesn't matter, really.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yep.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Dog, mixed breed. German Shepherd, Sheltie, terrier of some sort, and some kind of herding dog. Border Collie, maybe.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Wouldn't I already be in love with him?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? For me? Well, I've never done it. So I can't really say.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 9. Just a random number.
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Don't care.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? I don't really use the phone...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people say, "Are you insane?" Because, as you know, I very much am, and it bothers me having to explain it over and over again.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No, but I'm going to Canada. And hopefully England. I just love old buildings. And rain.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Over a million.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No, and I don't really think I want to. I'd just stammer. Well, maybe I'd want to meet the Yogscast, but they aren't exactly famous...
37. FIRST JOB? Babysitting friend's dog. I'm really good with animals.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? I think I might have once.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Sneaking tea cookies out of the kitchen.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Almost. I nearly had to get my appendix removed, but luckily it turned out to be just a small infection. Nothing to worry about, some medication did the trick.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Umm... I don't get complimented much... And I prefer not to, I want to stay unnoticed in real life.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Thankfully, no. But it seems most of my friends have.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Some video games and books. What else could I want, really?
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? One or two. But it doesn't matter to me, really.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Never had the thought to.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Differs.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No. It's horrible.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my lips and stare into space.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I don't own any CDs. But if I did... All it would be is collections of game and movie soundtracks. Or Daft Punk songs.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No. I'd find myself to be annoying and random. I don't know how my friends put up with me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? I care most about personality.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Sit on the edge of my bed, muttering stuff that would certainly get me in trouble. Or nearly rip my pillows in half.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Don't have a second house. But my dreams is the home where I can escape from the stress of daily life and go on my own adventures.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My computer. I could care less about plastic dolls or toy cars. But a remote-controlled flying vehicle would be cool.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't own one.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Nope. I found him creepy.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Oh, no. Of course not. (YES I FREAKING DO)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Can't decide. I like them both.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? LIST HERE:
They have to be loyal. No cheating.
They can't be extremely arrogant or self-centered. They have to care about others.
Smart, or at least logical.
Caring and sensitive.
They can keep their secrets if they really want to, but they have to be honest.
Dependable. They can't back down when you're at your lowest and need someone to talk to and get help from.
They try to look at the brighter side of things, give everyone hope when they need it.
Respects your privacy and does not pry into personal worries.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Don't have any. But if I had to choose one? Probably Kat. Doesn't correspond to my real name, but I love it.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Linkin Park, Skillet, Thousand Foot Krutch, and Daft Punk.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I don't really watch TV anymore. But when I do, it's mostly My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Adventure Time, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Doctor Who, or The Walking Dead. Oh, and Star Trek.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Excuse me?
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Strawberry or vanilla. Plain and simple, I like things like that.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes, and I plan on keeping them.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I don't even go inside gyms...
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? I have a photographic memory. Don't try to trick me, you dirty liar.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I have no idea!
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I don't see why not.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? I don't know the name of the song, or the artist. Some kind of techno song.
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Cold water.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? What they look like. Everyone does.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG(S)? Quite a few: Mr. Blue Sky, Hey Jude, My Immortal, Lucy, Savin' Me, Love me Dead, Bones Shatter, Faint, I will not Bow, Break, Riot, Monster, Animal I have Become, iNSaNiTy (vocaloid), Crime and Punishment (another vocaloid), Savior, I Hate Everything About you, Hero, Numb, and No Light, No Light.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Shrimp.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? January, cause' it SNOWS!(At least in the northern hemisphere. In the southern, July)
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Dragon.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Light brown.
86. EYE COLOR? My eyes change, but they're mostly gray/blue/green.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I don't like fast food, really. But I guess Triple X is okay.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? *nods*
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Tobuscsus failing at dancing stylishly.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Friday the 13th.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Clarinet. And a bit of violin.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Neither. I just go with whatever everyone else wants me to, cause' have don't know much about either.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Both, I guess.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Oh, relationships, and relationships always.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't drive yet, but my mom has a van.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Book? A Fire Upon the Deep by Vernor Vinge. Amazing sci-fi story.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Don't really have one. One of my friends do, but I don't. Can you count pets?
Unsafe External Link