Poll: In "Head Like a Hole," what caused the time anomaly? Vote Now!
Author has written 48 stories for Young Justice, Misc. Comics, Red Hood and the Outlaws, Kingdom Hearts, Batman, Batman: Under the Red Hood, Final Fantasy VII, and Code Lyoko.
April 7, 2013: Last day of spring break, meaning updates will be slightly slower.
About FoREVer Nightwing:
Name: Not important. Just call me Night... or REV... or FoREVer Nightwing
Gender: Female. Duh.
Favorite Quote: “It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool." -The Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith)
Things I will always believe in and people will never be able to change my mind about:
I don't totally believe in God, and I don't like people who are so overly-religious that it makes people not like them. Until I see proof that there IS a God (or Gods), I will continue being a Wally West.
DICK GRAYSON IS BISEXUAL!!! XD That's my freakin' headcanon.
Life without music just isn't living at all. I'm a musician myself. I listen to almost every genre. (I don't like country.) I play trombone and baritone, I'm learning piano, and I've been in band since the sixth grade. Music is a very important part of my life, and it inspires so much of my drawings and writing.
I'll be honest- I dunno what my sexual orientation is... but does it really matter?
I believe in free love... now if I could just get the government to do the same...
I also make a lot of spelling mistakes. I also NEVER notice said mistakes until my beta or someone else points it out.
I am a terrible person. I laugh at someone doing the Hellen Keller simmulation, I laugh at the idiots on Tosh.0, I laugh at jokes and ouns for things like war and stuff, and I enjoy reading fan fics that involve a Robin in danger.
I write/read slash. Deal with it.
I curse in my writing. It just adds a sense of realism to the stories.
Likes: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, DC Comics (the Bat Family in particular), Mortal Kombat, music, Avenged Sevenfold, Hollywood Undead, Linkin Park, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, slash, het, anything with some blood, lots of chocolate, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Tosh.0, saying "I regret nothing", Level Up, Out of Jimmy's Head (google it), Classic Mickey Mouse Cartoons, classic disney, classic cartoon network, some new cartoon network, Watchmen, Pearls Before Swine, Doctor Who
Hates: Skinny jeans, skirts, dresses (they're all so uncomfortable!!!), the colour pink, the fact that people can't stand my use of english spellings (colour, honour, etc), racists, sexists, people who are using their religion as an excuse to say that homosexuality is a sin, the fact that homosexuality can get you killed, annoying Jewish immitations (it's funny when Jon Stewart does it, but come on!), that smelly old guy who refuses to get a job, people who are unable to give a proper critique, whoever I blocked from any account on the internet I've ever made, animal abuse, the time of the month, Nickelodeon (all their shows are stupid and pretty much the same, save for Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, and Spongebob)
Other Stuff: I'm a musician. I play trombone, hybrid baritone, and french horn. I'm currently a member of the Decatur Central marching band (it's my first year!) and I really like it.
I'm also an artist. I have a deviantART account, which I submit most of my drawings/fan fics to.
3OH!3, Adam Lambert, Adele, All Time Low, As I Lay Dying, Attack Attack!, Avenged Sevenfold, Avril Lavigne, Billy Joel, Black Veil Brides, Blondie, Blood on the Dance Floor, Blur, Bob Dylan, Daft Punk, Emilie Autumn, Evanesence, Fall Out Boy, Franz Ferdinand, Green Day, Hollywood Undead, Jimi Hendrix, Kerli, Linkin Park, Mayday Parade, Metro Station, Miss May I, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Nine Inch Nails, Of Mice and Men, Owl City, Paramore, Pete Wentz, Tenacious D, The All-American Rejects, The Beatles, The Birthday Massacre, The Black Eyed Peas, The Blues Brothers, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Goo Goo Dolls, The Heavy, The Smashing Pumpkins, Tokio Hotel, Underworld, Weezer, Panic! At The Disco, Coheed & Cambria, The Duke Spirit, Serj Tankian
Kingdom Hearts: Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Demyx, Luxord, Ventus, Aqua, Terra, Axel
Final Fantasy: Cloud Strife, Squall Leonhart, Zidane, Tidus, Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto
DC Comics Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Renegade, Red Hood, Starfire, Artemis, Kid Flash, Impulse, Superboy, Superman, Red Robin, Spoiler, Batgirl, Batwoman, Question, Lady Blackhawk, Harley Quinn, Joker, Creeper, Knight, Squire, Rorschach, Nite Owl, The Comedian, Doctor Manhattan, the Silk Spectre
Code Lyoko: Ulrich, William, Yumi, Jeremie, Odd, Aelita, Laura
Doctor Who: The Eleventh doctor, the Tenth doctor, Amy, Rory, the Daleks, Claire Oswin Oswald, the Silence, the Master
Kingdom Hearts: Axel/Roxas, Roxas/Xion, Sora/Kairi, Sora/Riku, Ventus/Terra
Final Fantasy: Cloud/Squall, Cloud/Tifa, Cloud/Zack, Squall/Rinoa, Noctis/Prompto, Noctis/Stella
DC Comics: Dick/Babs, Dick/Kon (YJ), Dick/Wally, Dick/Kori, Dick/Bruce (not YJ, for obvious reasons), Dick/Jay, Tim/Kon, M'gann/Conner, M'gann/Artemis, Renee/Kate, Dick/Zatanna (YJ), Artemis/Zatanna
Code Lyoko: Ulrich/Yumi, Ulrich/William, Jermie/Aelita, Odd/Sam
Coppied Crap 8D
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb butt?
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and make a joke to make you laugh at yourself
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you then you will dump yours on theirs
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "Dang" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME" it
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS:Will think you're wierd for having a crush on Robin
BEST FRIENDS: Will be fighting with you over him
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
YOUNG JUSTICE QUIZ!
Who's your favorite character?
Male character: Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing
What's your favorite pairing?
Robtanna, Spitfire, Birdflash, DickKon, TimKon, a few others...
Who's your favorite gal character?
What's your favorite episode so far?
Homefront- Team fluff 8D and a little bit of Birdflash. Performance- A Robin-centric episode! Auld Aquantances- Team vs. League! Happy New Year- They added Tim Drake, who was the founding member of the Young Justice in the comics. And Dick was Nightwing 8D
Who's your favorite guy character?
Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing, Tim Drake/Robin III (I'm saying he's three because I'm still hoping that Jason was on the team at some point in that five year time-skip)
Make yourself a superhero profile:
Hero Name: Dusk
Hair: Black hair that goes down to her middle back.
Outfit: Black and blue sleeveless top, short sleeved black and blue jacket, silver utility belt, mask that covers the bottom half of her face (think Kakashi from Naruto), black leggings with blu stripes on the sides, blue boots.
Civilian Name: Manon Rosa Dante
Personality: Anti-social, quiet, serious, determined, confident. Usually doesn't say more than a few words at a time, hates to repeat herself.
School: Gotham North
Home: Crime Alley, Gotham City
Extracurricular: Drawing, piano, baritone, trombone, trumpet, martial arts
Powers: None. Able to use crossbows, swords, knives, guns, and bo-staffs. Unlike sost heroes, she is willing to cross the line to protect the innocent.
Who would your Justice League mentor be?
Lady Blackhawk, Huntress, or Vixen (I know, not all of them are members of the Justice League, but come on!)
One last question (and yeah, it's not all in the YJ 'verse): Who's better, Dick Grayson, Timothy Drake, Jason Todd, Stephanie Brown, or Damian Wayne?
As much as I love Dick Grayson, I have to say Damian Wayne is the best.
List twelve characters from one of your favorite books or TV shows, in no particular order
1) Robin/Nightwing/Dick Grayson
2) Robin III/Tim Drake
3) Kid Flash/Wally West
4) Superboy/Conner Kent
5) Batman/Bruce Wayne
6) Wonder Woman/Diana
7) Black Canary/Dinah Lance
8) Blue Beetle/Jamie
9) Roy Harper (Clone)/Red Arrow
10) Roy Harper/Speedy
12) Barbara Gordon/Batgirl
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
No... THAT'S WEIRD!!! WONDER WOMAN AIN'T NO PEDO!
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
YES. Conner's 37859 on a scale of 1-10 (10 being really hot)
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Er... you mean if 8 got 12 pregnant? That's... awkward...
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Mother and son, yeah... but once again, I say WONDER WOMAN IS NOT A PEDO!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Both awkward. Both involve Roy Harper. So... NONE!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve kissing?
I THOUGHT BARBARA LIKED DICK! Well, Canary would probably tell Dick that his girlfriend was kissing his kid brother... still, weird...
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Kid Flash/Speedy- Roy's finally recovered from being frozen, but he's still freaked out over what happened. How can Wally cheer him up?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
I haven't seen one with Blue and Nightwing yet, but I think it would be good.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Black Canary/Batgirl- Love is a Strange Thing (Canary giving advice to Barbara about relationships)
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Disloyal Order of the Water Buffaloes by Fall Out Boy (it's a lot less stranger than you think)
12. If you wrote a One/Five/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Nightwing/Batman/Batgirl fic... um... weird kinks?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
“Nightwing and Black Canary are in a happy relationship until Black Canary runs off with Superboy. Nightwing, broken has a hot one-night stand with Aqualad and a brief unhappy affair with Batgirl, then follows the wise advice of Batman, and finds true love with Kid Flash.”
(To say the least, this fic would be a bit awkward. I think Dinah would be more of a motherly figure to Dick, kinda like Diana, y'know? I'm not a big fan of Dick/Kaldur, but it's okay. I wouldn't think Dick would be unhappy with Barbara because, well, they have this on again- off again relationship. I can see Batman giving advice to his son, and I'm a huge fan of BirdFlash)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off someones property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funer, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67.Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were on a sugur high when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip oPn your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
Stupid Total: 72/100
Liar: After the team discovers that their leader has been lying to them, they have a few things to say to him. Inspired by "Liar" by Emilie Autumn. Prequel to "It Ends Tonight."
Head Like a Hole: Nightwing's dead, and now the team is left with the words he had left them. The team tries to cope with the loss, as well as informing friends outside the team and league, keeping their family together, and tracking down Nightwing's murderer. Inspired by "Head Like a Hole" by the Nine Inch Nails. Sequel to "It Ends Tonight."
Move Along: Continuation of the alternate ending for "It Ends Tonight." As Nightwing recovers, and with Kaldur in Atlantis with Aquaman to celebrate the fact that he isn't a traitor, he temporarly leaves Conner in charge of the team... what could go wrong? Inspired by "Move Along" by the All-American Rejects.
Where's My Wonderland: Artemis is tired of her life being so dull and boring. She just wishes she could find a rabbit hold to take her away from here. One day, she finds one, and here she is, in a world only seen in a story book. Alice in Wonderland AU, inspired by various Wonderland-themed songs.
Renegade: Depths AU, in which Nightwing fakes his death instead of Artemis. Nightwing, going by the codename of Renegade, is determined to take the light down from the inside. Inspired by "Renegade" by Styx.
The Pistol, the Poison, the Noose, or the Knife: Shortly after Wally's "death," Dick is plagued with suicidal thoughts. He thinks of four ways to end it, along with four separate scenarios, but will he go through with it?
In Between: A collection of oneshots on what happened during the time-skip. Ranges from family to tragedy.
Squire: NOT an OC. Because I love Squire, and I think she should be on the team. Summary: Knight has recently joined the Justice League. Batman, Knight, and Robin want her to join Young Justice, but Squire doesn't think she's ready. Can Young Justice prove her wrong? And what happens when Wally falls for the new hero(?) in town?
Taste of Insanity: Multi-chaptered fic for Young Justice. Inspired by Edgar Allan Poe's "The Tell-Tale Heart" and "A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold. Summary: In Gotham, it's quite common that people go insane. It was only a matter of time until it happened to Nightwing. M for later chapters. Chapter 8 Progress: 0%
Dusk: Another OC joing YJ. Kinda like Sanctus- the new OC doesn't get much screen time, and this is the only time she'll ever be in a story. Summary: Huntress wants her partner, Dusk, to be in Young Justice. Dusk, however, doesn't want anything to do with them. Batman's having trouble deciding if she can be trusted because of Huntress' questionable past. Can she be trusted? And what happens when the Light figures out the identities of the Young Justice? Chapter 1 Progress: 5%
Afterlife: Inspired by "Afterlife" and other songs by Avenged Sevenfold. Included: Waking the Fallen, Sidewinder, Chapter Four, Seize the Day, Remenissions, And All Things Will End, Tonight the World Dies, and Lost. Collection of one-shots and drabbles. The Avenged Sevenfold-inspired oneshots/two-shots I've already submitted will NOT be moved to this story because I'm just too lazy. Chapter 2 Progress: 20%
Wall O' Homophobic Reviews
The point of this wall is not to make fun of anyone, but to proudly showcase how many people hate me for shipping slash. (Okay, maybe I poke fun at them just a little)
Unsafe External Link