Author has written 8 stories for Chronicles of Narnia.
Hi fellow writers and fanfictioners and random people I didn't know don't know and will never know! Welcome to my profile! Step into a portion of the sparkly crazy world I live in! Well maybe not...
BTW PM me if the links for the clothes like aren't on the website anymore. Or if you're having trouble.
Gender: the word 'sparkle' kinda indicates that I'm a girl
Age: Between 12-15
Religion: Christianity saved by grace and grace alone but to sum it up into something more familiar lots Christianity
Favorite books: Almost anything I read!
Okay just to name a few:
Narnia (duh), Elsie Dinsmore collection, Christy Miller collection, Screwtape Letters, Little Women trilogy, Little House series, The Hobbit, and Anne of Green Gables series.
Things I'm Obssessed With: Narnia!!!!!! The Lord of the Rings!!!! The Hobbit!!! Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!! (And I'm a proud of it! Hate me if you want!)
I am Totally obsessed with Narnia!!!!! I'm the girl who's never been on a date (I'm too young) and most people think i don't talk (Hey I don't like answering questions during class). The girl who reads for HOURS! The girl who dreams BIG but will probably never fulfill those dreams. I'm also the girl who thinks evolution is the stupidest thing ever created. I love dancing I do lyrical, contemporary, ballet, intermidiate pointe, a little bit of acro, and a little bit of jazz. I play the piano and the violin as well. And I LOVE to write on fanfiction (and read). And I'm proud to say I'm a huge Belieber!!!
I'm going to write a retelling of the story "The Chronicles of Narnia The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" It will be based off the movie. I will also be doing the same with "Prince Caspian" and "The Voyage of the Dawn treader". I know many people will hate me for it, but it's my choice. So yeah. Umm I won't be doing all the "scenes" of the movies just so I can save my time and yours. So pretty much just imagine the same costumes and the same actors and actresses. I will only be describing my new person.
Important!: Well I'm probably only going to write about Narnia... or not. I don't know yet. but anyway in all my Narnia stories my character Scarlet Montgomery will pretty much be in them! Just to tell you. And for any weirdos out there I DID NOT BASE HER OFF OF ME!!
Stories to come!!
The unforgettable Voyage AKA The Voyage of the Dawn Treader rewrit
I Can't Let You Go
My sister's Secrets
The Confessions of a Rebel
The Color of Blood is Scarlet
To take a stand or not?
To Die For
Update 12/17/12 Hi! I just wanted to say a few things. Some of you have read stories about Narnia, And I really want to find a name for my book series. I have narrowed it down to two names I like the poll is up at the top I would really appreciated it if you voted! And just to tell you I have four foundational books for this series. And by that I mean these four books are the books that I guess start the series. So all the stories I will be writing will mostly refer to those books. Once I pick the name I will post it on the stories that are part of the series. One last thing... I'm not sure if I like the Caspian/Susan pairing or not. Or if I like the Geeky kid/Susan pairing either so I just want to know the two sides opinion because I want to be on one of the sides. So just tell me your opinoins to me. Yes I know you look down at my favorited stories and you think, "oh my gosh! Does she have some incest stories favourites??" Yes I do. You must think its totally gross. So do I. But I either found those stories when I was bored or someone recommended them to me. However when I read them I think of the Pevensies as not related. Which I kinda sometimes do forget the Pevensies are related for some odd reason. I guess it's because I look up the actors and actresses. And I only favourite those stories if they're like really good. Anyway... Did anyone see 'The Hobbit'? I saw it on the 14th and it was awesome. I highly recommend it. And make sure to see it in 3D!
Update 12/22/12: I took the poll down because I picked the name got the series!!! Actually an awesome fanfictioner named DizzyDisneyDayDream made my decision final! I picked 'The Chronicles of Us'. Well that's all I got to say bye!
Update 12/28/12: I decided to write four random OneShots of the Pevensies the OneShots have Nothing, and I repeat nothing to do with my other stories. I've only written two so far, but out for the two my favourite one is about Edmund. So you should check it out! Until next time! See ya!
Happy New Year, guys!!!!! Are you excited for this year? I am, but I'm also pretty scared. So many changes are coming... Anyway, you might be wondering, "When is this chick going to update her stories?" Well I will update them sometime this month. Sorry I haven't updated 'The Awaited Return' in a long time!! I hope you guys have an awesome year!! Bye! Oh! Wait! Don't you just love my profile pic? And the quote? I don't know the quote made me smile so I liked it. Woohoo I'm a forever Belieber!!! Now you probably hate me... Well bye!
Update 1/25/13: Hey People of earth! Guess what? I'm not dead! I know I haven't posted or updated anything for awhile. Sorry! Okay so I was looking over my old stories and some of them are pretty terrible. So just to warn you I suggest not to read some of them because I think they're terrible. like I would not recommend reading 'Broken Girl' and 'Im no Longer Innocent' (yeah I got a lot of hate from those stories) And 'Still an Innocent'. Now you're probably wondering why I just don't delete them. Well I'm going to keep them up because I know they're bad but they help me learn. Of course you can still read them but just remember I warned you. Oh one last thing, I will not be doing a OneShot about Peter or Susan because I'm completely drained of any ideas for them. So that's it! Bye! I will update one of my stories soon!
links For the clothes of Scarlet Montgomery and a few for the Pevensies
'The Third Daughter of Eve' Story:
Just make it short sleeved and a light blue.
Scarlet's Coronation dress and jewelry. (It's the blue one. the outfit on the mannequin is her whole coronation outfit)
Clothes to the Awaited Return:
Scarlet's Narnian clothes:
Okay so make this blue and short sleeved and down the middle of the skirt is cut open so you see a white skirt under it. Like Lucy and Susan's dresses.
Scarlet's dress from the raid on the castle:
Scarlet's dress and shoes at the end of the movie Caspian and the Pevensies ride through the streets after Caspian was made king:
Scarlet's dress for The ending of the movie right before the Pevensies and Scarlet leave Narnia for England:
'Christmas Narnia Edition' clothes:
Scarlet's ball gown:
Susan's ball gown:
Lucy's ball gown:
The Narnia pledge:
I promise to remember Peter
(Huh, I didn't know there was such thing as a high king outside of Narnia...)
The Narniac's Creed
I believe in a Lion named Aslan
He is good but not safe,
At Aslan's roar, even the trees bow down.
He has another name in our world.
He's not a tame Lion, it's true.
So I will take the adventure that Aslan sends,
Until further up and further in
have a one-time gift. A beautiful gift that many people are ridiculed for in this day and age. A precious gift that many people throw away. It's called "virginity", and I plan to not waste it on some jerk of a boyfriend who's just gonna dump me later. I choose to be faithful to my future husband, the man who will love me for the rest of my life, and to wait for the wedding day!! If you have chosen to save your one-time gift and are PROUD of your purity, paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Dearheart, Destiny J. Adams, Shotzee1881, ladychristythenoble, My Beautiful Ending, luneara eclipse, Allie, Princess Dork, daisy 54154, NarniaSparkle
Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people who read this won’t repost it?
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the pearly gates of Heaven.
If you believe in God copy and paste this in your profile
1. "Edmund the painting!"- Lucy from the Chronicles of Narnia the Voyage of the Dawn Treader
2. "We could collect nuts." (the squirrel) "Yes and throw them at the telemarines! Shut up!" (Reepicheep)- The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
3. "Shut up! You think you're dad but you're not!!"-Edmund From the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
4. "There's always a first time"-Peter from the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
5. "Ed sound the alarm!" (Peter) "I'm a little busy Pete!" (Edmund)-The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
6 "Narnia wasn't just made for you Peter." "What's that suppose to mean?" "Figure it out for yourself."-Scarlet and Peter Prince Caspian remake (My story)
7. "He must know what He's doing"-Lucy the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
8. "When Adam's flesh and Adam's bone sits on Cair Paravel in throne the evil time will be over and done."-The Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Movie/Book)
9. "Why didn't you enlist in the war, Peter?" "Because mum needed help with the others. You know how Edmund is." "You don't have to be so hard on him. He's only trying to get your attention. You were his best friend and brother, now your his father figure. How would that make you feel?"-Scarlet and Peter the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe/ The Third Daughter of Eve (My story)
10. "Are you with me?" "To the death."-Peter and Orias the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
11. "You've got to be joking!"-Edmund the Chronicles of Narnia the Voyage of the Dawn Treader
12. "For Narnia and for Aslan!"-Peter the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
13. "...So much for love."- The White Witch the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
14. "He's a beaver he shouldn't be saying anything!"-Susan, The Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
15. "We are Kids."-Edmund, The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
16. "But that's a girl's coat!" "I know"-Edmund and Peter, The Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
17. "No fear no retreat!"-Reepicheep, The Chronicles of Narnia the Voyage of the Dawn Treader
18. "Eustace! Look at me when I'm talking to you!"-Reepicheep, The Chronicles of Narnia the Voyage of the Dawn Treader
19 "He's so cute." "Who said that?!"-Lucy and Reepicheep, the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
20. "Aslan believed you could... and so do I."-Edmund, The Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
21. "If he tells us to hurry one more time I'm going to turn him into a big fluffy hat!"-Peter, the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
22. "Aslan I'm not who you think I am."-Peter, the Chronicles of Narnia the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
Quotes that are not from Narnia:
1. "Every girl needs one pair of shoes to rule the world,"-Marylin Monroe
2. "Don't love a guy you can live with, love a guy you can't live with,"-unknown
3. "Growing up there's a lot of pressure to be normal but being normal isn't half as fun as being yourself,"-Bridgit Mendler
4. "Haters are just confused admirers." -Justin Bieber
5. "Follow your dreams and Never say never." -Justin Bieber
Unsafe External Link