Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Naruto.
Update on story status:
As it can be noted, my updates are abysmally slow. I will give you a rough percentage on my three projects as of today:
The True Master of Death - 15%
Path of Five Souls - 99%
Best Served Cold (colab with Captain Space, on his page) - 15%
All right you lot, I'm back after a month of family visits and medical issies. My next hapter is out to my wonderful betas and I am hoping to have it up soon. As a side not I am considering, having finished chapter nine, of going back and rewriting a couple chapters. I am slightly unsatisfied with my work so far, so maybe it'll help or work itself out.
I am the kinda guy that wonders "what if" and then let's fly. I actually started writing my first story "The True Master of Death" after reading "Death's Pride" by Paladeus. I like the Potterverse and will stick to that. I write when I have time, but sadly it's not as frequent as I would aspire. I have always dreamed since I was old enough to read a novel that I would one be an author. I suppose this is my way of keeping true to the dreams of a kid that loved to read.
I will likely be writing a prominently Harry/Hermione pairing. I don't really mind too much what I write, but I will take requests if I get them. Now I hear of challenges being made by so and so, so I would like to make a short list of things I think could make an interesting story, and I may even do one myself once I hit a milestone in TMoD.
The Hard Truth
- Takes place during Fourth Year
- Harry and Ron attempt to reconcile after the First Task, but Ron seems to be slightly underwhelmed by the supposed difficulty of the tasks and doesn't help Harry prepare
- Hermione confronts Ron before Christmas about how he doesn't care about Harry being in the tournament
- Imposter Moody must at some point mention that while Potter and Granger have the minds of Aurors, Ron would need to work to make the tea (Or any equally insulting/demeaning task) BEFORE the second task
- Ron must take this as a slight and complain to Harry and Hermione, but Hermione and Harry agree that doesn't take working seriously, causing Ron to have an epiphany of sorts, leading him to realize that in all of their adventures thus far he has been slightly less than useful.
- Pairing is preferred Harry/Hermione, but if it done right Harry/ writer's choice and Hermione/Ron could work (Not a big believer in that myself)
-Takes place anytime from end of third year on
- Hermione must ask Harry to teach her the patronus charm in their spare time
- Harry must agree reluctantly, but only to private lessons
- Hermione must make the connection between two people's patronus being mates as a sign of love or deep affection after her's appears as a doe
- Harry and Hermione both have to examine their feelings on the matter and include both a letter to and from Hermione's mother for Hermione and to and from Sirius for Harry (Marauder worthy occasion I believe)
- Hermione must make the first in this one. I see far too many stories portray her as too shy to make a move and think that given Harry's relative inexperience with females at this point in time she would have to know that she would need to pursue his attention. (Not in a fangirl way either people, I mean she takes the time to try and understand him, his past, his goals, his future hopes)
- Staunchly Harry/Hermione
last but not least;
The Life-Debt Collector
- Hermione comes across the concept of life debts in her reading during the summer (Preferred earliest summer before third year or latest summer before fifth)
- Hermione must take it upon herself to explain to Harry that he in the eyes of the wizarding world has become the patron of herself, Wormtail, Ginny, and Gabrielle (The last is optional, as it can be difficult if the story is set before fourth year. Also? Kindly request that if you prefer harry/Gabreielle or any other combination of pairings including her that she be the same age as the next youngest member of the group or Ginny's age).
- Harry, in hearing that he is responsible for several people's wellfare until such a time as the debt is repaid, decides to open an account in Gringots to help pay for the girls school supplies (Reaction to Wormtail at writer's discretion)
- Hermione and Ginny must have some level of responsibility to Harry, be it as friends or however you wish to interpret it This must cause a level of strife between Hermione and Ginny.
- On some level Ron must assault Harry for "enslaving his sister" while ignoring Hermione's situation being the same. When asked must reply, "Well, it isn't bad for you, is it? Better than most muggleborns I'll tell you!" (Not meant as a bash but an honest sentiment, but reactions at writer's discretion)
-Can be either Harry/Hermione, Harry/Ginny, or Harry/Hermione/Ginny or see above
- goes through seventh year
Dragon Ball Z
The Road to Enlightenment
- Takes place after the battle with Raditz, starts with Goku in Otherworld at King Yemma's office.
- Goku meets Raditz arguing with or fighting Yemma. When Yemma is about to cast Raditz into HFIL Goku pleas for mercy.
- Raditz is offered a choice between HFIL or the more dangerous Road to Enlightenment. Raditz chooses the latter. Pretty ticked off Goku saved him.
-Goku is pleased he helped his brother, but Yemma tells him the only way to allow Raditz to go is if he goes with him. Goku then must choose between King Kai and Raditz.
- Either way is fine, but remember that if Goku chooses to let Raditz go to HFIL he must deal with the consequences to his conscience.
- Mirai Trunks timeline, before History of Trunks
- Gohan and Trunks are the sole survivors of the Z fighters
- While training one day Bulma asks Gohan what it feels like to become a Super Saiyan. After his description she pauses to consider and then asks him if there's a limit to how long it can be held. Gohan then realizes that he doesn't know.
- Gohan, being intelligent, holds his SSJ form as long as possible during training, basically trying to accomplish the events of the HTC in real time. Also agrees to train Trunks earlier at Bulma's request. Trying to hit SSJ is hard for young Trunks and Gohan splits his time training Trunks and doing his SSJ training.
- Mostly curious about FPSSJ affecting the future timeline.
Please note that I never issued a rating. These can be K-M, and I am simply stirring the pot.
I am untrained, unprofessional, and doing this as a hobby. Please, criticism are always welcome, but flaming is frowned on. I will reply to negative feedback in a message through FFN.
Unsafe External Link