Poll: What's the best character pair on Professor Layton? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Professor Layton.
Hi! I have a friend... and she started reading fanfiction. Every night. Late. So I thought, hey it's got to be good right? Well I started reading it, and found it was. And now I'm that friend who stays up late every night reading fanfiction. Then... I discovered that I could write my own fanfiction... well I knew I could from the beginning... so me being me I just had to! And that's my story... Not that interesting.
I like writing - I can put anything I'm thinking or feeling into it and no one can assume it's my own opinions/thoughts/feelings. Because it might just be how I want my characters to be. Fanfiction is... in some ways so much easier to write because you've already got the characters and their world. I don't really know - but I find it easier to write short fanfiction stories than short completely fiction stories.
I rather like Higurashi(as you can tell by... "Nipah") and I love Professor Layton (which you can tell by my picture!). I love this sign, kidding, it doesn't come up on fanfiction. But for the record it's that little squiggle. And my smileys are either :P, XD or n.n... And unlike quite a few people I know I do actually stick my tongue out at people. Other people my age - going around pulling the finger. Me? I poke my tongue out at them. :P
I love nutella. And I live in the Land of the Long White Cloud, sweet as bro. You can call me Lily - if you really want too... but I guess the point of a pen name is that's the name I want to be called. But I don't really want to be called Nipah, or chan. Because that would just be weird... So go with Lily, or some equally appropriate nickname. Like... Lilith, Lilian, Lil e.t.c. Meh. I don't really like my name. But I don't really like the sounds of any others either...
Favourite pairings... well...
CliveXJenny XD (who said she had to actually exist on Professor Layton?)
-- Professor Layton Oath -- I promise to remember Luke, Each time I carelessly fall down. I promise to remember Flora, Whenever I'm out of town. I promise to follow traffic laws, For Emmy's sake of couse. I promise to remember Claire, When my heart fills with remorse. I promise to remember Dr. Schrader, Whenever I am in the Emergency Room. I promise to remember Don Paolo, Everytime there's a big boom. I promise to remember Arianna, Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty. I promise to remember Professor Layton, When I'm at a mall and a top hat spots me. I promise to remember Clive, When I see that beautiful bronze hair. I promise to remember Brenda, When someone tells me they care. I promise to remember Descole, When someone speaks of dominating the world. Yes, I promise to love Professor Layton, Wherever I may go. So that all may see my obsession, Because I know that Layton Fans know! And if you love Professor Layton as much as I do, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to this list: Dandelion Oak MikuLover Nipah-chan...
Posted from Musicbee's profile
Note to self x100
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experiance. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny DeVito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gumnut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a shit.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise peole ask embarressing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attatch fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you laughed at at least one of those. I know you did. =3
1.Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
1.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Big Energy Little Spaces - Opshop
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Winning Arrow – Bic Runga
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Observatory – The Tokey Tones
4.WHAT IS 2 2?
Pacific Ocean - Shaft
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Hey Soul Sister – Train (How perfect :P)
6.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
This – Ed Sheeran (Doesn’t work, I don’t like anyone… unloved)
7.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Boundary – AvalancheCity
8.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The A Team – Ed Sheeran
9.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Broken Machine – Zowie (Well that works… I guess)
10.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
We Fall Down – AvalancheCity (Does that mean my parents fall down? Hmph. Offended )
11.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Love Will Always Win – Opshop (A bit rocky, but sure, I can work with that)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
One thing worth preserving – Opshop (Nawh, how sweet)
13.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Cry – James Blunt (not true… *cries*
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Youth – Sunburns (Yep, I have the secret to eternal youth)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
The Record Store – The Brunettes
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
My Friend – Paper Lions
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Little Talks – Of Monsters and Men
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Stay Here For a While – Paper Lions
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Cassie - Flyleaf
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Give Me Love – Ed Sheeran
21.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
The Motorway – Pie Warmer (meaning…?)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
So High – Late Nyte Hype
23.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Beautiful – AvalancheCity
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
I’m sorry - Flyleaf
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Honey Pie – The Gladeyes
26.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Ruby Nights – Bic Runga
Pasted From Riku's Music Lover's Profile, add you name, Riku's Music Lover, Musicbee13, Nipah-chan
You Know You're an Author If:
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what would happen if it was sunny the day Bella got hit by the van? Oh, story idea!! Must get computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean take out someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You've ever stuck a big word into a sentance after a dumb word (e.g. 'College is so, like, totally daunting')
Your vacation is ruined because you forgot your laptop at home and just discovered an amazing plot for a story.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You correct spelling problems and various mistakes on the worksheets your teachers pass out.
You want to type one thing to someone, but then end up writing a novel.
That short story your english teacher assigned you to write came out as a 30-page story compared to the 5-page tales everyone else did.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. (All the time. You don't even know!)
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. (Actually this does not apply but w.e.)
(copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
Unsafe External Link