Author has written 16 stories for Hunger Games, Once Upon a Time, Caster Chronicles, Teen Wolf, Avengers, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Grisha Trilogy.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father in the gates of Heaven.
like evil laughter. It's amusing. I also like the villain in the story. I love reading and writing. Once Upon A Time is one of my favourite T.V. shows, along with Teen Wolf and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Rumpelstiltskin is my favourite character, which is weird because usually I have at least five. Silver is my favourite colour. I love Cinnamon Buns. I also love Josh Hutcherson XD. I hate stereotypes. My favourite books are Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Hereos of Olypmus, The Caster Chronicles, The Hunger Games, Shatter Me, The Curse Workers series, The Host, The Chemical Garden Triology, and probably some more. Right now I'm reading I Am Number Four, Shade, and re-reading Catching Fire. Did I mention I love Finnick? I support Percabeth (Percy Jackson Series), PeetaxKatniss (hard to come up with a name for them, isn't it? I like Katna), FinnickxAnnie (Finnie? Annick?), Rumbelle (Once Upon A Time), Ridlink (Caster Chronicles), Stilydia (Teen Wolf), and some other stuff. I love Romance! Pretty Little Liars or Modern Family are probably my second favourite shosw. As stated before, I have trouble chosing only one!!! I hate cliches. I can be OCD about grammar. Apparently, I talk about mysefl a lot, hahaha.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or :( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Unsafe External Link