Author has written 3 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks.
RULES FOR WRITING CHIPMUNK FANFICS, ACCORDING TO ChipmunkLover and Kity Seville:
1) They are brothers, nothing else. "Okay... I agree with this one a lot!"
2) They must always live with Dave. "Well, considering the fact that they age and Dave would eventually die... ignoring!
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany. "Yea... I can live with this"
4) They cannot die. "I'm pretty sure that since they are anthropomorphic chipmunks, they may have an extended life span but inevitably, they will die... this makes me sad on so many levels..."
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to he the same color as they're signature colors. "You wanna know something? I really don't care about this rule because it's MY story so ignored
6) They can't die. "Da fuq? You already said that! What's wrong with youuu?"
7) They can't be severly injured. "Then you want them invincible? Sorry but that is an impossibility!"
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created my the Bagdasarians. "Hey look over there! In the home page you will see some thing that says 'Unleash your Imagination' so yeah... ignoring this one as well!"
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller. "How about i just go and complain that Miss Miller isn't in the movies, therefore, the Chipettes cannot live with her? Besides, I like the idea of them all living in the same house!"
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story. "Ya know what? Im starting to think that you have no imagination!"
11) They can't be in horror stories. "Yes... Apparently the Grim Reaper would like a word with you... he sounds very pissed about you trying to decide who dies or not..."
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter. "YOU CAN'T THROW IN A JOKE WHEN SOMEONE DIES! Da fuq is up with that?"
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action. "Then someone has never seen the new movies!"
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random. "Again, you must have, like, no imagination! Since when were certain songs banned because of a storyline?"
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly. "Lets see here... sent 100 dollars to a company that has like times 17000 more or ignore this rule? Hmm... IGNORED!(besides, I am died already!)
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules. "THANK YOU! NOW I CAN FINALLY START TO IGNORE THEM MORE! I love this rule..."
READ IF YOU ARE A TRUE CHIPMUNK FAN!
If you are a complete and true Alvin and the Chipmunk fan like me, get older and love them more, dream and write endless fan fic on them, and known as the weird one just because of that then you are not alone, and I have some advice for you all, don’t let anyone push you around, love your life an live it the way you want to, if your friends tell you to stop and it isn’t right then they ain’t worth your time, if you get call weird or strange every two seconds because of it they ain’t worth your time, you don’t need those people if they want to be your friend let them but if they take to p* all the time they can go away especially if they don’t support the thing you love the most, and aren’t being the friend they should be, no one is perfect and BELIEVE ME everyone has faults, copy and paste this to your profile if you agree and don’t give a s* what people think about you
Don't you love rules
RULES TO WRITING AN ALVINxBRITTANY FANFIC:
1. You may never have either of them cheat on each other.
2. To spice it up, have one of them cheat on each other.
3. Don't make Brittany be a slut & make her become pregnant or anything, there's so much fics like that.
4. My manager hates Brittany. Make her pregnant so she can be in pain and make her look fat.
5. Alvin has to wear his cap.
6. Alvin can't wear red. I HATE RED.
7. At the end, Brittany and Alvin have to be married.
8. They have to name their son: Chives and their daughter: Alfreda. THEY MUST HAVE ONE SON AND ONE DAUGHTER.
9. I like turtles.
10. There has to be a fight scene between Alvin and Brittany.
HOW TO KNOW YOU ARE A CHIPMUNK FANATIC:
You have atleast over 3 posters of them (SERIOUSLY?!??! I ALMOST HAVE EVERYTHING BUT THE POSTERS!)
You have all their movies
You have atleast 3 of their movies
You know their history
You know that Simon is the oldest in the CGI series
You know that Alvin is the youngest in the 50's series
You know Alvin is the oldest in the cartoon series
If your name starts with A, you put on a red hoodie and with a yellow A
You know that the Chipettes were created in the 80's.
You know that Alvin, Jeanette, and Eleanor all had different eye colors before.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.
Jumping right to the point: REVIEW. Writers- all of them, from famous authors to subtle FF writers- ALL depend on the feedback from our readers. Vision Dominican brought up an interesting albeit tragically true idea:
"Lack of reviews is the greatest killer of fan fic writers out there. We at the institute wish to let the public know of how they can pitch in to save our dying writers.
1) Drop a review every other chapter. It may not seem like much, but reviews are actually what many of us want to see. That, and hits. Hits do make us happy but we don't really know if people like our story or not.
2) Visit our author page. Those kind of hits really make us happy. It's where we showcase our entourage of friends, beta readers, and stories. Some of us even tidy up with set areas for upcoming story ideas and character bios.
3) Send a personal message. While normally I'd prefer a review, emails are just as good. Really, it warms my heart to communicate with another reader or writer."
What you call being "too lazy to review" is what we call "a flame to the pages" as the writers. That one minute or two that you felt "too lazy" to review is another minute of creeping discouragement that all writers feel as they begin to think...
"Why am I even here…?"
"What's even the point of continuing?"
"My skills must be terrible…no one cares for my story…"
"I'll never be a good writer...I quit."
These are only a few thoughts that go through every writer's head- that go through MY head- when we put out a chapter / story with all our heart and soul within, and we sit there…and sit…and wait…and not a single person says even a word.
If you're not a writer, you have NO IDEA how much that hurts…
If you ARE a writer, then I'm sure you know just how great it feels when someone is kind enough to leave a heartwarming and encouraging review, and you read it, smiling while thinking…"Wow…I did it…"
So, why not give fellow writers the same luxury here?
Too many times I've seen epic and utterly beautiful works of literary art fall to pieces before finally being abandoned due to the terrible discouragement that the lack of reviews can cause.
Sometimes, it is so severe that the very writer himself decides to quit, denying the world his skills of writing that I'm it would have deeply enjoyed.
Just one minute, that's all it takes. Just a few gentle taps of the fingers on your keyboard, a few seconds or so of your time, and your words can SAVE a writer from a dark demise.
Do me a favor: Go find a story, ANY story, anywhere here on Fanfic,net, and see if you can help it. If it has very little / no reviews at all, just check it out, and say whatever comes to mind.
And enjoy the thought in mind that you could have just SAVED that story, with just a few taps of the keyboard…
If you agree with what I have said then please copy and paste any part of this story you wish onto your profile. Modify it in any way you see fit; there is no need to use my exact words. You make it say what you want it to say.
Thank you so much for reading, and please try to complete the 'mission' I have given you. With just a minute of your time, you could save a writer…so please, do it.
Because, my readers…
Silence, is truly deafening…
Pick the month you were born on...
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot.
Mommy. I am only 8 inches long, but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs.The sound of your heart beat is my lullaby.
Mommy. Today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitly see I'm a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm here.
You know what Mommy? I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too...and I cry, even though you can't hear me.
Mommy. My hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes, and stretch my arms amd legs. I am becoming quite good at it, too.
You went to the doctor today...Mommy, he lied to you. He said I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think, and I feel...Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear the doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns!! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy, help me!!
Mommy. I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me, Mommy? What did I do wrong?
Unsafe External Link