Author has written 6 stories for BlazBlue, and Corpse Party.
This is accentcore8's profile page.
I'm a huge fan of fanfiction(if that makes sense) and I enjoy reading it. I'll accept any kind of reviews, but I'd like ones that encourage me rather than one the that'll make me cry into my toilet. Also, if there is anything that is disliked about my story, please give suggestions on how to make it better, instead of simply saying you didn't like it. My Profile probably doesn't interest you, rather it shouldn't, but if it does, then great. Anyway, if you're looking for update times, they're at the bottom. If you're looking for anything else, just scan the bold print below.
Birthday: August 27
My writing style is more of the horror, sad, gloomy type. At least that's what is easiest to write. I like to try and get you to be able to really feel the mood, and connect a little. This is the writing style I will stick with, and will attempt other genres once in a while.
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE SERIES THAT I WRITE FANFICTIONS FOR.
Here, you'd just insert the name of the series. It seems really annoying to constantly write a disclaimer, so I'm writing it here.
Current Activity: For Corpse Party, I will be making a short series based off of all the bad endings in the game. Meaning I will be writing either from the characters point of view, or I will be writing an extension. First chapter in progress, and they will not be in chapter order from the game. Will come out soon, but give it a while.
My new story will be about Corpse Party.
Basically, this story is one about repairing family ties, and starting over. Everyone's family will be in this, including others, so expect more characters. Even the dead because I will be including flashbacks with hints of pairings.
Thinking of new story ideas. Possibly something with Mayu and Morishige or something along those lines.
Sorry, I was lazy, and I had time, but...yeah. I'll have it up at some point though. I don't know how many are waiting, but for those who are, wait for me a little longer, okay? It'll be good, I think. But when I post it, I'd like some reviews. I feel like you guys don't care about what I'm writing, and that it's not good. Just a few would brighten my day. I review stories, can't someone review mine? You get the point.
Important! About Updates:
Well, school is much more taxing than I thought it would be this year, so updates will be rare, but I feel like that is too strong a word. Anyways, I will definitely not go years without updates, but I think a few months is the max. (I really underestimated 7th grade...)
Stuff I copy and pasted:
If you have a habit to say “I’m sorry” for nothing, copy and paste this into your profile. (This was necessary for me to copy an paste. It's like a definition of what I do.)
If you frequently use words that your spell checker says don’t exist, put this in your profile.
If you have ever yelled at your television because a character or someone you don't like was on, copy and paste this to your profile
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are one of the few teens who don't have or want to have a myspace/facebook, copy and paste this into your profile. (Although I'm not a teen yet...)
If you think that people on commercials talk funny or use phrases no human beings would ever say, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen madly in love with a cartoon/anime character, copy and past this to your profile. (Tons and tons of them...so hot...)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile. (Oh, so many times)
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're against pollution, copy and paste this into your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
If you can read the message above copy and paste it in your profile
The stuff below isn't too important, but you can read if you like. Also, some of the things are there only because I felt like putting them there. So read what you want. If something doesn't interest you, don't read it. It's that simple.
I really don't like it when people use Japanese words in the middle of nowhere in a story.
Example: Waving, I called out,"Irasshai!" to the customers. (probably not the best example...)
I don't mind when people use it for something like: "Kishinuma-kun", or "Akira-san". Stuff like that is okay.
The shows listed above for my favorite pairings are part of my favorite show/game group. There are more, though. I'm not that limited. (This information is probably useless, but it's here anyways. Just in case, I mean, you never know. Though I'm not even sure what it'd be used for...)
Here is a quote that I made up myself: "A rose is not a rose until it is picked."
Can't figure out the meaning? Think about it: do you ever truly understand something unless you experience it firsthand? Do you ever truly care about anything unless it belongs to you?
Always remember: I write for myself and no one else!
The section below is as series of quotes that I have written myself and they may or may not relate to writing. Read if you like. If you want to use one(which I HIGHLY doubt), you must ask for permission. Some of the things may not seem quote-like, but they're there because I feel like they should be.
1. A rose is not a rose until it is picked.
2. There will always be people who like what you write, and people who won't. Write for the people who like your style. (This is my message to all authors out there!)
3. I write for myself and no one else!
4. The difference between pebbles and rocks aren't so great. The same goes for every writer.
5. What matters is not the length, but the depth of the story. (LegnaResoleon)
6. Short stories are always interesting. Long stories are too, but that's to be expected.
7. There is always something wrong that you can say, and something right. Be wary, because one thing you may say might destroy another. (A lot of the time, people say things that they don't deem offensive, when it really is. This happens all the time on here, sometimes on purpose. Don't crush somebody else because you don't like their style. It suits them, and they shouldn't have to move out of their comfort zone to suit your needs.)
8. Sometimes, you want to explode and let all those bad feelings out. That's fine. Just know when to let them out.
9. Never hold something in for too long. (A good idea may go to waste, anything can happen.)
10. Liquid can change in a matter of time. From a solid, to a liquid, to a gas. The same goes for every person. All you have to do is put in a little effort.
11. If you like the rain, people say you're gloomy. If you like the sun, people say you're bright and cheerful. To like the sun is only seeing the good side. To like the rain is when you learn to like the bad things and accept them. Rain is like the other side of a really good story. It's simply the sad part. To like the rain is like accepting the whole story, but accepting the bad part as part of it. To only like the sun is like denying reality. (Lengthy, I know, but this one is really meaningful to me.)
12. Everyone is right. No one is wrong. Everyone is wrong. No one is right. Opinion is false, fact is truth. Opinion is correct, fact is wrong.
13. Question everything.
14. Believe nothing.
15. Summer is hot, Winter is cold, Spring is warm, Fall is cool. Everyone has their season; it shows in their personality.
16. People say practice what you preach, but sometimes that's impossible. It's a lot easier to preach than practice. Most of the time, people only preach in order to help someone else, not themselves. You're not bound to live by words that you have spoken. It's almost impossible, and in some cases it is.
17. Crying always hurts, but holding it in hurts much more. Don't always keep a smile on your face, it's not natural. Smile when you need to, keep a straight face when you don't.
18. You can learn something from everything, although it may be not always be a good thing.
19. Don't ever fall under someone's belief. Believe in what you think is right, and what you think makes sense. Don't just senselessly agree.
20. Never, EVER, curse good feelings. Because they might turn sour, and everything will go wrong.
21. Apologies don't always work.
22. Work on every problem you have, and make it better. Take it bit by bit, though, so you don't work yourself too hard.
23. Sometimes, no matter how bad something is, you have to deal with it. You can't fix it. And other times, you just won't have the strength to.
24. There are things that may seem unfair. There are things that may seem stupid, and there are things that may not make sense. But there are always things that you can say something good about.
25. The top of your head is a great place; it gives you the greatest ideas.
1.Cold...so cold. That wind...it feels like ice. This feels so odd, sitting here, propped up against a wall, not having to run away from anything. Everyone else has to fight for the lives, while I have to wait for mine to fade. Of course, they'll lose their lives eventually. It's absolutely impossible to live because there are so many ways to die in this place. At least I'll die from suffering. It's much better than the darkening. One of the ghosts told me about it. Your whole existence is erased, as if you were never born. No one remembers you. At least I'll be remembered by someone. I think that I'm going to past the time by writing. Meaningless writings about my experiences here, my feelings, everything. What I learned, what was unsolved, and wishes I have for the future. I want someone to get out of here. That way, whoever brought us here will get what they deserve-a slap to the face. To be proved that they're not better than us. If someone did get out, my spirit would be able to rest in peace. I reached for my notepad out of my bag, and began to scribble down everything that came to mind.
Unsafe External Link