Author has written 29 stories for Total Drama series, Monster High, Mythology, SpongeBob SquarePants, Warriors, Coraline, Silent Hill, Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Twilight, My Little Pony, Harry Potter, Alex Rider, South Park, Amazing World of Gumball, Super Smash Brothers, Pony Club Secrets, My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute/俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない, and Mario.
Hi guys! Loob88 here but you can just call me Loob or Loobeh. Most of my stories contain fight scenes so if that puts you off, stay well away from my stories. Speaking of stories, half of my stories are currently on hiatus, so don't keep asking for new chapters. new chapters usually come up in my head in six to eight weeks, but some stories haven't been updated for months...sooooo, whatever.
If you want Mrs. Brown's Boys to be a fanfiction Archive thingy, copy and paste this to your profile and add your username. Loob88,
If you are in the UK and you actually want to watch the second, third and fourth lots of TDI, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are the only person in your class/workplace with your name, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like Living Dead Dolls, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you prefer Stitch over Lilo, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever watched Grizzly Tales for gruesome kids, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever dug out a bunch of baby videos of yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
I AM BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN. I AM AGAINST:
ANIMALS BEING POACHED
ANIMALS BEING CRUELLY CAGED
AND MANY OTHER THINGS.
What people assume of me:
I am a clever person, which means I am a nerd that spends half of their time in a cramped, crowded room playing dungeons and dragons.
I like living dead dolls, which means I am a psychopath.
I have been told that I may have to go to an anger management course, which means I am nuts.
I DON'T LIKE STEREOTYPES.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts ( bold your favorites)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive (that would be AWESOME!!)
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast (kill buzz. Anyone else see Holy Grail? You’d get it.)
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy (major bummer)
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm (jeez, these people ruin everything!...)
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween (why not?)
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates ( is this one optional?)
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area (CAN you open a spinning door? CAN YOU?!)
Unsafe External Link