Author has written 5 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Homestuck, and Good Omens.
Greeting to all! I have decided to write fanfiction instead of curling up in a nice, cozy corner and just reading it all day long. I had a sudden inspiration to write meaningless, silly stories, and hey, who does not love meaningless, silly things?
There is not much to know about me, besides that I love reading, writing, and anything that pertains to being creative and fun. After a lot of pestering and hell-bent whining on my friend's part, I got an account and I began writing, so check out my stuff! I may seem like a complete jackass when you talk to me, but once you get past that, I am more tolerable and less formal. :D
Some random facts about me include:
- I absolutely, positively LOVE the color green. I will seriously favor people wearing green over people wearing any other color. It is so weird...
- Some of my favorite movies are Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Tangled, Insidious, Atlantis: The Lost Empire, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Avengers, The Great Gatsby (the old adaptation of course), Corpse Bride, Happy Gilmore, The Fields, and Inception. I have MANY others.
- I have two dogs, two cats, and three horses. I love my animal buddies.
- Yes, I do have an accent, as my pen name may imply.
- I love crawfish.
- I hunt...a lot. I mainly hunt deer, duck, squirrel, dove, and turkey, but I occasionally hunt for hogs. I sometimes set traps for rabbits, raccoons, and foxes to harvest their pelts. I also love shooting skeet with some friends. :) I also fish, but I am not very...efficient at it.
- My favorite books are Wuthering Heights, Anthem, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Fire Bringer, The Great Gatsby, The Fault In Our Stars, War and Peace, Good Omens, and The Handmaid's Tale. Good Omens is my absolute favorite.
- I am indeed a female.
- My first name is Brooke. Feel free to call me by either 'Brooke', or my pen name.
- I love the bands Muse, Nirvana, Get Scared, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Offspring, Mindless Self Indulgence, Alesana, Breaking Benjamin, Falling in Reverse, Black Veil Brides, We Came as Romans, Panic! At the Disco, A Skylit Drive, Craving Lucy, Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, Blink-182, Eagles, Escape the Fate, Evanescence, Korn, Marazene, Matchbox Twenty, My Chemical Romance, RED, Powerman 5000, The Rolling Stones, The Smiths, The Ramones, Seventh Seal, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Florence the Machine, Queen, Fall Out Boy, Kansas, Fleetwood Mac, Soul Asylum, Mumford & Sons, The Moody Blues, Bee Gees, The Doobie Brothers, Twin Method, The Used, 30 Seconds to Mars, Foreigner, and Foo Fighters. This is just warming me up on my music. ;D
- I am addicted to Homestuck music. It is amazing and fantastic in every way, shape, form, or fashion.
- I love to sing. I normally sing songs by The Offspring, Florence the Machine, Panic!At the Disco, Evanescence, Muse, Bon Jovi, etc. I also like to sing songs from Wicked. Currently, I am singing "Devil Went Down to Georgia" by The Charlie Daniels Band, "My Boy Builds Coffins" by Florence the Machine, "Feeling Good" by Muse, and "Walkin' After Midnight" by Patsy Cline. As well as singing for private lessons, I participate in the my school's girls' ensemble, which is currently singing "Hallelujah", "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend", "The Water is Wide", and "The Mouse Madrigal".
- I write poetry.
- I enjoy rainy evenings. I tend to curl up in an overstuffed chair in the corner, cocoon myself in a large afghan, and read a nice, thick book.
- I suck at math.
- I hate math.
- I dance around the house in my pajamas when no one is home...Wait, I do that in public, too. :P
- I like people who do not give me proper reason to despise them.
- I like typing in proper syntax with spelling, punctuation, and capitalization extant in any of my writings. I can be a bit of a stickler for grammar, although I myself am not perfect. Please tell me if I do make mistakes.
- I am fine with gay marriage; everyone has a right to love someone, no matter who it is. I think true love can occur between a man and a woman, a man and a man, and a woman and a woman. I may be straight, but that is a personal choice. Seriously, why does it matter? What is so wrong about gay marriage? What is the world coming to?!
- I am accepting of people...normally.
- Also, I abuse emoticons unashamedly. :P
My current ongoing stories:
- Prove Me Wrong - FMA (Edvy) -- on hiatus --
- Veins - Homestuck (JohnKat)
Prove Me Wrong is currently on 'hiatus', which probably means 'never to be finished'.
Veins, on the opposite end of the [hemo]spectrum (hehe), is being updated in a regular fashion. My definition of a regular update schedule is that the author, who is me, updates at least once a week or so, if not more frequently. If I fail to meet my own expectation of updating weekly, then I will eat my fedora, which I happen to be wearing right now.
Feel free to talk to me about whatever the hell it is you want, because I am quite a fine listener. Besides, I like talking to people!
Here are some favorite pairings of mine:
King of Thorn:
Spice and Wolf:
The Walking Dead:
The Great Gatsby:
Yep, that about sums that up. Keep a look out for my writing, Kiddos. I love reviews and all that jazz, so let me know what y'all think! >;] I love y'all!
Unsafe External Link