Author has written 4 stories for Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
Hey! My name is Malorie and I love The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and other various books (such as the Narnia and Percy Jackson series). I love my movies and TV shows. I also hope to be on Broadway. I used to never write any stories unless I had to, but I really wanted to be a Beta. Now, I have blossomed into my nice, big, writing pants. I mainly write for the Hunger Games and Harry Potter, but I do have a secret project going on and it involves other fandoms as well.
Now that we have gotten through that nice intro that has now reeled you into reading what I am typing right now, let's lay down a few ground rules, shall we? Firstly, though I love all of you readers, I don't write to please everyone. I might do some Submit Your Own Character stories, but this is more for my benefit than yours. Everyone has a certain type of character qualities they like to write into each character they create, and getting a character from you guys will help me be able to practice writing other character traits into my stories. Does that make sense? So, when I do a SYOW or SYOT, I am not going to choose a winner because they are popular if it doesn't agree with the story I want to tell. Another thing, if I ever tell a story of one of the Hunger Games, and it's not one that a established character becomes victor in, I refuse to write a story from one point-of-view. I mean, if you write a story from one person's POV and they go into the Games, do you think they are going to die? I just think that it takes away from the plot line. Yeah, sorry to rant there. :)
Here are a few things about myself:
1. I love the smell of old books, as well as the smell of the farthest staircase from the door at my local high school.
2. If I could anywhere at the moment, I would go to Venice, Italy... Or Hogwarts.
3. If I could wear dresses everyday, I would.
4. If I were a sharpie, I would be neon pink.
5. If I were a frozen dinner, I would be lasagna.
6. I had an unhealthy obsession with rainbows in the 1st grade.
7. My dream role, acting wise, is Galinda/Glinda of Wicked: The Musical.
8. If I were a pizza topping, I would be bacon. Everyone loves bacon.
9. If I were president, I would rename Friday, Causal Friday.
10. I WILL have a candy themed wedding!
11. I am a Ravenclaw. According to Pottermore anyways.
12. I might have an addiction to powdered sugar...
13. I believe my patronus would be a peacock.
14. This is kinda stupid, but my boggart would be failure.
15. If I were to be in the Games, my token would be this heart locket thing I bought/made:)
16. If I could live in one District, it would be District 8.
17. I belong to the Erudite fraction. But I'm not evil, promise!
18. Me and my friend plan to come back to our hometown once we are on Broadway and build a theatre and cupcake bakery in the sky, with a ginormous box neighborhood in between and a giant escalator leading to it. And a mid-escalator store on the way up!
About Lies, Lust, and the Loss of Lives: The 52nd Annual Hunger Games:
This was orginally 'The 52nd Annual Hunger Games'! I have only just added on to the name!
I'll try to update as soon as I can! It won't be hard if my writer's block stays away! I will not be uploading District 9 until I'm half-way through District 11. I am just really tired of making you guys wait ten years for a chapter, so I'm going to make you wait a hundred for four chapters! I think its quite a good compromise. But don't fret just yet, because I'm almost done with a introduction that I will upload to satisfy you all! Yay!
About One Will Stand: The 23rd Annual Hunger Games:
All the tributes are in! Yay! I am working on the Reapings already! Won't update until all are done, so hope to finish them soon! But, seeing as I am a giant procrastinating prefectionest, don't expect anything until the middle of June! I seriously give you permission to kill me, like I would totally understand! I just really want to give each tribute justice, since this is my first Submit Your Own Tribute (Wizard) and 23 will be dead in the end.
About Dear Fanfiction: Harry Potter:
I am now done with this story! Hopefully, you like it, because I probably wont have time to go back and look over it until later in the year. Maybe over the summer, but I've recently found out that I will be busy over the month of June, so I guess July then.
About The Lost Files of Inigan Slytherin:
Well, obviously this is complete, being a one-shot and all. This is my first one-shot,. Even though I used to hate them, I wrote one and found why everyone was so crazy about them. Accept, I prefer one-shots that help bring cloudy parts of the real story together over the ones that are just written with some random plot in mind and has cliffhangers at the end!
Starkid (basically just AVPM, AVPS, & AVPSY)
Any of John Green's books, which are amazing!
Everlark (Katniss & Peeta; THG)
Klaine (Kurt & Blaine; Glee)
Dramione (Draco & Hermione; Harry Potter)
Rarley (Ryder & Marley; Glee)
Brachel (Brody & Rachel; Glee)
Johnlock (Sherlock & John; Sherlock)
Fourtris (Tobias and Tris; Divergent)
Rose/TenToo (Rose and 10th Doctor Duplicate; Doctor Who)
Mictha (Mickey and Martha; Doctor Who)
People Who Should STAY Single:
Ron Weasley. Sorry, I just... No.
Gale Hawthorne. Don't like you either, honey.
Haymitch Abernathy. He is way too awesome to be tied down in a relationship! :)
Effie Trinket. Same as Haymitch.
Anyone from the Twilight Saga. Enough said.
Finn Hudson. (Finn...)
Donna and the Doctor (Doctor Who)
Harry and Hermione (Harry Potter)
Uncle Jessie and Michelle (Full House)
My Thoughts On Some Hunger Games Head Canons:
1. Okay, so a lot of you have written stories involving tributes going into the Games (SYOTs and etc.). In many of these stories, you have Career tributes (Districts 1, 2, & 4) train at a 'Career Academy'. Let's be honest here, is this really practically? I mean, c'mon, sure, they do train for the Games. But do you really think that Snow would allow those three Districts have buildings full of weapons? I don't think so. What I think happens is that parents, or whoever, trains the children. Maybe they have a sword or two in their basement, or a trident they practice with in the ship, I don't know? Think what you like, but I just don't think that a 'Career Academy' exists.
2. Alright, so next we have Peeta's brothers! So we have Peeta's two brothers. Us, as a fandom, have all basically agreed that one of his unnamed brothers is named Rye. I will not argue, as I agree that it is probable. As for his other brother, there are many names used. Other types of bread, such as Wheat, even normal names, such as Chris. What my Head Canon is, you ask? Older brother-Naan Mellark, younger-Rye Mellark. Okay, so, before you ask, Naan is a tyoe of bread. I chose Naan and Rye because, I mean, have you read the Hunger Games. All of the characters are named with crazy names. Katniss, Finnick? I mean, obviously Peeta's name hints at Pita, the type of bread. why would Mr. and Mrs. Mellark name there first two children generic names such as Chris and Joe? To be honest, I doubt they even have those type of normal names around anymore. So yes, my 3 Mellark brothers are named Naan, Rye, and Peeta.
3. Since we are on the topic of names, hows about we discuss Peeta & Katniss's unnamed children, shall we? Most of your guy's Head Canon of their daughter's name is either Primrose or Rue, for obvious reasons. I have even seen PrimRue before. Most of your guy's Head Canon for their son is Finnick or Cinna. My Head Canons? Pearl Primrose Mellark and Dandelion Cinna Mellark. Yes, so let's start with Pearl I choose Pearl for one simple. Hope. When Peeta was captured, and Katniss was on the brink of insanity, what helped stay sane? Peeta's pearl of course! So, when they had their first child, don't you think that Katniss would have wanted to name her little girl who gave her so much hope when there was none? Then there is Primrose, which I think is obviously a part of their daughter's name. Sure, you could agrue that it could be Rue instead of Primrose, but I think that, out of the two, Katniss was more attached to Prim. I mean, from what we know, Katniss doesn't even know Rue's last name! Okay, so hopefully you understand why Pearl Primrose Mellark is my Head Canon! Now we have little Dandelion Cinna, their son! Okay, so, again, like Pearl, I choose Dandelion because of the hope lying behind the name. I mean, Dandelion in the Spring is basically a synonym for Peeta Mellark. Yeah, enough said. Then, I choose Cinna for his middle name. Cinna is one of the few people who liked Katniss for who she was in the Capitol not just her name and title. He believed in her and gave her advice when she needed it. You could argue that it could be Finnick instead of Cinna, but I'm going to use the excuse that annie has already had her son, and yeah, just read below and you will understand. Also, I think that Dandelion would go by Dan. Both because of size and Dandelion is a tad bit feminine. So, What are my Head Canons? Pearl Primrose and Dandelion 'Dan' Cinna Mellark!
4. Finnick & Annie's unnamed son! I'm going to make this simple. Finnick Trident Odair is my Head Canon! Yes, so I used Finnick for very obvious reasons. I don't even think I need to analogize on it. Okay, so Trident. The trident is Finnick's main weapon in the Hunger Games. Also, living in District Four, the trident is one main way of getting food and is a big part of their everyday life. Yeah, and this is why Katniss and Peeta's son isn't named after Finnick, because Annie and Finnick's son was named after his father and was definitely born way before Dan. Yep. Head Canon for Annie and Finnick's son is Finnick Trident Odair.
(( Okay, so I know there are more, but I cannot think of another one at the moment! If I come up with any, I will be sure to talk about them! ))
Hey! Guess What!!! I'm a Beta!!
At the moment I'm only accepting fics listed on my Beta Profile, but I'm sure we can work out something if you have it under another book series or TV showor something of FanFiction nature:)
People have/am currently beta-ing for:
Hey YOU! I created a community!
It's Hunger Games related and called 'The Forgotten Games'. Here is a summary:
I think every HG fan has at one time pondered the Games before Katniss and Peeta came along. What were the arenas like? How did the tributes act? Well I've made this community to share the stories of the forgotten Games. Only accepting well-written, descriptive works. My goal is to get the 1st-73rd Games. Please submit stories you think suit this community, and, most importantly... Happy Hunger Games, and May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor!
So yeah, GO LOOK AT IT NOW!!!!!
Here is the submitted witches and wizards list:
Beauxbatons Academy of Magic:
Granules School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:
Chalarmian Academy of Magic:
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry:
Mahoutokoro Wizarding Institution:
Salem Witches' Institution:
Fakenecse Academy for the Dramatic Arts:
I heard that having one copy-and-paste on your profile makes you legit. I found one that makes me smile:
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
I have one other thing I would like to say:
I shall have 4 children.
My first daughter shall be named Stacy. I'll be Stacy's mom, and I shall have it going on.
My first son shall be named Luke. Then, my husband can say, "Luke, I am your father."
My second daughter shall be named Narnia. Whenever I get something for her, I shall proclaim, "For Narnia!"
And my last son shall be named Sparta. Thus, when I introduce him, I shall announce, "This is Sparta."
Unsafe External Link