Poll: When you meet another NCIS fan, what is your reaction? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for NCIS.
I'm Livy, or Olivia, or Libby, or Livs, or LivyRox...my friend Hannah calls me Gibby sometimes too!
Fave TV show: NCIS. Nothing else compares. Some people say I'm crazy. Maybe I am!!! :)
Fave quotes: I am playing all the right notes, just not necessarily in the right order! Eric Morcombe.
I'm English, so some of the stories I write might sound a bit...you know. And I might need to look up a few of your American words.
I've been here since May/June this year, so still quite new, and have just started writing my first story :))))
Oh, and thanks to all you guys for publishing stories that are only described by one word: WOW.
I only ship: McAbby, Tiva, Jibbs, Gannon and Bralmer. (Gannon: Gibbs and Shannon)
Just started a joint account with Detecting History go check their page!
Look out for our collab story!
I'm learning BSL (British Sign Language) via YouTube (coz I'm cool like that XP) and will be taking a proper course in the summer, hopefully.
So, yeah...that's about it...for now!
Woops! Forgot something! I'm 15, currently living in the beautiful dream world of NCIS! Big thanks to WritingFromTheSoul for giving me directions to setting up this profile! LOL! Below are some things I've copied from other profiles which are AWESOME!!!!
Okay, so now is goodbye. But not for long!
Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together. Rule #1: Never screw over your partner.
Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check. Rule #3: Never be unreachable.
Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
Rule #5: You don't waste good.
Rule #6: Never apologize — Its a sign of weakness.
Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.
Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule #10: Never get personally involved on a case. (Said by Tony, agreed on by Gibbs)
Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.
Rule #12: Never date a coworker.
Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer.
Rule #15: Always work as a team.
Rule #16: If someone thinks they have the upper-hand, …break it! (DiNozzo)
Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.
Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
Rule #27: Two ways to follow: First way, they never notice you, — second way, they only notice you.
Rule #35: Always watch the watchers.
Rule #38: Your case, your lead.
Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
"The 40's are for Emergency Use Only!"
Rule #40: If it seems someone is out to get you, they are.
Rule #42: Never accept an apology from some someone who just sucker punched you.
Rule #44: First things first. Hide the women and children.
Rule #45: Clean up your own mess.
Rule #51: Sometimes you're wrong!
Rule #69: Never trust a woman who doesn't trust her man.
You know that you're addicted to NCIS when...
1. You have seen every episode several times and still never get tired of it.
2. You will yell if someone tries bothers you when you are watching a new episode of NCIS.
3. You find yourself Gibbs Slapping people (Or yourself).
4. You have had a dream about it or involving one of the characters.
5. You daze out while sitting at your desk and imagine yourself running along side Tony and Ziva with your gun drawn yelling, "Federal agents! Drop your weapon!"
6. You watch the movies that Tony has mentioned. As many as humanly possible that is.
7. You wish USA would put more than just three episodes a night on, and that those episodes reach Britain quicker.
8. You have started using military refernces. Hit the head, scuttle butt, hit the rack, etc.
9. The majority of television you watch is of NCIS.
10. You smell something funny or hear a beeping sound and your mind automatically goes to a chemical attack or a bomb.
11. You call people Probie and use McNicknames.
12. Your pet goes missing and you say to, "Put out a BOLO."
13. You try and convince every person you meet to watch it.
14. You use the term Hinky.
Unsafe External Link