Author has written 19 stories for Hunger Games.
And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.
- Daughter, Youth
Cato/Clove, Katniss/Peeta, Clove/Marvel, Jace/Clary, Foxface/Cato, Augustus/Hazel
Daughter, Mumford & Sons, Florence The Machine, Imagine Dragons, He Is We,Kasey Musgraves
I am writing a Clato songfic to Imagine Dragons' Demons with Clove'sShinyKnife. Please check out her pro for the second part of this story.My part of the story, it is part of Clove's first training day and he is trying to hide her from the demons they become once they kill and then it skips to the first day in the arena.Enjoy! :)
I wanna hide the truth,I want to shelter you,but with the beast inside,there's nowhere we can hide.
About ten years ago,a young girl about the age of eight walked into the training center. Her dark hair and hazel eyes captivated me at once. Enobaria introduced her as Clove and they walked over to the mats. Clove pulled out three razor sharp knives and shot them all into the "hearts" of the targets. Everyone clapped. Except me. I knew she would eventually go into the games,and be changed forever. I saw it happen. My aunt,my father,my sister. All alive,yet still dead in a cruel,twisted way. All because of the Capitol. And I didn't want that to happen to this beautiful girl. I would try my hardest to shelter her and hide her from the truth that the games change your life and you would never be the same.
When you feel my heat,look into my eyes. It's where my demons hide.
Ten years later
As I saw the beautiful girl that was now my girlfriend and that I had been watching ever since that day in the training center step up to volunteer,my heart stopped. And so I did the only thing I knew how to do. I volunteered as well. As I called out,"I volunteer!" I saw Clove whisper one word,"No." I saw her eyes brim with tears and I felt my heart break. "Well,Cato,looks like you'll become what you've been hiding from her your whole life. A demon," I whispered. And suddenly,I was on the stage,shaking hands with Clove,her staring straight into my ice blue orbs. And when I we were on the train,she popped. She had found out. This time,it was my turn to whisper,"No."
Your eyes,they shine so bright,I want to save that light.
The first day of the games
As I stood on the plate,ten seconds left to go,I thought about what I would become. I came into these games knowing I would never be the same,and I risked that for the love of my life. I didn't hesitate as I killed. I was already gone, might as well embrace it. As we set up camp,and then set out and killed the girl from District 8,I was silently screaming inside as Clove made the first stab in her gut. As I looked into her eyes,I knew how badly I wanted to see just a trace of the former light her eyes had. But I saw none. She was gone. I had failed. Failed to protect the girl I loved most.
I had begged her to let me help her kill Katniss. To watch out for her,let her know I got her back. She told me that she would be fine,and give the audience a good show. Then she left. I sat and sobbed,not caring if anyone heard. But then I heard it,an earsplitting scream. Clove's scream. I ran as fast as I could,crying out for her. Then I reached the Cornucopia. As I saw her body on the ground,I saw red. I ran towards her and sat by her,kissing her lips that were getting colder by the minute. And then,I lost it as she whispered,"I understand now. I'm a demon." And then,her body went cold. I kissed her freezing lips,took her pack and her knives,and later,killed Thresh with a rock,a knife and a sword.
Finished! Feel free to PM me comments about the story and visit Clove'sShinyKnife's profile to see the rest.
List twelve characters from your favorite story, in no particular order.
1. Augustus Waters
2. Four/Tobias Eaton
3. Finnick Odair
4. Annie Cresta
7. Prim Everdeen
8. Hazel Grace
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Of course! XD
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
I mean, Annie's kinda pretty and all but she's Finnick's. *cringe*
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
They're not even in the same fandom and well... :/
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Not at the moment, except for my own.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Slash is scary. :(
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Enobaria and Gloss? Totally. XD The insanity and the beauty = epic
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Um...Prim would explode.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
On a Capitol visit, two Victors meet. Will their differences as well as their districts keep them apart?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Probably, but I haven't seen any TFIOS fics yet :P
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
Timshel by Mumford and Sons
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Character death, horror...?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About a week ago
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Augustus and Prim are in a happy relationship until Prim runs off with Annie. Augustus, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Clove and a breif unhappy affair with Rue, then follows the wise advice of Enobaria and finds true love with Finnick. 0.0
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
No, not really. Finnick is like, 10 years older.
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
He'd probably be like, "Poor girl from Two. Sucks for her...not really."
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 6, 3, 9, or 10?
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
Probably Clove or Enobaria XD
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Four and Annie
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Either Clove or Cato because they're not poor *cough cough*
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Cato, hands down. If I was lesbo then Clove.
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Enobaria meets the Seam boy from Twelve and kills him. XD
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
9 and 5 for sure
26. Who would make the best Auror, 6, 9, or 3?
27. Who's most likely to have more kids than the Weasleys, 4, 6, or 10?
Gloss...with Capitol whores
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile
If you love rain, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you are against child abuse, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If you don't write or read slash, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven'
If you have ever seen a movie (or show or read a book) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
Unsafe External Link