|People are so petty and tiny|
Author has written 5 stories for Darkest Powers, Young Dracula, Avengers, Elder Scroll series, and Red Dawn.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS TYNTYLAGIRL, just thought I'd point it out and me new name is one of my favourite quotes from the Avengers by Thor (hence the picture) "You People Are So Petty And Tiny" but that was a bit long sadly... :'(
Hey! Just to let you know, I'm working on both of my inprogress stories but writers block and GCSE revision and exams are making it difficult to say the least. So I'm really sorry but I am trying honest!
So that I can fill up my profile a bit more, here are some of my fave quotes (as you will soon find out I have a slight obsession with Merlin, Outnumbered and Young Dracula! Not to mention Gerran Howell... hmm, I think I'll shut up now...)
- Arthur: "Did you just call me friend?"
- Merlin: "Look I've told you you're an ass I just didn't realise that you were a royal one."
- Arthur: "I should warn you, I've been trained to kill since birth."
- Gwen: "I like much more ordinary men like you"
- Merlin: "Well whatever it is, one things for sure, Arthur isn't going to find it. He thinks he's so sharp! Even when I told him I was a wizard he still didn't believe me, he still couldn't see it."
- Gaius: "It's character building and as the old proverb says. Hard work breeds... a harder soul!"
- Arthur: "I can't stand by and watch him die!"
- Merlin: (Rotten fruit being thrown at him in the stocks)
- Arthur: "So you can have the satisfaction of making me look a fool?!"
- Merlin(to Arthur): "Oh! Oh what's that Wildren eating? It's all right it's just Merlin!"
- Gwen: "I'll go and get some rest." (Gets up and leaves)
- Merlin(to Gaius): "You're going to tell Uther that his new lady friend's a troll?"
- Uther: "How could he compare such beauty to a troll?"
- Sir Leon: "I wouldn't really say that they were fangs. More like... tusks!"
- Great Dragon: *Laughing for a long time*
- Arthur: "I've never felt so humiliated in my entire life! I was defeated by a girl!"
- Arthur: "Merlin, do not let go of the rope!" (and guess what Merlin does!)
- The Count: "Bite the Bunny!"
- Jonno and Eric:
- Prisoner: "Without you I'll get hung for this!"
- Sherlock: "Look it doesn't matter to me who's Prime Minister, or who's sleeping with who!"
- Mrs Hudson: "Oi! What have you done to my bloody wall?" (Looking at the smiley face in graffiti on the wall - with added bullet holes-) "I'm putting this on your rent young man!"
- Sherlock: "They're warning us that it's going to happen again."
- Lestrade: "But what has this got to do with the painting? I don't see!"
- Sherlock: "NO NO NO! Of course he's not the boy's father! Look at the turn ups on his jeans!"
- John: "You given Mycroft the memory stick yet?"
- John: "That was... amazing."
-Sue: "A cow..."
-Jake: "Can I just have a note saying I'm late because my family is useless!"
- Ben: "How many nuns could a nun-chuck chuck if a nun-chuck could chuck nuns?"
- Jake: "Yes it changes every day, that's why it's called the news! Toss-piece!"
- Sue: "Ben leave those snails alone!"
- Karen: "But black's not a happy colour. It's the colour of beetles and school shoes and Miss Baringtons enormous eyebrows."
- Jake(to Ben): "You've probably been killed loads of times in your past lives because you never shut up!"
- Pete(reading Jake's essay): "The Romantic Poets were a bunch of emos."
- Sue: "Lipstick? You're nine!"
- Karen: "You let Ben cook our meal?!? Are you mad!"
- Pete: "You put the salad through the blender?!?"
- Ben: "Now this Purée is made of pork, onion, cheese, garlic, rocket, cucumber, um Toblerone, rhubarb, ice cream, cabbage and marzipan."
- Pete: "See Archie? He's the perfect example of evolution, because basically what you have there is a wolf... A very dim wolf... Possibly a special needs wolf."
- Karen: "I want my UGG boots! Where are my UGG boots?"
- Sue: "Yeah. But I don't like her being there with those trainee waggs and botox Mum. Still good news is, I think she may have crapped in their b-day."
- Pete: "That'll be the Hendersons, come to pick up psycho Lassie." (Archie)
HOTEL FOR DOGS
- Carl: "Did you really think that you could out smart us?"
Carl: "Hurry up!"
- Lois: "If those were cops we're gonna turn them in ourselves. 'Cause I smell a reward!"
- Lois: "Where are we?"
Copy 'n' Pastes
My name is Jennifer.
I must be stupid.
I wish I were better.
I can’t speak at all.
When I'm awake,
When my mommy comes home,
I just heard a car.
I hear him curse.
I try to hide
He finds me weeping,
He slaps and hits me,
He’s already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I’m sorry!" I scream,
The hurt and the pain,
And he finally stops
My name is Jennifer.
Now I roam the underworld to help those in need.
I may seem evil, but I'm not.
And if you read this and don’t pass it on, I pray for your forgiveness,
Because you would have to be one heartless person to not be affected by this poem.
If you are affected, do something about it!
So all I ask you to do is pass this on if you are against child abuse
Try not to cry:
Mommy, Johnny brought a gun to school.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now.
Mommy, tell my teachers I won't show up for class,
I think I even saw one doctor trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new.
But Mommy, I must go now, the time is getting late.
In memory of the Columbine and Virginia Tech students who were lost.
Please, if you would, don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on, maybe people will cry.
Just keep this in your heart for the people who didn't get to say goodbye.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try not to cry".
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are.
A fraction of a second:
I was walking around in a store. I saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back saying, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: "Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?"
The old lady replied: "You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear."
Then she asked him to stay there for 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for this Christmas. She was so sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus will bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister."
My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me, "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister." Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "What if we checked again, just in case you do have enough money?"
"OK," he said. "I hope that I have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said, "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked yesterday before I slept for God to make sure I have enough money to buy this doll so that mommy can give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady came again and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article: 2 days ago, which mentioned of a drunken man in a truck, who hit a car, where there was one young lady and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-assisting machine, because the young lady would not be able to recover from the coma. Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young lady had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that this little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched you. Have a heart.
Girls: If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of times. Guys: Grab it if it happens more than once.
Cuddling- Girls: When you want to cuddle with him, tell him you're cold. Guys: Automatically move closer to her.
Movies- Girls: During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder. Guys: Lift her chin up and kiss her.
Loving each other- Guys: When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... And mean it.
Laying below the stars- Girls: When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat Guys: Whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers. Now make a wish about something you would like to happen between you and your crush...
Guys repost this if you agree.
Girls repost this if you think it's cute.
Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this.
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir. When you are born you're PINK When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" *Paste this on your profile if you dislike racist people.*
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress
Little Copy 'n' Pastes
If you've ever wished a book character was real so, so, so incredibly bad, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Zach Goode, Jace Wayland[or what ever his last name is., Fang, W W Hale V, Shane Collins, Derek Souza...)
Unsafe External Link