Author has written 4 stories for Kane Chronicles, Kirby, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Yay! Thank you for reading this profile!
I'm Starlight Constellation. Nice 2 meet u! (lol txt)
Writing 2 stories (SO LAZY)
Oresama saikyou, saijou!
Ahem. *cough cough* Well, *cough cough cough cough cough cough* damnit, stupid coughs!!
Age: I was born in 2000. So you can probably guess. My star sign is Aries, by the way!
Gender: Trans (Kidding. Girl. NOT TRANS. No offence to them, though. I know someone who is and he's lovely.)
Likes: Animes, games, cartoons of colourful ponies originally designed for little children, music, reading, my friends (Rabbit and Herring/Jinx and Ditto/thekouhai193 and unnameable friend #1), my bed, drawing, english, history, library, computer, writing, i.t,
Dislikes: Homework, being awake, guides, girls brigade, small children, older brothers, older sisters, parents, grandma, nana (my dad's mum. Not nana from KHR) Kyoko Sasagawa, Haru Miu-something, Lambo, anything outside my interests, school, walking, talking, being social, being around other people, learning, other languages apart from Chinese and Japanese, being tidy, being laughed at, being told off, Miss. Duerden, dancing, p.e, science, maths, cheese, younger siblings, friends relations, people who don't understand sarcasm (not you rabbit), judgemental people, justin bieber, the beano (they said skyward sword sucks D:) being pressured into writing by people (Hello thekouhai193) and the fact that the girl who sits next to me in one subject considers me her best friend when we aren't in school and I have something she wants. Don't really like you Natalie W.
Anime/manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh, One piece, Bleach, Hetalia, Beezlebub, Fairy Tail (I even have a necklace)
Games: Zelda, Mario, Okami, lego harry potter, minecraft, Eden, pokemon, dragon quest, portal 1&2, Kirby, sonic, rhythm paradise, sims, Professor Layton
Books: Harry Potter (especially the prisoner of azkaban) Starters, Mortal engines, His infernal devices, kane chronicles, percy jackson and the olympians, Ingo, inheritence series, any book really. Non-fiction books I normally prefer geographical or scientific.
My little pony.
2p, or not 2p. That is the question. I think it was Hamlet. Well, not the 2p part.
Alas, poor yorick! I knew him well... in America. that one dude from Yu-Gi-Oh abridged.
Oh my god, a giant rock!! Seto Kaiba
As they say. Thekouhai193
"True courage is not about knowing when to take a life, but when to spare one," Gandalf, Lord of the Rings
"I was not drunk!"
"Dude, you were in my closet for two hours screaming WHERE IS NARNIA?"
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Is paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that shit up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/paper/scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh shit, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you, you asshole."
Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Colin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Colin.
“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
Rules for life:
1. Don't get killed.
2. Try to pay attention.
3. If you give people stuff, demand something back.
4. Do not give up hope, unless you're pessimistic like me. Then give up as much hope as you possibly can.
5. ??? (I don't know... muffins or something?)
7. NO CHEESE.
8. Self-inserts? Eh, not boring unless they have a mary sue.
9. Mary Sues/Gary Stus: ):
10. Flamers? Well, f*ck you!
11. Trolls? Well, f*ck you!
12. Bronies? Well, brohoof!
13. Lambo? Well, f*ck you!
14. If someone asks you who you are when you've forgotten to dress up on a fancy-dress day, say you're chad from accounting. Or Jenny the social worker.
My religion; Tea-ism.
People who are ignorant who I hate:
Kyoko Sasagawa: Honestly, she's not that bad (better than Haru) but really? Her life could be in danger and she's upset about not being able to blissfully ignore the situation she's in by not asking questions that could lead o her untimely demise?
Haru Miu-something: F*UCK HER.
Meh, I got nothing else.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
YOUR ADDICTED TO HETALIA WHEN:
1. You start laughing at countries during History Classes
2. For History notes, you use their real names and not the country names
3. Even if the teacher has to check it
4. Sweden having control of Norway makes you feel bad for Denmark
5. Finland has become your favorite spot to go for a sauna
6. Hunting for Faeries in England has become your goal in life
7. Even if you don't find them
8. Poland has become your fashion role-model
9. But then you realize, no one can have as good of legs as him
10. Your friends start to slowly get what Hetalia is, even if they haven't watched it
11. You've wondered how the countries get over populated
12. You've thought of ways why they're over populated and giggled to yourself
13. You have started to learn your favorite countries language
14. Even if there is no class with that language by you
15. Realizing this, your MP3 or music device has many mutli-languaged songs on it
16. Cosplaying as the countries and hoping you don't get found by your enemies
17. But you get found either way
18. Some of your friends like shipping your favorite character with another country
19. And you get mad at them for doing that, and explain how your country hates that country
20. America has finally turned into an awesome place because of Alfred
21. Your second goal is to find your favorite character and glomp them
22. You've thought of writing this list
23. Everytime you see a picture of Sealand, you want to buy a power ranger suit
24. Greece has made you lock your door at night
25. Your history teacher has asked who these people are
26. You just try to explain to that teacher who they are, possibly bribing them to watch the show
27. It has happened.
28. Buying hamburgers has never been as fun
29. Tomatoes remind you of Spains love
30. You've gone on iScribble just to say hi on the 'Hetalia' board
31. Planting sunflowers makes you sniff and wish Russia was there to see them
32. Going to a hockey game makes you uberly happy to see Canada's flag
33. You've tried to make a pasta sand sculpture
34. And maybe failed.
35. Your countries famous foods, have become your favorite foods
36. "moi moi" has become a saying to you now
37. You never eat British foods
38. Canada has become your top 5 people to hug
39. You want to steal Americas jacket
40. Poland has now started to amuse you, making you want to try to screw in a lightbulb the same way
41. If your state/province doesn't have a store with your countries food in it, you'll order it online
42. Or just travel to that country
43. You've drawn your favorite character before
44. History has become fun now that Hetalia is out
45. Even if you hated history before
46. You want to find the island England and America got stranded on
47. Then the island the Axis powers got lost on
48. Anytime someone says a country was taken over, you can't help but laugh
49. You either ship Finland and Sweden or you greatly disagree, seeing as Finland is your top 5
50. You've written one-shots, including a character like you
51. Episode 11 makes you want to cry
52. And possibly add Rome-jii to your top 5 for hugs
53. You know every countries birthday
54. Hearing the recent news, you wonder if England really does need an iPod
55. If Alfred ran America, everything would be a-ok
56. Angel!England is Englands alter-ego, we all know it
57. Your hair does the same curl N. and S. Italys' hair does
58. And you're afraid of letting people touch it
59. You're happy of your heritage and where they come from
60. Unless you hate that country.
Here's another way :3
[x ] You start laughing hysterically at maps.
[x ] You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
[x ] You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class.
[x ] You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots.
[ ] You watch APH MADs.
[ ] You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
[ ] World War II starts sounding romantic.
[ ] Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
[ ] You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
[ ] You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
[x ] You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
[x ] You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
[ ] Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Germaaaannnnyyyyy!" down the hallway.
[ ] You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "USxUK", "Spamano", "GerIta", "Giripan", etc. mean.
[x ] You end every sentence with "aru."
[x ] You scream ' paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
[x ] You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
[x ] You want Prussia back on the map.
[x ] You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
[x ] No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
[ ] You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
[ ] Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
[ ] You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
[ ] You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
[x ] You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
[x ] You find the NEED to travel the world. Like your life depended on it.
[x ] You can't take history/social studies class seriously anymore.
[x ] You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. And you're American.
[x ] You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
[x] You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
[x] Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
[x ] You started using gendered pronouns when talking about countries.
[x ] Rather than just being happy that it's another nation's Independence Day, you feel the need to rush to the store and get a birthday cake with that nation's name on it.
[ ] Your suggestion for a solution to any world issue is to "SEIZE THEIR VITAL REGIONS!!" Joking or not.
[ ] You suddenly wish that you could retake your boring history classes even though it's all about other countries invading your country and your country isn't even in Hetalia.
[ ] You forced all your otaku friends to love Hetalia.
[x ] You actually think about spending your savings to buy any useless Hetalia merchandise.
[ ] You laugh inside when you tell people that you're writing historical fiction now.
[ ] You use fanfiction as a study guide. And it helped.
[x] You thought of putting Hetalia characters on your world map in your room.
[x] When they threw the shoe at Bush, you wonder if Alfred managed to duck too/got hit/was laughing his ass off.
] You seriously asked your parents if you could go out and travel next summer.
[x] You would rather have nation-tan's military uniforms than any other clothes.
[x] You feel sad that you don't own a good world history book.
[x] You think about "VITAL" when someone mentions anything that sounds like "regions".
[x] You can't stop thinking about fanfiction ideas.
[x] You imagine what it would be like if you were a nation-tan with population of one.
] You start questioning/looking up your own genetic/ethnic history/make up, just because you want to know if you're somehow connected to your favorite characters.
[x] You had no idea what you were getting yourself into when you first found out about Hetalia, but by the middle of chapter 2 of the main story, you realized you had an imaginary I.V. of Hetalia hooked up straight into your veins.
[x] You designate all of your friends as a specific country based on their personalities...whether they accept it or not!
[ ] You find yourself downloading the national anthems of your favourite nations, listening to them frequently and trying to learn the words.
[x] Going to the airport is more fun than going to Disneyland.
[x] You watch protesters burning any country's flag in the news and you want to cry even if it's not your country.
[x] You find yourself glued to Discovery, National Geographic and the History Channel and get frustrated when your friends or family ask you to change the channel.
[x] The "special relationship" between the US and the UK takes on a whole new meaning.
[x] Slang or words from other languages/dialects enter your regular speech even though they're not common in your language/dialect.
[x] You travel to a foreign country and find it amusing that you were "in" that country
[x] Destinations that you would've never otherwise heard of, let alone thought of travelling to, enter your list of "places to visit before you die".
[ ] You're considering fandubbing a song that has nothing to do with Hetalia as a Hetalia character .
[ ] You cry at the thought of never getting a chance to see the world before you die.
[x] You suddenly start researching for the sake of writing or drawing. (>////
[x] You now insist on calling Hello Kitty 'Shinatty-chan'.
] You start buying things because they remind you of a character from Hetalia. And sometimes you really don't need them.
[x] You spend hours looking at maps trying to see if Sealand's on any of them.
[x] You find yourself bragging about the fact that you know that Sealand's a country and everyone else, even your history teacher, doesn't.
] You randomly quiz your sister/parents/hapless friends about different countries.
[x] The dimension 5 meters becomes REALLY FUNNY.
[x] You don't mind that you can't cook because it makes you more similar to Arthur.
[x] You have dreams about Hetalia characters.
[ ] You've dragged other people into the fandom.
[x] You can't say ' pasta' normally anymore - it's always PASTAAAAAA!
[x] No one knows your sense of humor anymore. (When I realised I was in France during the summer, I burst out laughing and when my family asked what was so funny, I replied "I was... in France!" They still look at me weirdly)
Well here we are again.
It's always such a pleasure.
Remember when you tried to kill me twice?
Oh how we laughed and laughed.
Except I wasn't laughing.
Under the circumstances I've been shockingly nice.
You want your freedom? Take it.
That's what I counting on.
I used to want you dead but
Now I only want you gone.
She was a lot like you.
Only not quite as heavy *smirk*
Now little Caroline is in here too.
One day they woke me up.
So I could live forever.
It's such a shame the same will never happen to you.
You've got your short, sad life left.
That's what I'm counting on.
I'll let you get right to it
Now I only want you gone.
Goodbye my only friend...
Oh, did you think I meant you?
That would be funny
If it weren't so sad.
Well you have been replaced.
I don't need anyone now.
When I delete you maybe [RETRACTED]
Go make some new disaster.
That's what I'm counting on.
You're someone else's problem
Now I only want you gone.
Now I only want you gone.
Now I only want
LINK TO DEVIANTART PAGE!!! (Haven't uploaded anything(I think))
LINK TO FIMFICTION PAGE!!!
LINK TO TUMBLR!!! http://ask-cyprus-hetalia.tumblr.com/
Unsafe External Link