Author has written 5 stories for Blood Books, Misc. Books, Harry Potter, Big Bang Theory, Vampires, and Peter Pan.
Hi there guys!!!
OK, so half the books that I write are probably romantic ones... don't judge me.
Anyway... I try-well I notice that the books that are supposed to be happy have a sad ending and I try to shed some light on the sad stories. I have been drafting books ever since I was little and had toys to inspire me. The first one I probably drafted was me and this guy who had the same powers as me, I lost it...grrr. Then the school inspired me to make up other worlds and got a prize for it. I tend to lose stuff...
Writing stories isn't just my hobby, sometimes I do it during school and the lesons. Other people have read my stories and other family members can't wait to read many others. My friend Bronnie introduced me to this last year and I'm loving it.
Instead of my milkshakes brings all the boys... for me it's my banana brings all the girls to the yard... I'm not a boy..awkward.
I'm really sorry for saying Serious instead of Sirius and Lucious instead of Lucius on Harry Plus Luna. My computer won't let me change it.
R.I.P.- Cedric Diggory, Sirius Black, Albus Dumbledore, James Potter, Lily Potter, Alastor Moody, Hedwig, Dobby, Colin Creevy, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, and Fred Weasley. They will never be forgotten.
Here are some more things about me:
Name: I won't tell you my real name, but here's my fake name incase by some miracle my books get published; Rachel Rebben
Last movie: Ted
Fave Movies: Hunger games, Harry Potter, Lion King
Worst movie: Chronicle (It was camera shot through out the entire movie, I got the plot but it could of been better)
Fave Dvd: I have too many, it would probably be Stuart Little or fire house dog because of someone in particular.
Zodiac sign: Aquarius
Male/Female: Female ('CAUSE THEY RULE!!! But seriously)
Nickname: Becca, becs, becy, uncle chesnut (grrrr), bex the t-rex :)
Place of birth: Napier, but when I turn 16 or 18 I'm outta here
School: Napier something...
Person who edits my stories: Bronnie! Probably 2 of my teachers as well
Favourite sites: Fanfiction, JHutch fansite... I don't actually know what it's called, Cool maths games, cleverbot, youtube, go vocab (I'm not kidding)
I speak Japanese, so hopefully no one will say; anata no nihongo wa su. Otherwise their basically saying my japanese sucks.
Worlds smallest snake: Leptotyphlops carlae
Small-Medium snake: Smooth green
Medium: albino Florida rat/ king, red-orange corn, ball python, speckled king snake
Large/Big: A green anaconda, a python, Titanoboa cerrejonensis
Here are the specifics, in the order the Horcruxes were destroyed:
1. Harry destroyed Tom Riddle's diary in the Chamber of Secrets (both the book and the place) with Basilisk venom by stabbing it with a fang from the dead creature.
2. Dumbledore destroyed Marvolo Gaunt's ring with the Sword of Gryffindor.
3. Ron destroyed the locket using the Sword of Gryffindor.
4. Hermione destroyed Hufflepuff's cup using a fang recovered from the Basilisk's skeleton in the chamber of secrets.
5. Vincent Crabbe destroyed the Ravenclaw's diadem, quite accidentally, using Fiendfyre.
6. Voldemort himself released Harry from his Horcrux status by killing his body in their penultimate showdown.
7. Neville killed Nagini with the Sword of Gryffindor (although judging by how Harry was released and the fact that Voldemort endeavored to protect her so well, the Basilisk venom may not have been strictly necessary).
$ movie Avatar: Na'vi- mountain banshee, or ikran, large red flying creature is a Great Leonoptreryx, or toruk
Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
Library Hours to give me ideas:
Library Hours for Pasadena, California
Hours for the General Public
9 - 3:15
9 - 5:45
Unsafe External Link