Author has written 3 stories for Charlie Bone.
Umm, I know that it's hard to tell from my user name, but I'm actually a girl.
I finally put up my second story, and yes it's as creepy and depressing as the first. Well, maybe a little less so, but still definitely angsty. I swear that my third story will be a happy one. I can't come up with a good topic though. Feel free too PM me and give me topics.
THE 6 INDISPUTABLE TRUTHS OF LIFE
1) You cannot stick your tongue out of your mouth and look up at the ceiling at the same time.
2) Everyone after reading #1 will try it.
3) And then discover that #1 is a lie.
4) Your smiling now because you're an idiot.
5) You now will send this to another idiot.
6) And now there is a stupid smile on your face.
I had to put this up here, because i fall for them every time.
States to Ponder
1) Nothing sucks more than the minute your in an argument and you realize that you're wrong.
2) I totally take back all those times that I didn't want to take a nap when I was younger.
3) There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
4) How the Hell are you suppose to fold a fitted sheet?! Seriously, how!?
5) Was learning cursive really necessary?
6) Map Quest really needs to start giving directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my own neighborhood.
7) Bad decisions make really good stories.
8) You never know when it will strike, but there comes a time when you realize that you're just not going to get anything done.
9)Can we all agree just to ignore whatever comes after Blu-Ray. I would NOT like to have to start my collection over again.
10) I'm always slightly afraid when Word asks me if i want to save any changes to my 10 page research paper, I swear I didn't make any changes to.
11) I hate it when i miss a call by one ring (Hello? Hello), but when I immediately call back it rings 9 times then goes to voice mail. What did they do? Drop the phone and run away?
12) I keep some people's phone numbers just so I know who to ignore.
13) I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
14) I find that more often than not, I'll re-watch a a movie that I had watched as a little kid, and then I realize that I had no idea what the movie was about.
15) The only time I am happy to stop at a red light, is when I'm trying to finish a text.
16) How many times is it appropriate to ask "What," before you just nod and smile when you still don't have an idea what the other person is talking about?
17) There is no worse feeling than the millisecond that you are sure you're going to die after leaning to far back in your chair.
18) As a driver I hate pedestrians, as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
19) Sometimes, I look down at my watch three consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
20) Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in their pockets, finding their cell phone, or pinning the tail on the donkey- but I'd bet that everyone can find and push the snooze button from three feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
Being unique is thinking outside the box, reading between the lines, coloring out of pictures, dancing to the tune of your own drummer, and having a heck of a better good time than other people. If you're unique, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile. (ugh)
If you have a very wide variety of interests, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love the rain, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know and understand the philosophy that, if you are normal, then your life MUST be boring, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If keyboards hate you copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think you've read over a hundred fanfictions, copy and paste this into you're profile.
If you would love to stay a night in a library, copy and paste this on your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit do to exhaustian, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support EmmaTancred, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like odd things and can't help it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your a Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
Funny quotes and other stuff related to it.1. A friend told me I was delusional. I almost fell off my unicorn.
2. Is it just me, or did we used to have normal-smelling shampoos before? Everything was strawberry, and peppermint, and citrus. Nice, normal things.
Now I pick a bottle up and it's like DEW GATHERED BY MONKS FROM THE HIMALAYA MOUNTAINS MIXED WITH A ROOT OF AN ASNCLSCHBK PLANT THAT GROWS ONLY IN AN OBSCURE VILLAGE IN AMAZONIA, WITH A DASH OF MAGICAL BERRIES FROM NARNIA TO GIVE YOUR HAIR VOLUME
AND IT STILL SMELLS LIKE CITRUS TO ME
3. If you could choose between world peace and Bill Gate's fortune, what color would your lamborghini be?
4. I'm blonde so please speak slowly.
5. I no brain today, I got the dumb.
6. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
7. This sentence no verb. This no sentence.
8. In case of emergency, run like hell.
9. Some people need a high five. . . In the face. . . WITH A CHAIR.
10. I'm the type of girl who can watch hundreds of horror movies and not get scared, but would scream at the top of my lungs when toast pops out of the toaster.
11. It's a beautiful day. . .
now watch some idiot screw it up
12. If a turtle loses his shell, is he naked or homeless?
13. Welcome to the dark side. Are you surprised we lied about the cookies?
14. Only in America. . .
can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters
do they have drive-up ATM machines with braille lettering
do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet coke
do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage
15. You are now aware that you can't say "Irish Wristwatch".
16. "latte" is Italian for "you paid to much for that coffee.
17. The term "vegetarian" came from an old Cherokee word that meant "The village idiot who can't hunt or fish".
18. My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
19. Today will be happier than a bird with a french fry.
20. Would you lie a side of epic with that fail?
21. Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "daaaaamn, what a ride!"
22. Some people wonder if they left on the stove. I worry about the zombie uprising.
23. I used to be indecisive. Now, I'm not sure. . .
24. Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways.
25. No one dies a virgin because in the end, life fucks us all.
26. Therapy is expensive, popping bubble wrap is cheap. You choose.
Unsafe External Link