Author has written 2 stories for Ringer, and King Arthur.
Location: Northamptonshire, England, UK.
Hobbies: Horse riding, cricket, hockey, football, reading, writing, drawing
Music: Rock, metal, punk, classic, acoustic, soundtracks
Bands: 30 Seconds To Mars, My Chemical Romance
Singers: Jared Leto and Gerard Way
Musicals: Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables
TV shows: Merlin, Robin Hood (BBC), Sherlock, Doctor Who, Spooks, Ripper Street, Privates, Ringer, Hornblower
Movies: King Arthur, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, The Matrix, Harry Potter, Sherlock Holmes, Avengers
Actors: Johnny Depp, Ioan Gruffudd, David Tennant, Colin Morgan, Alexander Vlahos
Books: Black Beauty, Fleshmarket, Harry Potter, Beasts of Clawstone Castle, The Catcher in the Rye
People: Sir David Attenborough, Prof. Brian Cox, Jared Leto, Gerard Way, Frank Iero
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
5.Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6.In the Memo field of all your checks, write 'for marijuana.'
7.Finish all your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify that your drive-through order is 'To Go'.
12. Sing along at the opera.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you have a headache.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream 'I won! I won!'
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling 'Run for your lives! They're loose!'
19. Tell your children over dinner,'Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.'
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity: copy and paste this to make people who read bios smile.
Unsafe External Link