|A Beautiful Beast|
Poll: Do you ever re-read fanfictions? Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Warriors, Avengers, Hunger Games, Fairly OddParents, Once Upon a Time, Mortal Instruments, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
"Y'know, if my birthday wasn't my birthday, I think it might just be the worst day of the year. I mean, what's worse than sharing a birthday with Zac Efron and having a Justin Bieber concert on your birthday?" -Me
Um, hello there. I see you've found my profile. Since I feel obligated to write something about myself here, I'll just tell you I'm 13, 1/3 British, and have a tendency to fall in love with minor characters and their pairings. Proud supporter of the Oxford comma!
If you ever want to chat, feel free to PM me whenever you'd like. If you want to talk about a specific fandom, here's a list of all the different fandoms I've been to and are familiar with.
Once Upon a Time, Inception, Fairly OddParents, Avengers, Sherlock, Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices, Iron Man, Codename: Kids Next Door, Penguins of Madagascar, Aveyond, Big Bang Theory, Gallagher Girls, Hetalia, Twilight, Warriors, Hunger Games, Homestuck, and X-Men.
My OTPs for each fandom, if you're interested.
Once Upon a Time:
Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices:
Avengers & Iron Man:
Codename: Kids Next Door:
Three way tie between 1/5, 1/362, and 1/Lizzie
Penguins of Madagascar:
No ships here, really, but I'm a believer in Skipper being Private's father.
Big Bang Theory:
Anything including the FACE family
Gamkar (any quadrant)
Vantascest (any quadrant)
Tavris (any quadrant, though preferably flushed)
Erifef (flushed or friendzoned!pale)
Raven/Charles (sibling love or romance)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
enhanced sight could pick out details--the sifted dusting of (City of Lost Souls, Cassandra Clare)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Big Bang Theory.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I got off of the bus to come home.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
My headphones, a sweater, a tank top, a pair of skinny jeans, and some socks representing my favourite hockey team.
10. Did you dream last night?
You dream every night, regardless of whether you remember the dream or not.
11. When did you last laugh?
I don't remember. It was sometime at school though.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A bookshelf, grey paint, a couple windows, et cetera.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Not that I can think of, no.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's entertaining me while I waste my time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Oh gosh. Um, I think I re-watched Inception a little while ago, so I'll go with that.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
iTunes gift cards so I could get some more music!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My favourite colour is periwinkle.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make genies real, then wish for 100000 wishes!
19. Do you like to dance?
I love to dance, but not in front of people.
20. George Bush:
Was a president.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Alexandria, Nicole, or Melody.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Jimmy or Jiminy.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I'd love to live in England somewhere.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
25. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Damn, you look sexy with a bedhead! XD
26. When is the next time you will have sex?
Um, a while from now, because I'm too young and planning to wait until I'm married.
27. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR?"
28. Favorite planet?
29. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
My best friend.
30. What is your favorite ringtone on your phone?
I keep it on silent.
31. What shirt are you wearing?
Just a patterned tank top.
32. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Actually, I'm not wearing shoes. The last shoes I was wearing were moccasins, though.
33. Bright or Dark Room?
Mmm, Dark Room I suppose.
34. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
They're pretty awesome. ;)
35. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping. It was a school night, you know.
36. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Actually it is not that bad of a thing to say because you still came up with something 2 respond with!! HAHA! --One of my friends.
37. Where is your mailbox?
By the entrance to my neighbourhood
38. What's a word that you say a lot?
39. Who told you he/she loved you last?
40. Last furry thing you touched?
My little chihuahua.
41. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Nothing but the prescribed stuff. I'm not a junkie.
42. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Do people even use that anymore?
43. Who was the last person you had a chance meeting with?
Er, I think it was someone in my class . . .
44. Favorite age you have been so far?
Nine, because when I was ten all the crap hit the fan. *Sigh*
45. Your worst enemy?
A person at school.
46. What is your current desktop picture?
A black-and-white city at night.
47. What was the last thing you said to someone?
48. If you had to choose between a million dollars or being able to fly, which would you take?
Flying, because then I could travel to Mexico whenever I wanted.
49. Do you like someone?
50. The last song you listened to?
Volbeat -- Hangman's Body Count
51. If the last person you spoke to was being shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
52. If you could punch one person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
This girl at school who I used to be friends with. Long story.
53. IF YOU COULD BE DOING ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Meeting Anti-Cosmo, Anti-Wanda and Foop in Anti-Fairy World. Oh, and glomping all three.
Unsafe External Link