Author has written 3 stories for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, and Maximum Ride.
Aspiring writer, musician, martial artist, and not sure what else. I'm not really going to put much on here for safety purposes, but i am one to put random quotes and anything else that isn't too personal.
I have always been better at words in ink than verbal conversations. I happen to be a bit of a night owl or an insomniac whichever you prefer, so i usually spend my time coming up with story lines or characters.
Music is a huge part of my life and a very big inspiration to my writings, i feel as if the lyrics to a song can speak more to somebody by the way that they are taken by different people. I love rock music because it is real -for lack of a better word,- and it never gets old.
Some of my favorite bands are:
Theory of a Deadman
Three Days Grace
Three Doors Down
And many, many more.
My favorite part about writing is coming up with the characters. I love this, usually i am either reading a book listening to music or spaced out thinking about fantasy worlds and new character's. Sometimes i have to be forcibly removed from my daydreams.
I guess thats about it as far as familiarity with the author goes, but I will probably be adding more soon.
For now though, I have taken to writing down my favorite quotes on the side of my major writings so here are a few of them.
“I know it makes little sense to deter violence with more violence, but deterrence is not why I believe in the death penalty. There are some people who are so violent, so evil that society has nothing more to do but be done with them. vengeance is something that society needs from time to time if for no other purpose than to keep the rest of us sane. “ -David Rossi: Criminal Minds-
Is it bad if I laugh uncontrollably at the sight of my own blood?
Nothing like a little pain to remind you that you’re alive!
(now in case you hadn’t noticed sweetheart) My finger is on the trigger and you’re in my way.
Didn’t you hear? Heaven didn’t want me and Hell is afraid I’ll take over….
Your worst nightmares are my sickest desires
We are all bizarre, some of us are just better at hiding it
No one holds command over me. No man. No god. No prince. What is a claim of age for an immortal? What is a claim of power for those who defy death? So call your damnable hunt and we shall see who I drag screaming to hell with me. -M1dnight-
Who else is left to defeat evil when good has failed? A greater evil of course.
Rip out my heart; put it out of its misery. It deserves better than I ever gave it
I have a scary question: Is it me or my reflection. Here’s a scarier question: is there even a difference anymore?
My tears are dry, my smile is fake, what more do you want from me?
I fear no evil, for I am the baddest beast in all the land
Even the most rational minds can play tricks in the dark sweetheart, you know that as well as I do.
Just so you know, some targets are harder to hit than others.
If your going to shoot something, kill it, if not then take up knitting.
Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me.
“I’ve got a thousand agents world wide willing to take a bullet for me and I cant save them from one lone deranged father.” “Hey, if it makes you feel better, I wouldn’t take a bullet for you.”
“Your country needs you!” “I’m Canadian”
MY original quotes: these are quotes that i came up with and are used by the characters in my books and are not to be copied
You got to sin to be saved
“What are you trying to say? That the ends justify the means? I’m going to hell honey there is no way around that. But my soul died a long time ago, and even though I might not being getting into heaven, I will definitely be resting a whole hell of a lot more peacefully than I am now.”
“Where is that heart of gold you used to have?” “Burning in hell with the rest of my soul”
“You wanted a fight honey? Welcome to hell.”
“Alright, go ahead. See if you can kill me before I put a bullet in your head.” “He-he little girl, I've got a full-auto M-16 with a loaded clip, you have sig with one bullet left.” “Then I guess you have nothing to lose.”
"How am i supposed to get out of this alive?" "shoot fast"
I don’t lie sweetheart, but that doesn't mean i tell the truth
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile
DreamWeaver -I live my life in a novel, reality just doesn't compute- (this is also an original quote of mine so do not take it please)
Unsafe External Link