|Secrets Of The Moonlight|
Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon, and Ranger's Apprentice.
Sup! I am a girl between the ages of 13-15. I love to read and write fanfictions, which is the main reason I joined FanFiction.net. I am not very experienced at writing and I still have a long way to go. My weak points probably lie in spelling. My spelling has always been horrid. I tend to often get too carried away with typing or writing that I no longer pay any attention to how I am spelling.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
This is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can quote almost all of the dialogue.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt"
5. You want a bow and arrow set.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You sneak around, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. You want to be a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be fun to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest is over.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest that's over.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes. Not really. . .
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than do your homework.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than watch TV.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidentally called your brother "Horace" yesterday.
33. You want to name your next animal Tug.
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss.
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater.
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You know it's the truth.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fangirl and scream at your friends about how cute Will is.
42. He really is adorable.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters.
50. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
Did you know the average person only reads three books per year? If you do not even believe it is possible to read that little, copy and paste this to your profile.
I prefer solitude over company. If you feel the same way, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just one review, paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you think that Fan fiction absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
There is nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you LOSE when it becomes weird. If you agree with this, copy and paste this to your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, -xIxHEARTxEDWARDx-, sakurabloom1124, Phish Tacko, fictionfreak93, InkAndPaperTwin, OnTheHour.EveryHour, DarkAngelSnapeLover, An Amine Fangirl, Gothic Hearts, Secrets Of The Moonlight
If fanfiction is to you what myspace is to other people, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character died/almost died, copy and paste this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off it's orbit" for a couple scientists’ likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect. Copy this to your profile.
If you think Fanfiction.net is way better than Myspace could ever hope to be in eternity, copy and paste and add your name. otherrelmwriter, ChibiSkitty-donna, Clockwork Oracle King, Skoolgrl09,starryblossoms, An Anime Fangirl, Gothic Hearts, Secrets Of The Moonlight
If you could read that put it in your profile!
Some people think I'm insane. If you've ever been called insane before, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you believe that Darkrai in the PMD 2/3 games was just the most evil villain Pokemon has ever made, copy and paste this on your profile and add your name to the list: An Anime Fangirl, Gothic Hearts, Secrets Of The Moonlight
Unsafe External Link