Hola, me llamo Jessie. I am newer to Fanfiction and I love SYOCs. I am a horror movie-loving type of girl and haven't been scared of a movie since I was aout six. I have horrible anxiety, which may or may not have come from my horror movie obsession. I wish to one day travel the world and be an actress.
Name: My internet name is Jessa Caroline Jay
Age: Between the ages of 10 and 21. Take a guess, I dare you. I bet you will not get it right ;)
Location: My home town is in England, but I moved to Mexico when I was eight. Now, I live in either South America or Europe. Take your pick.
Favorite Movie: That'd have to be Saw or Zombieland...I can't decide. I also love Resident Evil...and the Avengers...
Favorite TV Show: Walking Dead or Pretty Little Liars. Can't decide, again.
Favorite Comics: Walking Dead :)
Favorite Book Series: Harry Potter, House of Night, Mortal Instruments, or Infernal Devices. (I am rather indecisive, wouldn't you say?)
Favorite Couples: Nora x Patch, Stark x Zoey, Ezra x Aria (TV), Noel x Aria (Books), Hanna x Caleb (TV) Hannah x Mike (Books), Ada x Leon, Will x Tessa, Clary x Jace, Magnus x Alec, Shane x Claire
Favorite Hero: Daryl or Jace Lightwood/Wayland/Morgenstern/Herondale or Will Herondale or Tallahassee
Favorite Villain: Wesker or The Joker (I'm not sure why. I think it's because of the few funny quotes he has)
Batman: I'm sorry
Joker: You're not sorry. You're not sorry at all.
Stark: Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster.
Rogers: is everything a joke to you?
Stark: Funny things are.
Nick Fury: it's called the Avenger's Initiative
Stark: I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it, volatile, self-centered, and I don't play well with others.
Rogers: Stark! We need a plan of attack!
Stark: I have a plan: attack!
Thor: Have a care how you speak! Loki is of Asgard and he is my brother!
Black Widow: He killed eighty people in two days.
Thor: He's adopted.
RE (I don't remember whom): Where's everyone going, bingo?
Salazar: I shall send my right hand to dispose of you.
Leon: Your right hand comes off?
Luis: small world, eh? (Holding a globe)
Dale: you act like you don't care.
Daryl: Yeah, 'cause I don't.
Daryl: You shoot me again, you best pray I'm dead.
Glenn: are you trying to silence me with fruit?
Maggie: of course not! There's also jerky
Daryl: People in hell want slurpees.
Rick: You believe in the chupacabra?
Daryl: You believe in walking dead guys?
Rick: Asking us to leave. You need to reconsider. If you saw how it is out there, you wouldn't ask. You're a man of belief. If you believe anything, believe that.
Andrea: No crying in the boat. It scares the fish.
Amy: The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
Malachi: I don't remember inviting you in.
Magnus: Your wards are down.
Magnus: That's terrible! Someone should tell you your words are down. (Turns to Luke) Tell him the wards are down.
Will: Never trust a duck.
Clary: We came to see Jace. Is he alright?
Magnus: I don't know. Does he normally lie on the floor not moving like that?
“Even the Inquisitor's eyebrows shot up when Magnus strode through the gate. The High Warlock was wearing black leather pants, a belt with a buckle in the shape of a jeweled M, and a cobalt-blue Prussian military jacket open over a white lace shirt. He shimmered with layers of glitter. His gaze rested for a moment on Alec's face with amusement and a hint of something else before moving on to Jace, prone on the ground.
“What have you done to my cat?" Magnus demanded... "You drank his blood, didn't you? You said you weren't hungry!"
Magnus: You love her, don't you?
Will: of course I love her!
PewDiePie: BARRELS! YOU DID THIS!
Other completely random crap I pick up along the way:
1. Spell my name as it sounds: Jessee
2. Am I a worrier? Kinda
3. What’s my favorite CD? Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box
4. Favorite colour(s)? Black, dark purple, silver, or gold
5. Does my home have an attic? Yeah
6. Have I ever been to Canada? No
7. Have I ever gone fishing? Yes
8. Have I ever seen a celebrity? Yes: Hayley Williams and the rest of Paramore
9. Have I ever been on a motorcycle? No--I really want to!
10. How much money do I have on me right now? $30
11. How many cars have I owned? 2
12. How many jobs have I had? 4
13. How tall am I? 5′5
14. Last person to call me: My BFF
15. Last thing I yelled out loud: OMG MALEC! NO! or was it "WILL JUST TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER"?
16. Last person I was in a car with: Sister
17. Last time I ate at McDonald’s: Grilled Chicken salad & a strawberry banana smoothie
18. Last thing I bought: A new wallet
19. Last person I saw: Um, my mom
20. Last time I cried: Yesterday, re-reading CoLS and then CP
21. Last time I laughed: Just now, watching PewDiePie.
22. What is the temperature outside? About 103F--I'm BOILING
23. What time of the day did I get married? I'm not married, nor do I plnan to ever marry
24. What did I do two nights ago? I have a slight case of insomnia, so I was probably on FF
25. Who’s birthday is coming up next? My cousin's
26. What time did I go to bed last night? About 4 AM
27. What was the first thing I thought this morning? Do I smell muffins?
28. What are my plans for this weekend? Swim at my pool...That's about it..
29. Lemonade or iced tea? Lemonade. Iced Tea
30. What do I dislike at this moment? What's on TV--my brother is playing 'LEGO Batman 2'
31. What did I dream about last night? Zombie Apocalypse
32. What’s the last TV show I watched? The Talking Dead
33. What is my favorite piece of jewelry? My amethyst ring
34. Am I a dancer? Yes
35. Have I ever cut my own hair? When I was about three
36. What is my favorite treat? Chocolate chip cookies
37. How many piercings/tattoos do I have? Pierced ears.
38. Where’s my favorite place to be? Home, specifically my room
39. Is there someone I haven’t seen in a while and miss? Yeah, my absolute BFF Tessie
40. Who was the last text I sent to? My BFF Hannah
41. Do I care what strangers think about me? Not really.
42. Last person I talked to on Instant Messenger: My cousin
43. Last person to make me cry: Cassandra Clare
44. Who can I tell anything to? MY BFFs Tessie, Hannah, and Renee
45. What am I doing tomorrow? Um, living. Pretty much what I have planned.
46. Do I have alcohol in my home? Yes.
47. Do I like ketchup? No.
48. Do I think I will be on a vacation this summer? Most likely Saint Louis, so, yeah
49. What colour is my master bathroom? Actually, I don't remember.
50. Do I wear a bikini at the beach? Yeah.
51. Have I ever been to the Grand Canyon? Nope
52. What is my favorite fruit? Hard pick...Strawberries or grapes
53. What did I really want to do today? Sleep. Read. Swim. Write.
54. Am I always cold? Nope.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"shapes taking form as I put the necklace back on." The Reckoning.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The side of a treadmill.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pretty Little Liars
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV, a train
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. Getting out of my car and going inside.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Another member's profile
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, about the zombie apocalypse.
11. When did you last laugh?
A few minutes ago, watching PewDiePie play Skyrim.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A TV, a light switch (according to my friends' Geograpahy teacher, I am being watched through this light switch), pictures
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A door slamming closed on its own. No air was on and it was a door on the very inside of my house.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd put my money in a savings account. I wouldnt buy anything without thought.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Izzy or Alessia
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Alec or Jace :D I'm not planning on having children, though
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yeah...I kind of have already
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
God: congratulations, you've done well
Or something like that. I don't know...
Itunes Personality Quiz:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAMES NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
That's What You Get (When you let your heart win)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Never Let Me Go
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
4. WHAT IS 22?
One Last Breath
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Need You Now
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
We Are Young
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Call Me When You're Sober (A therapist, maybe?)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
We Will Rock You (XD)
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Broken (That's nice...)
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (That's okay, I don't want to marry anyway)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I Run to You (to who???)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
You Found Me
14. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Somebody That I Used to Know
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Back to December (What hapened in December, future me?)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Chasing Cars (I MUST be a dog :))
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
I Hate Everything About You
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Wasted (So I'll be drunk in Vegas?)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
What Hurts the Most (So, no)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Never Too Late
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Unsafe External Link