Author has written 4 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Just a few quick things about me:
-big, crazy (but amazingly fun) family
-many insane (in a good way) friends
-hanging out with friends
-writing for FF
-being a lazy bum
-watching NCIS(:LA), Leverage, and SWCW
Sayings I live by:
1. If you've got a problem with me, fix it. If you think I'm trippin', tie my shoes. If you can't stand me, sit down; if you can't face me, turn around.
2. God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy. (Billy Currington, People Are Crazy)
3. When life gives you lemons, make pomegranate juice, and then sit back and watch as the world wonders how you did it.
4. Sure, I might be all grown up on the outside, but on the inside, I'm five years old all over again.
5. Dads are there to tuck you in at night, moms are there to sing you a lullaby, and friends are there for you to call at 2 a.m. in the morning when you can't sleep 'cause you just broke up with your boyfriend.
6. Other people's lies should not become your reality.
7. Go for the boy who messes up your lip gloss, not your mascara.
8. Sure, the man might be the head of the house, but that means the woman is the neck, and she can turn the head any way she wants.
9. Some people are artists, and some people are objects. The artists capture the beauty and magic of the objects. You can be an artist, but I'll be the object... Capture me if you can!
So, I am going on a writing-hiatus for a little while. I have finally completed my story Angel! Took almost a year, but I did it! Anywho, no updates for a while. I might do a sequel to Angel, not sure. I might also work on a story of just clones, also not sure yet.
All my classmates and family and friends have been asking for pictures of Jia and the crew, so I finally got the first one done. The link is. And as soon as I can figure out how to shrink that into the word 'here' for the link, I will. Unfortunately, I am not the techiest person, so it might be a while.
Unsafe External Link